Trading Systems - page 119

Adaptive Abdullah grid  (84   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I have been intrigued by gri sytems, but can't reconcile the possible disaster scenarios. While looking at possible safe solutions, I came accross something that seems to work rather well. I have backtested for about 3 weeks visually. The only caveat is that you need to be paying attention. This is...
Does any system work on this thread! Have You ever thought about if there is a method that ACTUALLY works? Do You think there ARE people who actually make money off of forex ( excluding funudmentals ) ? Thanks.
Hi all, I have been receiving forex email alerts from a trader for the past two months and the results have been very positive. However, he's now closed his doors as he was just testing his system. I must admit, I was impressed with the results as I followed the trades and made on average of around...
[Deleted]
I need some one to code it.
[Deleted]
Phoenix6 Beta3 released Phoenix6 Beta4 released Also attached to this message. Phoenix6 Beta5 released Also attached to this message. Post #1 will contain the most recent versions of each version of Phoenix. Because so many features were added, the code has been split into two versions. The first...
[Deleted]
  Breakout GBP/USD  (27   1 2 3)
Iam new here and this is my first thread. I would like to show a very simple GU breakout method that I use, This will not make a million pips a day however you can make 20+ a day regularly... First a little about me , I have been trading Forex for the best part of six years , I own a business...
  "8and8" My daily system - ebook  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi, This is my first post here but I've been trading forex for a good few years now. I've written a simple e-book outlining one of the methods I've been using recently with success and I've attached it below for anyone interested. The method uses the daily charts - best for those who can't spend a...
  Divergence trading  (23   1 2 3)
Hi guys i have been demo trading for almost a year i have blown up 5 accounts but my last acount has lasted because i am using divergence set ups with cci 14 and stoch 8-3-3 is there any people who want to share experiances with that kind of trading?
  Am I wasting my time?  (22   1 2 3)
I think FxFisherman is a very interesting forum but when I follow the threads on various systems there always seem to be problems with them. All I want to do is find a straightforward method that will generate 20 pips a day for me without having to spend all day watching the computer. Are there...
  TUNNEL EA to be developed  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello ALL , Well I have beed doing a lot of thinking over the weekend and I think I have the answer for a very good system for a EA . This EA does not depend upon trend etc .. What I have made is a tunnel of sell and buy price and in a day if that pair moves more that 8 - 18 pips in ANY direction...
  GoLive  (26   1 2 3)
GOLIVE The set of indicators create a system the set of system's create a new method or suggestion for trading Mode1 or mode2 (mode2) Is the same system but Clean chart The method is used in M15 Brain Trend1 & Brain Trend1sig is who decides long or short, any time the price below or avobe XPMA50 or...
NOTE!!! THIS POST ALWAYS UPDATE TO THE LATEST (16 April 07) Project start : 14 Dec 06 Background : Three famous system olly , Isakas, and Nina have already been approved profitable by traders with accuracy more than 70%. Imagine this, what will it be if these 3 system combine and share their...
[Deleted]
Hi Scorpion, I was hoping you would see the advantage to having Multiple Trendlines.... Buy/Sell when crooses tx1, Close Trade when crosses tx2. Open new trade when crosses tx3, Close tx3 trade when crosses tx4.... Cheers, Alan PS I am far to Dim to write the EA...
He guys! I’ve just started to trade Forex on demo account and of course have some won and some lost positions. I am planning to leave my job and complete master degree which means I won’t have any income for more than a year but will need to support my family. I wonder if anybody could advise me a...
Screenshot attched to understand better. Indicators used : 3c_JurX and 3c_JRSX, settings as default. Timeframe : 4 Hrs Entry rule : BUY when the MA on chart changes color to Yellow and also JRSX histogram must confirm as a Violet bar. ONLY AT CLOSE OF A BAR. SELL when the MA changes color to RED and...
  Easy Euro system  (18   1 2)
This is quite a robust and profitable system; this was tested on 15M data in Amibroker from Feb 2002 to present. Works well over lookback periods between 15 and 40, T/P settings work well between 20 and 100. While the spread cannot be accounted for Amibroker, the parameters used here should render...
  D'Alembert-Based Trading Systems  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
I'm starting this thread as a both an extension of the thread "Binary Equation Trading" located here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum and because there seems to be very little on this forum about the D'Alembert numeric progression related to trading. The D'Alembert is a negative progression like the...
  Two EAs  (2)
Though I am new to this forum I am not new to the Forex Market. There are two EAs that would help out with manual trading set-ups. One is a straddle, which has been around but needs some things added to it. The other is to take a trade on a 1,2,3 or A,B,C pattern and MANAGE THE PROFIT. These are...
[Deleted]
The ADX Crossing.mq4 would make for a great EA... Anyone seen one? Thanks, Alan
  SIBKIS system  (16   1 2)
Found this on another forum for live trading results: Sibkis forex system - MyFxReport.com Rules 1 - As with the other system have Mondays off. 2 - Start of tuesday put a 110 pips block on the chart for the week (easier to see as on the attached chart. 3 - set up a buy and sell at the breakout...
[Deleted]
JMA-SMA-RSI (JSR) Buy Set up 34 JMA greater 34 JMA 1 bar ago RSI below 35 Buy 1 tick below 3 SMA Low on limit. Reverse for Sells Please refer to attached chart 1, 34 JMA lower than 34 JMA of l bar ago, RSI above 65, Prices exceed 3SMA high Sell 1 tick above 3 SMA high 2 Exit 1 tick below 3 SMA Low...
I posted a dice roll idea for a ea, but I am also looking for a TA way to get me into a trade automatic each day. Something like, If yesterday was a down day and price at UK open is below CPP then go short. How about some help from some of you with some ideas. Remembers its just a TA way to get...
Hi folks! The market is trending around 20% of the time and is in a ranging sideways condition around 80% of the time. So how come that i can only see trending systems at forums like this? I have searched and searched but i can't find any information and/or any system that is developed for ranging...
Hello, I am looking for some help on adding an alarm to a trix indicator that I have. I have a MACD cross that has an alarm but have moved to the trix which doesnt have the alarm. I also want to give some background info and maybe someone would like to make an EA out of it. The indicators needed are
[Deleted]
I Trade the 5 minute chart using 5-25EMAs. But I am having a hard time figuring out how to get out with the most pips. I seem to get out too late (lose) or too early. I have tried a Trailing Stop but the currency waves too much (GBP). I have heard use the 15 minute support and resistance but...
Non-farm payroll increased by 180K in March after a 113K gain in February. (revised from 97K). Economists had forecast a number close to 134K. Just after the release we saw dollar strengthening across the board, since positive NFP numbers might postpone the much expected Fed rate cut. However,...
I'm going to share all the best money managements I know, and so are you. Ok? Let's do each other a favour to beat the banks a.k.a. forex market makers. Let me put the fact straight. Best system will fail in long-term if it is without proper money management, and bad system can turn profitable if...
Here's a method you guys might be interested in. It has made me money in real time, but I need to test it to make sure it's not some fleeting B.S. The work is based on Tom Demark's "The New Science of Technical Analysis", however it is not applied in the manner he presents it. This is an entirely...