MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 991

[Deleted]
Turning on Russian interface on in MT4 (Windows XP SP3 Home Edition) makes all menues of unreadable strange symbols. Russian news are unreadable with any interface. Please tell which font is used for interface to try to fix the issue.
Hello, I want to send pending order with entry price value from Fibonacci. double p1,p2,tp1,tp2,tp3; p1=ObjectGet(FibName,OBJPROP_PRICE1);     //100% fib price string sp1=DoubleToStr(p1,5);                // price to string p1=NormalizeDouble(StrToDouble(sp1),5);     //string to double...
It´s possible to load Template with Tester? I dont know why, but if I load my EA named "test2" than there are some indicators load with him, but if I copy the original sorce and put in another EA with another name, than this indicators are not load with the EA, now I just wonder why by the one EA...
Hello Friends, I am new to this site and dont know writing any programs for backtesting. I shall be thankful if somebody writes a simple program for me. I think some good programmer shall only take half - day to write it. If anybody is interested to do it, please reply.
[Deleted]
My dll won't load with build 432 August 2012 but it does with build 432 May 2012. I get an error 126 but it's a static dll and has no missing dependencies. What happened MetaQuotes? I can't add build 432 August 2012 terminal.exe to Data Execution Prevention (DEP) exclusion list any more!!! But with...
[Deleted]
  Windows RT  (2)
Hello, Has anyone tried to run metatrader 4 on windows RT (windows 8 for tablets) or know if this is possible? Thanks, Irv
I want to use the dll but need the syntax for the result function. Can someone please help me find a tutorial with the proper calls to the dll? in this code 'TicksInMySQL' are used some calls to make and run a query but i want to read the results also. Any help or a poit where i can get it will be...
Hi, I want to learn programming in mql 4&5, started 2 weeks ago. But so far i didint find any type of resolution for my system. System generate signal after MA crossing - i know how to do this. System than place pending order buy/sell from MA level. As price bounce lvl. I dont know if it is...
[Deleted]
I realize there is no way to totally accurately account for volume in forex as there is with stocks and futures where the # is totally known to us. I feel this is a big disadvantage needing to be addressed and atleast try to account for in some way. One way would be to account for the rate at which...
I want to add 0,10 0,20 0,30 and on to the quotes. Can somebody help me?
  Share your backtests :)  (30   1 2 3)
Hi all! I thought I would share a back test of my best strategy. I wish to see your best back tests here so feel free to show it off because I know you want to. ;) Strategy: Support & Resistance; (uses only open prices so ran "open prices only" modelling quality. Same result as Every tick.)
[Deleted]
In Windows 7 I lowered the UAC via the Control Panel to the lowest level because I was told that that would permit the writing of log files under MT4 dir structure. After the change a reboot was required and upon excuting MT4 thw Market Watch is empty. How can I recover the Symbols into the Market
Hi, I need help to receive the " Get_ThresholdValue " data from the attached indicator which is an correlation indicator between 2 currency pairs. Can someone help how to adjust the indicator to receive the values? Edit: DECOMPILED CODE REMOVED ! !
hello at this code i am taking error below,can you help me about it '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\dddd.mq4 (149, 1) /+------------------------------------------------------------------+ <SNIP>
  iTime question  (7)
Hi All, Having a little (ok, a lot) of trouble with iTime functions. I'm trying to determine the closing price of a bar that opened at a particular server time today. I assume I need to get the shift to the bar, and than query the closing price. My sticking point is getting the time shift. For...
[Deleted]
Question: Once I activate a trailing stop, does it only work while the trade is in profit, or does it also take out the trade if it retraces back into debit territory? Thank you all very much!
[Deleted]
  Urgent  (1)
do u have meta trader 4 manager for android,,, not trader terminal i need MT manager for android
I have noticed that there is an assumption that Expert Advisers accept their inputs as if they are meant for 4decimal place brokers. There also seems to be the assumption that programmers should assume Users will assume that the inputs like Take Profit are going to be in measures of 4 decimal places...
I need an MT4 EA to buy that has the following features; To trade EUR/USD & GBP/USD Should have a high performance on back test'period' to be determinedby you (90% tick value) Uses stop loss, trailing stop and take profit parameters Should place trades at least 3 times daily To use the best...
Hello, I want to write some tick information to a file and I use a simple file appending function: void simpleFileAppend(string fileName, string txt2Append) { int handle = FileOpen(fileName,FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE); FileSeek(handle,0,SEEK_END); FileWrite(handle,txt2Append);...
Price=ObjectGet("Name",OBJPROP_PRICE1); When I run it in EURUSD, I get price in 5 digits 1,2755, how to get it in 6 digits 1,27558. Thank you.
[Deleted]
#property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_color1 White double price[],cog[],draw[],SA,SB; int B,N,C,inc= 0 ; int init(){ return ( 0 );} int start(){ IndicatorBuffers ( 1 ); SetIndexStyle ( 0 , DRAW_LINE , STYLE_SOLID , 1 , White );
[Deleted]
MQL4. I have order ticket. How can I check if order is pending or not. Currently I'm checking if OrderProfit() != 0, but this excludes cases when order is live but price dropped/grossed and current profit is 0.0.
Hello, I want to use WinAPI function void GetSystemTime(int lpSystemTime); where lpSystemTime is pointer to structure SYSTEMTIME. Is it possible to define such structure in mql? Or how can i use GetSystemTime() in MQL? Thanks for all responses
Hi all, I wonder whether there is a possibility to show Quarterly and Annually bars in the charts on MT4. Any help including mentioning sites giving these kind of charts will be highly appreciated. Gilad.
Many times I have opened opposite orders for one Symbol(), for example: EURUSD #buy 0.01 EURUSD #buy 0.01 EURUSD #buy 0.01 EURUSD #buy 0.03 EURUSD #buy 0.09 EURUSD #sell 0.01 EURUSD #sell 0.05 For example there are opened #buy 0.14 Lots and #sell 0.06 Lots And there are some waiting orders like:...
Serg51 : No long hike north - shadow of the monthly candle is drawn. Next up south.... Previously So the high is 1.2457
[Deleted]
This is the problem in the backtesting tool, the normal EA running has no problem though. The version of MT4 is build 432.
datetime last_bg_routine = 0;int bg[10][6];int init(){        ArrayInitialize(bg, 2);        return(0);}void BgRoutine(){ int i, j; if (iTime(NULL, PERIOD_M1, 1) != last_bg_routine) { last_bg_routine = iTime(NULL, PERIOD_M1, 1); for (i = 9; i >= 1; i--) { for (j = 0; j...
Hello friends, I want to share with you a problem that I have with MT4: As I do a BACKTEST to an EA, It goes very very slowly. I want to add that this EA has 3,700 code lines... I do the backtest without a visual view. Is somebody can tell me how I can make it faster. Thank you all, Y.