MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 992

[Deleted]
#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 Whitedouble price[];int B,N,inc=0;int init(){   IndicatorBuffers(1);   SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1,White);SetIndexBuffer(0,price);   return(0);   }int start(){        if(price[0]...
[Deleted]
Hello everybody . I am very new in MT4. I manage a web-application which deals with MT4 . MT4 accounts are created by web interface. In our server there was an application running all the time named mtreportsrv.exe . It was a console application which synchronize all data related to our...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I have a lot of experience with C and Java, so I though I'd start working on a simple MQL4 script that would alert me every time a 10EMA crosses a 5EMA, in any currencies available. I don-t want it to trade, just to alert me, then I would manually review whether it's a good idea or not
Hi, I would like to know how I can change the screen background color from EA or indicator when it is running live. Any help on this will be greatly appreiciated. thanks.
Hi all, I have made various Ea`s. But only one of them has a steady profit growing without margin call for a long period of time. Here you can see the results and i am ready for your feedback. By intressting, send me a private message. P.s. by decreasing lot risks you gain lower profit and Drawdown...
[Deleted]
Hello! I am just wondering why prices in the terminal and on the chart differ in some cases but others are almost exactly or exactly equal. For example that's the matter with USD/HUF and EUR/HUF. Does anyone have an idea why is it so? Thanks in advance.
hi. i want a expert advisor which give order automatically. Do you know any thing about this? thanks...
Can anyone suggest a cheap VPS provider ? I need someone to run my EA ;)
  [Archive] Programming in mql4 (free)  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi all! I've been programming in mql4 for about a year now, and I've got some experience. So far I've developed something only for personal use. Now I would like to try my forces on your tasks.) I suggest free development of Expert Advisors , indicators and scripts. I should warn you right away that
  HELP!!!!  (6)
Does anyone have a solution to the issue of not being able to undock charts from the MT4 platform to enable a person to have multiple time frame charts open of the same pair open on multiple monitors, thereby eliminating the need to have mutliple platforms running each on a differant monitor
Dear all, I would like to know whether my calculations are correct: 1. any time if I want to open an order, contract size should be: contract size = AccountFreeMargin() / MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) ( can anybody tell me the usage difference between marginrequired() and margininit()?...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am totally a newbie Just want to ask you how to change the qoutation in my MT4 from 5 decimals to 4 decimals? ( I'm admin for a broker) Many thanks
[Deleted]
the ea i created is for running on 5 digit MT4, how to make it to flexible run on either 4 digit MT4 or 5 digit MT4 ?
Highest(NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH,100, 1)? the Highest is not a fuction,but the code can compile sucess,why
[Deleted]
  check it  (4)
market may be touch the resistance 1 level.
Hello Forum I am a virtual newbie but have managed to adapt some indicators to work the way I want while I start to learn how to code They all work nicely when applied to the chart individually but I wanted to simplify and just have my indicator draw arrows when the long or short condition were...
[Deleted]
Hello, can't seem to figure out how to move a vertical line x amount of bars to the right and even into the future where bars don't exist yet. Moving it by using time data kind of works but not shown weekend data messes it up. How do I solve the weekend data issue when moving vertical line to the...
[Deleted]
Dear all, Can anybody advise me to Change MACD histogram to MACD line on MT4 platform ? I 'm not sure MT4 have this feature. Thank you for advance Chara
Hi all, This is a open request, I have assembled some master traders, I myself make minimum 10% per month. We now are looking for a coder to code indicators and help us automate our process's. If you would like to be considered pm me.
I have programmed an EA which shows a few optical objects in the chart (some short lines with text) Now I want to change the length of lines with the zoom of the chart. I would be great, if my length could always be like one box of the grid. How can I do that?
  csv export  (1)
This mql4 script is not exporting to csv when attached to a chart. Why? static datetime check; void start() { if (check!=Time[ 0 ]) { check=Time[ 0 ]; Write(); } } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ /| Write |
Does anyone know how to code a function that would make the program wait for candle close and then continue?
[Deleted]
Assume that You log in your account on 2 terminals and run your EA on both terminals (at the same time) What will happen then ? EA execution duplicated ? And what if you run 2 EAs on 2 terminals with ONE account ? I don't have the second terminal to test the case. So please do not complain me about...
Does anyone have a MTF Heiken Ashi Heatmap indicator they are willing to share? If so, thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to compare differentes values and to keep the highest or the lowest in an ea. How I can code that. Is there a fonction to compare the value of variables? Thank you
Good afternoon, I need to incorporate functionality into an EA, and not how. The problem is that I want to put a Trailing Stop with the value of the order open price and do not know how this function, can anyone help me or give me tips on how to program it?. thanks
Hello, everybody i downloaded this EA from here.I run it with back test and it is ok but for about 5 Days now it has not been trading please help me out. my broker is liteforex.com. your help will be highly appreciated. thanks
[Deleted]
as above, which part should take a look ?
hello guys! I have read this interesting article: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10360 Automated process of backesting using a library. Is there something similar for optimization ? I need to repeat the process of optimizing an EA for different periods and collect all the results of optimization in a...
Are you still full of doubts that testing a strategy on historical data can be useful in real trading? In this article, we will compare achievements of the previous Championships' leading participants with their results shown in MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester during the automatic tests. The...