MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 492

I'm creating a function to try and return the PriceRank of the current symbol.  By using the IV Rank calculation, I want want to calculate the Price Rank. I've used it, but some how, I'm getting higher current Closing prices than the Highest within the last 52 weeks. Can someone tell me what I'm...
I want to get the highest point on the histogram every time it cycles above and then below the 0 line (or vice versa). Since I cannot use iHighest I do not understand how to approach the logic on this? Also, should I use static and break in order to determine movement across the 0 line?
Hello, I have this error in OrderModify fuction when run my code, can you help me? Thanks // Modifica TP per gli ordini a mercato SELL         if (OrderSelect(ticket2,SELECT_BY_TICKET)){  // verifica presenza ordine in SELL e lo seleziona           if ( EntryPointBuy > OrderTakeProfit())...
Is compile in editor followed by refresh in mt4 enough or should I always reload the whole mt4 while editing mq4 files back and forth? Both equally effective?
is there option to modify sl and tp of different pairs running in mt4?
Hi, I want to copy history folders and files from one computer to the other one. What folders and files should I copy? Regards,
Hello Members, I was backtesting "MACD sample EA" then adding an "order status indicator" which shows numbers of active open orders data on the visual chart. But in spite of having active open orders from the EA, the order status Indicator is failed to show any open orders data on the chart. So does...
Hi all, I am new to MQL4 coding. I need to write an indicator where it shows the value of previous MA 20 and 8. also if 20 is above 8 then it should be sell else if 8 is above 20 then it should be buy. cant understand how to write, My Indicators keeps coming up with problems. I am hoping for a...
Hi, i created an ea that increments the order volume after it has stopped and resets from the initial value after taking the take profit.I have to say it works, but sometimes (especially if I get more charts) goes crazy and returns to the value of initial multiplication without taking the takeprofit...
Hey everyone, I want to know how to load more historical data in the PC windows version thank u
Hi everyone. I realize that this is probably a very stupid question, but I am still learning and very much a beginner.  I have the MQL course by Forex Boat and I'm in the second lesson about integers. I keep on getting an error but cannot for the life of me figure it out. Please see screenshot...
  Decompilation  (7)
Hi, I would like to have access to decompilers. I do not want to stole anyone code, I just want to look how my EA looks like when decompiled. Someone could point me the direction or this is prohibited subject here? (if it is, I will understand)
[Deleted]
Hello We develop signals on a proprietary system built on php/SQL. We use this to send signals to Collective2.com via their API. I'm interested in sending our signals but they do not have an API and only accept signals via MT4. I'm a big fan of MT4, but dont want to have to replicate all the work...
Can I use IG Index MT4 in the UK to send signals?  Is there a list of brokers whom a person can use to send and receive signals? 
  [Add Watch] seem not work?  (11   1 2)
Hi, In my memory,it can work well long time ago when i use this function. but recently,i back to modify a old program, When i put var into [Add Watch], its value  always show "Expression could not  be evaluated". Whats wrong? Thanks in advance.
Hi guys, This is a screenshot of the Monster Harmonic Indicator by Paul Geirnaerdt. I have 2 questions: 1) How can i fit two textboxes beneath a candle low so they don't squeeze together when i squeeze the chart together? This happens because the text is fixed to a price coordinate and when they...
Dictionary<string,List<string>> dic = new Dictionary<string,List<string>>();            List<string> myValues1 = new List<string>();             for (int i =0; i < 50; i++)             {                myValues1.Add("KeyA" + i);             }            List<string> myValues2 = new List<string>();...
[Deleted]
  OrderOpenPrice question .  (11   1 2)
I have no idea why my OrderOpenPrice() would remember the last price even in Backtesting with different pair .  for example , last OrderOpenPrice was eurusd 1.00000 , and I test on usdjpy , the OrderOpenprice will be 1.00000 also . and usdjpy was no order begin.
does anyone know how to send and receive data between brokers using quick channel? does it happen on the same channel name? or do you have 2 channels? I have an ea sending information going one direction, now I need to respond back to the 1st broker. Example: Broker 1 ea sends Broker 2 ea...
Hi All, I am new to MQL world and need some assistance. I need to find out which if price in the last 10 candles has touched my 20 Moving average . I am not sure what is the best way to write this and how to do it. Can you please help? Thanks
  Array Question  (2)
Is there a way to search an array and see how many times a value range happens? Example in SQL would be something like: Select count(*) From table Group By Column What I am trying to do is search last 100 bars search how many bars comes within a certain range of the highest bar for the time frame...
Hello everyone, I must be missing some steps in trying shutdown some charts currently opened. The code below works with MQL4. How do I close charts by name or chart ID? #property copyright " "#property link      " "#property version   "1.00"#property strictinput int TIMEFRAME; string charts;...
Exactly I need every informations about the cuurent Symbol() of MT4 in spreadsheet. Using MarketInfo() function I need it's value in Excel or Libre Office Calc cells. For example: (excel) A1 = (mt4) MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD) (excel) A2 = (mt4) MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) (excel)...
  Convert Variable  (2)
string b11[20];   string SeyranGrup[20]={"aa","bb","cc","dd"};     b11[2]="Seyran"+"Grup";    Alert(b11[2]);   result is SeyranGrup. how can I do it result= bb i have 70 variables . I want to do with a for loop. But the name of the variable instead of the result. I want the content of the variable....
Hello, I have question about using Excel DDE, when I call DDE from excel the high, low values like so (see below), these high load values are they daily, minute, what time frame exactly? I cam trying to convert the same functionality in c# my high, low value do not match, and I am using the same...
Hi all, I would like to insert the zigzag lines on a ticks on chart indicator. I tried with the classic zigzag but the code only fits with the High Low prices! I'm realy lost, could you help me? Thanks in advance, Fabiano
Hi there I just found out that the saved Reports of the Strategy Tester do not contain the settings who are DropDown-Fields/Enums... Is there a way right now to get the Strategy Tester Report to include all User-Settings, inclusive those who ar enums? And if not, is there a way to ask MetaQuotes to...
Hello, for some reasons I like to work with an interface. but my mt4 don't know the word (?) Same code in the documentation (https://docs.mql4.com/basis/types/classes): //--- Basic interface for describing animalsinterface IAnimal  {//--- The methods of the interface have public access by default...
I have an EA that only works on MT4 build 910 I have installed the MT4 but it doesn't work and keep warning that it's an old version and needs to become update Is there any other option to use my EA without installing old MT4? or, how can i get it to work?
  MT4 and VPS  (4)
Hi all, I was wondering - Do i have to keep my terminal running on my cpu at all time when i copy trades from a signal provider ? //Alexandra