MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 873

[Deleted]
Hi, I have following: if ( MathAbs (Bid - h1000) < Point * 10 ) { Print ( "Bid: " , DoubleToStr(Bid, 8 )); Print ( "h1000: " , DoubleToStr(h1000, 8 )); } if ( (Bid - h1000) > 0.0 ) { Print ( "Bid > h1000" ); res = DoBuy(); return
Whats wrong with this code? I get previous day high/low/close and start calculation. To get previous day high/low/close i got simple code here. just added some code for previous day low,close and calculations. when i compile which shows error message [' - array index is to be an integer Here is the...
Hi, I'm new to this forum. Trying to develop an EA. Can someone please help me for the query below? I want to mark a dot like parabolic sar at closing or opening price of a candle. Please provide the code if possible. Thanks raghu
[Deleted]
  Start function every tick?  (13   1 2)
hi, I'm new to MetaTrader and have a question to the start function when writing an expert advisor. As far the documentation says, the start function will be executed every new tick. Assume that a tick wil be emitted every second, then I have 60 ticks per minute, 3600 tick per hour. Assume I have a...
  Econometrics: bibliography  (189   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
If you Google the word " econometrics ", you will get a huge list of literature, which is difficult to understand even for an expert. One book says one thing, another - another, the third - just a compilation of the first two with some inaccuracies. But the "from the books" approach combines not
How to make an artificial OCO order (One Cancel Other) with using pending orders? What i mean about this i need a code how to test if one pending order is on and cancel the other.To be more specific i need it for stop orders,so: Place a BUYSTOP and SELLSTOP at the same time (i have this so i dont...
MQL4: I often test my EAs first without optimization and then in a second step I tune the parameters using "Optimization". E.g., I step through different values for Stop Loss settings. My latest EA uses Trendlines and calculates differences between Values and the trendline. The tester works perfect...
Hello, I've been trying to get my ordersend function to work but I keep getting error 130. The function is as follows: currentOrder = OrderSend(currencies[i], OP_SELL, 0.1, Bid, 3, Bid+(MarketInfo(currencies[i], MODE_STOPLEVEL) + MarketInfo(currencies[i], MODE_SPREAD))*0.0001,...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, I'm a Java developer and I am now learning mql4. I am trying to write an indicator and I can't see anything drawn. I am doing something similar to ZigZag so I don't have a value to draw for every candle (I set those to EMPTY_VALUE). Also when I have a value to add to the buffer, it is not...
Hi, I'm trying to extract the object values from trend lines on my chart to a csv file. I started with the RSI_to_file script, which can get the indicator values from a number of different symbols in one go. My problem is, because I'm getting the values from an object, I can't specify what symbol...
  price gap ?  (14   1 2)
Hi, I'm planning to write a code that could change current chart's every order's SL to a new level IF current currency reaches a specific price. (my purpose is: if some price reached, I'll add some position and have to adjust all SL.) What will this have to be? EA or script? I'm wondering: if I...
I am sending an Alert when certain conditions are true. I do not want this Alert to be repeated again and again while the same bar is still open, so I have written a little code to prevent this. The problem is it should be easy for me to see why it is not working, but I am blind so the Alerts keep...
hi guys, whats does that meen ? stopped because of Stop Out thanks
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                         multi_chart_analyzer.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net...
Hey guys, I want to make an EA that can view area on charts and recognize different color changes within my indicators, without using code from my indicators. Is this possible?
Hello all, I'm currently developing an EA that needs to modify its open orders. I used the codes shown below if(trailingstop>0) { if(Bid-OrderOpenPrice()>Point*trailingstop) {...
Hi I'm playing with the IMA/MODE_SMA averages. on 1min charts. To get the rate of change(angle of the curve) I'm using deltas between current MA value and the one calculated at the last bar. However because the Bars are no exactly aligned with Ticks the results seem to be a bit erratic around Bar...
As the title, can anyone help me? I tried to code, but it not work. :(
[Deleted]
Hi! Please explain how can i output several things in comment() function without having to write a mile long line. I mean how do i write it the following way: Comment("..",..); Comment("..",..); Comment("..",..); and not Comment("..",..".",..............................................................
I have written an EA that scans several currency pairs and when it finds a particular condition it mus alert me. Now I find that the EA gets seemingly in a loop on one currency pair (USDCHF) and does not operate correctly. Here is the message from the Journal: 22:35:16 2013.01.10 00:00 NonLagMA_v7...
Since this last version it has been impossible to compile file mq4 in exe4. expert advisors which were installed before are goint to work but it's impossible to add new expert advisors. So i can't add expert advisor in mq4 on my mt4.
First off, I have done some reading around with other peoples issues in regards to the reliability of ST. I thought I'd quickly put a new thread up to hopefully get some answers to my specific problems I am having, and understanding more about how I can avoid it? Firstly, I import my data from Forex
I have a problem w/ a buy - sell condition ... It should give a additional buy signal if QQE is > MA and sell a signal if QQE < MA but only sell signal is working ... double MA1 = iMA(NULL, 0, 34, 0, 1, 0, Current + 0);   double qqe1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "QQE", 5, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1);if(qqe1 > MA1)...
Hello, I have browsed the website and I see a lot of posts to explain how is it possible to send message when conditions of custom indicator (.mq4) are executed but my problem is a little bit more difficult : I can ' t modify the indicator because is crypted with format .exe I have found on option...
  Ma
M15 M30 MA indicator
Why, after all this time, are we still stuck with the same 3 chart types? How come there has not even been the addition of a "High Low Close" bar without the open? Also, why is there no satisfactory way of programming HLC bars? Thanks.
Hi i'm a newbie here. i'd like to know how i can go back to a particular past time point (e.g. Jan 07 2009) quickly. it takes too long by dragging the chart manually .. thank you.
  Can you fix this code!  (14   1 2)
Hi, I used following code/idea to apply 1 trade/day. last 20days it was worked. but since today not working. may be my logic will be wrong. I assign the int value 0 to nday and process orders if nday!=Day() once prcess done i change the value for nday=Day() is this ok. but not working now. {    if...
[Deleted]
Hello everybody. i'm new in the world of forex. i get the renko indicator somewhere in this forum. i love to use it. i need somebody help to do some motification on the code so that the indicator can draw a line follow the box size in the indicator window, as in the screen shot i attached. The 3...
Hi I'm new in MQ4 and I want to know if I could use the EA for every time even when the internet is disconnected or PC is Off or not? if the answer is not then how could I able to use it for all the time without excising of a all-time PC?