MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 433

I am trying to retrieve the value of the highest point and lowest point of a moving average over the last 20 bars. Simple, if this was an excel spreadsheet . This is as close as I have been able to get. No Errors, but when MaxValue> MinValue is used as a BUY or SELL condition, it prevents all
I'm having a difficult time figuring out why my iCustom lines are only using one value and drawing straight across the window. From everything I can tell it should be changing on each candle. Could someone please help me identify the problem that is causing my lines to only use one value? I dont...
There are 20 graphics. how can i go to this chart  13 Chart. (Default) example long id=ChartID();        Alert("This System is BUY Signals Chart ID: "+ID);     // Show This Chart  from ID=     //  ChartSymbol(131690754453499446)
[Deleted]
  DAX 30 m1 data needed  (15   1 2)
Hi, I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me. I need dax30 m1 data for back testing purposes. Is there anybody that has been trading with a mt4 IG index platform for longer than 12 months who could supply me this historical data. New accounts only have a couple of months. I may be willing to...
  Android
How do i create a different line in my Moving Average in my Android phone
hello every one,               I need help in fixing the buy on an EA Which is seen during compiling. I'm alos looking to add the following details to the EA. 1. an autoclick function to the EA allowing its trades to be displayed as manual at the brokers End, so that the EA will execute BUY...
Is there any way to close all buy/sell trades at once? There is a "Multiple Close By" feature in N2Trader which can close all buys/sells alternatively until all trades be closed or just one trade (which there are no pair trade for closing it) remains: At first, i thought N2Trader uses the "Close...
Hi MT4 has been updated automatically by Google Play Since new update Built 1114 (19 apr 2018), alerts messages sent via MetaQuotesID are sometimes late, sometime not received anymore. I cannot even rollback MT4 android
  oldest order's profits  (18   1 2)
Is this the right way to get the oldest order's profits from too many opened orders thanks for help//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                   oldest order...
Dear how to count only open orders like OP_BUY and OP_SELL only. i like to compare order count and after i want to execute the program. i made the function as below. int totalordercount() { int total=0; for(int i=0;i<=OrdersTotal();i++) { OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); {...
Hi all together - I do need an Custom Code for opening of the trades. I have created an EA with EABuilder for MT4 First trade 0.01 Next     0.02 Next    0.03 Next    0.05 Next    0.08 Next    0.13 Next    0.21 Next    0.34 Next    0.55 Next    0.89 Maximum is 10 Trades And after closing of all...
Hi I've found that there can be gaps in Heiken Ashi calculations when presented in MTF. But not when heiken ashi is called from another indicator. Does this make sense? A Heiken Ashi calculation uses the following formula   double haClose=(Open[pos]+High[pos]+Low[pos]+Close[pos])/4;  double...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am new to trading and MT4 so please forgive the new-ness. I am making it a habit of printing charts and put my comments on them but have been encountering problems printing them. Here's what happens: 1. Print preview is good. 2. It's only when I click "print", which whether printed as soft...
Hi Experts, What do you guys think of the strategy tester report of the EA I coded? Is it worth trying live? Regards, Tim
Hello, Here is my goal : Immediatly hide/show Moving Averages after click on button. But, now, it always waits a tick, as the function is placed in "OnCalculate". How can I do it please ? Here is my code : int OnInit(){    TLR_Moving_Averages_Settings();...
I've been using Bahnschrift font for an EA on Windows 10.  Tested it on other OS, and found that Bahnschrift font is not working properly on Windows 7, and it reverts to Arial.  So I tried the following: #resource "\\Files\\bahn_bold.ttf"string bahn_bold = "::Files\\bahn_bold.ttf";Void...
Hello i got an error like this   could anyone please help me to figure out how to fixed it?.. this is my stoploss code : double getOrderStopLoss(int orderMagicNumber, int orderType, double price) {   double value = 0;   if(orderMagicNumber == 700) {      if ((Bars>20)&&(sqLowest(Symbol(), 0, 20 , 2)...
please help me with this code I need to use v keys to right: (AaBb) // First need to check if VK_CAPITAL is ON? keybd_event(VK_SHIFT, 0, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY, 0);// Press Shift Key keybd_event(VK_A, 0, WM_COMMAND, 0); // Press A Key (To Right A not a) keybd_event(VK_SHIFT, 0
Hello, I am looking for EA that will close positions after close candle under/above MA. I found EA that closing positions when price crossing MA but it is not what I need  
if i have any ea that opens multiple buy positions and sell positions and i would like to close 0.01 lots of any of the buy positions for example then what is the least complicated way of doing that ?  for example , the ea i coded opens 4 different buy positions with different lot sizes at different...
Hi, I am now studying at a University of London.Mainly I am from Bangladesh.I have knowledge of forex trading .Can I do forex trading instead of any part-time job
Hello again, I need your help (always...) I am trying to draw VLINEs one bar (what ever the time frame is switched) before a date time (in my case, begining of each week). datetime t = iTime(NULL,PERIOD_W1,i);            int Bars_Ahead =1;            if (t>0)       {        ObjectCreate("Line...
I want to open Order in every candle,not every Tick ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- void OnTick()  {   if(Close[1]>Open[1])      // Buy      int  ticket =...
Is there any place I can download build 950? Thanks ahead!
  class FruitClass (SOLVED)  (37   1 2 3 4)
Hello everyone, I am not sure how to ask this question, but I give it ago anyway. The value of the first variable changes every time that FruitClass is called (excuse me if that the incorrect terminology). Now as for the rest of the variables stay the same values until they are given a specified...
  OrderProfit  (18   1 2)
Hello, A trade must be closed if its losses reache -25$  The probable codes  are : for (int pos = 0; pos < OrdersTotal(); pos++){       if ((OrderSelect(pos, SELECT_BY_POS) == TRUE) && (OrderMagicNumber() == magicNumber)) {                if (OrderProfit() >= -25) OrderClose(OrderTicket(), lot, Ask,...
I need to make active ... one of the existing chart window ... I notice there is ChartOpen function.... But what does it?  It opens a new chart window with the specified symbol name... Well... I dont need it.. I need simply to go to one of the existing chart windows and make it active... rather...
Hi, I'm trying create a script that loads data from all pairs from certain timeframes. The logic is : Attach script to Window A Script Tells Window B -->    Load Pair X   Load Time Frame Y  ChartNavigate to shift -99999    if Time of First bar after ChartNavigate is still after 26 March 2018 00:00...
Hi, SymbolInfoDouble() or MarketInfo() can give the current market spread Is there a way to know what was the spread for previous 10 or 20 candles ?  Thank you.
Hi guys I have written code in an EA , that generates data during backtest such as equity and different times, drawdown,active trades, exposure and so. It also produces csv files and html report at the end of the backtest. What I would like to do is put that code in an indicator (that I will share...