MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 796

Cannot see an offline chart  (56   1 2 3 4 5 6)
I am running a EA to generate offline chart, EURUSD2.hst. However I can only see it on the OS (with modified time running) but cannot see it in "Open Offline Chart". How come? Note: I've just changed to a new broker and setup this MT4 new. There is no such problem in my old MT4. Both of them are of
  help on mt4  (2)
hi all, i copy and paste the indicator.ex4 into the indicator folder of my mt4 plateform, but when i launch the mt4, i camt see them inside the custom indicator. anyone face this issue?
  renkochart  (1)
hi i m new to here.i have demo mt4.in renko 3.3or3.2smily are on screen but ofline chart not live.plese halp me.
My broker has changed to latest build of MT4. but, the template isn't working. 1) Where should I put before C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 IC Markets\experts\indicators\ files to after ??? 2) Where should I put before C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 IC Markets\templates\ files to...
[Deleted]
Hello, i was using this script: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10121 It does not work now in the new MT4 build 600. I have no experience with C++ Sytnax and cannot understand what i must change in that script to make it work again. If somebody here want to help i can post the solution then also in...
Why this EA not working in my mt4? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                     Envelope.mq4 |//|                  Copyright © 2005,tageiger aka fxid10t@yahoo.com |//|                                        http://www...
  Give back Build509!!!  (11   1 2)
Hi Traders, This B600+ is a xxxxx .T! I don't want pseudo MT5 called MT4, I want real MT4! I want B509 back. If I reinstall MT4 from a B509 setup.exe, it will upgrade to B600+ during install process without my permission. How can I get a freshly installed B509? Is it possible? Thanks
[Deleted]
  Forex eclipse  (4)
Hi Guys I wish to set up a forex eclipse strategy and was wondering if there is one already available. Colin
Good afternoon! I decided to slightly develop the topic touched upon by Alexey (Mathemat) in one of the forum threads. I tried to search for dependencies in the quotes of one financial instrument using statistical methods. To begin with, I took the Dow Jones Industrial index, daily data, and
Dear Guys, Below code not work with new build. but it work on old MQL. in Alert Indi1DayMoArray[1] show nothing. but it should be show "08:00:59" string Indi3_Day_Mo   = "04:30:59;08:00:59;16:23:59";string Indi1DayMoArray[20];void MakeAllTime(string LotsProgression, string &TimeSet[]){   int i,j...
[Deleted]
  Build 600 Problem  (10)
Since updating to Build 600, My 500 GB hard drive has filled up to capacity within 4 days. I have traced the downloads to the following files, delete them and within a short time it has filled the hard drive once again. Is there any reason for this. The pathway is as follows. C...
Hello, I am completely new to MetaTrader 4 and wonder if 5 is better for newbies. But what's more important is when launching MetaTrader 4 it says demo account. Is there a way I can get like a full account? I'd also like to know how to add funds because I am ready to use a EA which I understand but...
[Deleted]
login trade (4.00 445, android, 0) invalid password [group: android] login (4.00 445, android, 0) login trade (4.00 445, android, 0) login (4.00 445, android, 0) login trade (4.00 445, android, 0) login (4.00 445, android, 0) login trade (4.00 445, android, 0)...
I am trying to make an indicator to display a multimeter which will display bears and bulls power of all timeframes. (The multimeter works) The problem is in the experts tab there are only up to 4 signals recorded at one time but this may only account for the first set of indicator calls which are...
Why code advice show two different color. what is meaning of this. Below picture u will see: iBands and iBandsOnArray show in one color and iBarShift and iBars show another color. why?
During the built of the code I use this : at the begginning of a function : if(Fbug==1) {ResetLastError();} then, at its end : if(Fbug==1){F04_Bug("F11A.HrBrokSession");} this function give me the last error message if exist, with the name of the function, so I'm able to track error. I disable...
Hi, the editor in build >600 doesn't like the function StrToTime. Calling it causes the error 4051. What's wrong?? code is here: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| test.mq4 | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property
  Congratulations  (12   1 2)
MT4 is officially unusable. After working all weekend to update my EAs to be compatible with the new build. I reboot terminal.exe and lose chart settings. EAs aren't loading correctly, and several EURUSD H1 charts were opened for no apparent reason. If B600+ was intended to push people to MT5, it...
I compiled a pre 600 mq4; there were no errors, no warnings. When I attached it to a chart, nothing is displayed. It is supposed to draw trendlines; it uses ZigZag.mq4. After some checking , I realized that if the depth in ZigZag is set below 4, it no longer displays the trendline and ZigZag is
[Deleted]
  Encrypt my EA  (4)
Hello, Who know how to encrypt my EA, I am willing to pay. Thanks!
[Deleted]
In this original mq4 line of code (before v600) StringConcatenate (strYear, "." , strMonth, "." , strDay, " " , strHourPad, nHour24, ":" , strMinute); when ran in v600 and up, the single space " " character is not generated like in original mq4. It becomes a NULL character. Only by putting it as 2
  short question  (1)
I'm new to MT4 programming, I guess the answer to my question is simple: in the definition part there is: double A[]; in the program part there is: A[0]=trend[1]; // trend[1] in this case has the value -1 Comment(trend[1]," ",A[0]); now, when looking at the comment window by launching the...
[Deleted]
Been recompiling EA for years now, with minor chages to values. No errors. Tried to change a message within quotes, no big deal, right? and got 107 errors. Cancelled that recompile and compiled with NO CHANGES and got 107 errors, mostlly "expected ;" but they were there. What is happening .......
can anyone help me to solve tis problem.. gi_280 = 2; gi_280 = 1; < Codes removed by Moderator, Do-Not post Decompiled codes > description show that '20' - cannot convert to enum '80' - cannot convert to enum thanks in advance
The Code is in the codebase.
New article Working with GSM Modem from an MQL5 Expert Advisor has been published at mql5.com: There is currently a fair number of means for a comfortable remote monitoring of a trading account: mobile terminals, push notifications, working with ICQ. But it all requires Internet connection. This...
Hello I run a optmization test on Friday (2014-02-14) and recorded results. I then ran the same optimization test today and recorded results and they were different??? Why?? The settings are exactly the same, and by the way - I save/load them from a .set file.The from and to dates are the same and...
New article MQL5 Programming Basics: Lists has been published at mql5.com: The new version of the MQL language has provided developers of automated trading systems with effective tools for the implementation of complex tasks. One cannot deny the fact that the programming functionalities of the...
Good afternoon, in first sorry if the answer already exist, but I didn't found it. I readed there a problem with sendmail function with the build 600, and I have this problem, but it resolded with the build 604. My question is, how can I do to update the build 604 please? And more I hadn't help...