MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 795

I have finished my indicators, although I would like to add minimums and maximums, but my main issue is writing out the code for their iCustom(...)s, so that I can use them in my EA. Pressurised Market Buy(Downward Bias)...
hello, I ask help with a simple EA, to open a position when there is a gap between the close on Friday and the opening Monday. I have this EA, and I would like to put a stop loss and trailing stop, but all the solutions I've tried it give me error. Can you help? thanks...
Dear All, after a deep reading of the MQL reference I've started to program and translate an existing indicator from another system (realtimepro) This indicato get an ok from the Compile, but fail when attached to a chart. the fail message is Array Out Of Range, and from the debugger I see is at...
[Deleted]
So I currently have meta trader 4 v4 Build 610, I would like to test a strategy, however when pasting the indicators in the experts folder. They do appear under the EA tabs, the HAMA indicator however is greyed out and the other indicators show errors in the experts tab. And when I try to load a...
Hi All, Can i go on coding my EAs the old way with the new editor without problem?. (I see very new things, OnStart (instead of start())... Could you give me the link to the new changes? Best.
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to do an EMA of an indicator (ADX) in an EA, but I must be doing something wrong cause it doesn't work. I attach some lines of the code: <Please use SRC Button> Fisrt of all, what I have to do to see this ema on the screen in a backtest for example? And second, if I try to backtest...
Hi, i want save course as a value in global variable. It need to be save as a current value, written in points. Not the Ask or Bid. I want to use it to compare distance between orders. If i use GlobalVariableSet GLV == OrderOpenPrice than it will be ask or bid price and it will be always current...
Hi, I have all in all 5 installations of MT4 on 3 computers, all connected to the same broker, same live-account. The problem is, that on the first computer there is still build 509, on the 2nd is build 604, the 3rd buil 610... :-/ Usually the updates are fully automated, but actually the...
Hi, can somebody tell me why this script only displays rounded, 4-decimal values, although I use a 5-digit-broker? int start()  {//----   datetime drop_time   = WindowTimeOnDropped();   int shift            = iBarShift(NULL, 0, drop_time);   double BarHigh       = iHigh(NULL, 0, shift);   double...
To offer a ea as seller in the market metaquotes writes in 'How to Post a Product in the Market': When preparing screenshots from the test results, use only the server access.metatrader5.com:443. All Expert Advisors posted in in the Market service are tested on the history data of this server. My...
[Deleted]
I've a indicator *.mq4 which can use in expert advisor MT4, how can I make this file to be robot? Thanks in advance.
i want to make a ea. which will open the pending order at a fixed times with the take profit and stop loss. like that i want to open two pending order like buy stop and sell stop at 5.50. i will start the ea at 5.45. than ea will show the dynamic order with some different from market price. i will...
Hi I seem to have developed a problem downloading some of the indicators from here. The MQL4 source file downloads ok but not the ex4 file. It's only started after the last update to the MT4 software. Any help or advise would be appreciated. Thanks Joe
it appears to me that this file isn't coded correctly as i constantly am getting 4 error messages in it when i try to compile it
[Deleted]
Can somebody tell me. Why im not able to fill tab[][] in below example ????????? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                                  |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property...
In the Build 600 MQL4 Reference it says "Properties described in included files are completely ignored. Properties must be specified in the main mq4-file." They are talking about the #property statement. It was allowed in Build 509 but not anymore!!!! How are we supposed to know this? MetaQuotes...
Dear Guys I am facing problem with expiration datetime of pending order. i try to set Expiration time only 60 seconds. It give me error : "GBPUSD,Daily: Error opening BUY order! invalid trade parameters" But when i set 900 seconds then it will work. What is the problem. don't i set any seconds....
[Deleted]
Hi guys, Our service process starts MT4 Terminal ( parameters are configured in the start.ini file). It was working fine with 509 build but becomes broken after update to the build 6xx. What is the Data folder, when MT4 terminal is running under LocalSystem account? We tried to start service from
  news.data  (1)
Hi, Does anyone know any tools to parse news.data or convert it to a text file? Thanks
Hey guys, I am creating just a very basic EA that says if certain conditions are met for both and sell, then PlaySound. The conditions look like this: if((iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1)>iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,1))&&(Open[1]>iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,1))) // open buy...
[Deleted]
Hello, How to display, with a indicator, the Weekly Close, in a Daily or H4 graph ? Any helps welcome. Regards,
Hi, I have a question about On Balance Volume. Is it possible to put horizontal line which is always in the middle, no matter what the highest and lowest number is displayed on the right side. Just calculate middle between highest and lowest number of right. And maby anyone can write a code. Thaks...
I was working to set up the various time-shifts when I realize that - and it's my question - all the market sessions start at 8h and end at 16h local time: Tokyo 8 (GMT 23h +9h-TimeShift) .. 16 (GMT 7 +9h TimeShift) New York 8h (GMT 13 -5h-TimeShift) .. 16 (GMT 16 -5h TimeShift) Sidney 8h (GMT 21
[Deleted]
Hi All, I am new to MT4. I have written a simple script to open a market order on GBPUSD. If I drag the script to the GBPUSD chart it works fine but if I double click the script when no charts are open it does nothing. My aim is to add more lines to the script so it opens trades on more than one...
Build 600 real build xxxx !!! On some platform I can work with my EA, on other no, on other platform I cannot download indic by Icustom with same EA, on other platform EA run on H1 but not on M15, on other one other problem ....... Lot Lot LOT of bugs and no possibility to run on less builds who...
[Deleted]
Hello, Since I want 7 number after the decimal place, I use NormalizeDouble as below. My question is that do we really need that, in other words, do MT4/MT5 already store the exact value of iMACD? Thank you for helping me. SCFX if       (NormalizeDouble(iMACD(NULL,D1,5,15,12,0,0,bar_0)...
Unlike build 509, when I pull up an additional window of say someCode.mq4 to generate someCode.mq4:2 and scroll to a particular line of code. I find that when I go back and select someCode.mq4:1, That I have now lost my place because this first window has moved to the same place as the second. What...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, how re-write data in csv (or bin) files? My code: int start()  {   int handle;   handle=FileOpen(WindowHandle(Symbol(),Period())+".csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE);   if(handle<1)   {     Alert("Error open file...", GetLastError());     return(false);   }   string str="#001";...
[Deleted]
Hello, i dont find a code for how to get the maximal allowed open orders amount for the MT4 terminal that i use. I want to let my EA stop trying to open new orders when the maximal amount of open orders is reach.
How to calculate high or low of current day of an indicator (e.g. RSI) ? Thank you in advance for your help.