MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 395

can anyone tell me what is wrong in my trailing function it works with Buy only !!!!! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| (My)Trailing Stop...
Hello Everyone! I'm quite new here and in the world of metatrader, but I have some questions that I am looking for answer. So, my question or problem is that, is it somehow possible to make separate code/script/bot or whatever other thing that takes some parameters like Price Pair, Trade Value, MA,...
It looks like my static ip address has been blocked from mql5 community. For the last few days I can't log in on mt4 to the community. There is also a red cross on my mql5 account security page next to the box i have ticked which contains my static ip address (Next to the box with the tick in it
#property version   "1.00"#property strict// Required: MQL-ZMQ from https://github.com/dingmaotu/mql-zmq#include <Zmq/Zmq.mqh>extern string PROJECT_NAME = "DWX_ZeroMQ_Example";extern string ZEROMQ_PROTOCOL = "tcp";extern string HOSTNAME = "*";extern int REP_PORT = 5555;extern int PUSH_PORT =...
Good evening all, In order to improve the quality of my alerts I need to calculate the Highest High and the Lowest Low on every day starting from Midnight to any bar on any day, so that would be [i]. I found this thread where Whroeder explains how something like this should be done: https://www.mql5...
I: - turned off anti-virus - reinstalled mt4 - downloaded mt4 from another broker no one started mt4 editor in other way, mt5 editor openned normally( #2018.11.19 17:04 EN reply now, i tried execute as manager, nothhing(
hello i want to check url existence. but even though url exist it return error. i really can't figure out what wrong with it..i think it correct code. but still return error. anyone guide me much appreciate thanks! string cookie= NULL ,headers; char post[],result[]; int res; string
Hi, MT4 loses login info and market login and market apps after Windows restart. After next restart I have to put password to login then put second password to login to Market. Bought apps from Market don't work, so I have to delete them, install them again and assign hot keys to them again.  How...
Hello everyone, I am a little confused why iOBV doesn't return any data with icustom at the moment. When I don't use icustom the iOBV works fine. I am not sure if this #define is correct ( #define OBV_ "OBV.ex4" ) Please advise void statistics()  {   shift=0;pos=0;...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have find a good indicator, but it have a problem 'Low' - constant variable cannot be passed as reference That is the global code : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                            sp market profile.mq4...
Hello all! I'm trying to make a custom indicator that's able to plot RSI and OBV on the same window so I don't have to load those indicators again and again but I'm having trouble to normalize the value of OBV to fit the range of RSI or ignoring the range of the RSI and just show it relative to its...
Hi All, i would need an help in the program i'm developing. I have an ea that open a position, buy, with a specified magic index (example id:111) After some pips if it is triggered the strategy, it opens a new position always buy and always id:111... and so on anytime the strategy is triggered....
Hi all,I am a beginner at coding and trying to write an percentage SL indicator of MA at mql4. The percentage (double) and MA period (int) will be changable. I take the percentage But i couldnt make it act as SL. Could anyone help me? I want it act as picture.  Thanx P.S: computer is not with me so...
Just thought I'd post here to let ppl know about a C# API I'm working on for Metatrader. It is in early stage development, and not fully tested, but if anyone is interested, checkout the install/source here: https://github.com/jseparovic/MQL4CSharp/ It is not designed to be a multi-terminal tool,...
Hi - I want to learn , if anyone experienced here tell me about the CCI indicator I have one question , while adding this indicator inside the Meta Trader - there's option called "period" , changing this option leads to different results (the drawn line) anyone explain what is this option and how...
Hi, all. I want my named pipes to be asynchronous. So I need to use _OVERLAPPED structure as a buffer. here is MSDN description of process: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/50f6680f-900e-4411-a849-ec9a911c9e32 My current implementation does not even compile: //-MS Types:#define PVOID int#define...
Hey guys, a picture says more than 1000 words. Please have a look at both charts. The script works when I use 30 rows but when I use 100 the height of the rows is wrong. But I don't see an error in the calculation. Can someone help me with this issue? This is the script:...
  MT4  (1)
Dear Colleagues, Where can I download broker-neutral Meta Trader 4 and use it with several trading accounts from different brokers? Is that even possible? Thank you.
  SnakeForce.mq4  (2)
void Drawing( int Shift){   double val,Dval;   val = 5 * (Mart[Shift] - Mart[ ArrayMinimum (Mart,cPeriod,Shift)]) / 9 ;   Dval = 5 * (Mart[Shift] -            Mart[Shift + 1 ] +            Mart[ ArrayMinimum (Mart,cPeriod,Shift + 1 )] -            Mart[ ArrayMinimum (Mart,cPeriod,Shift)]   ) / 9 ;...
i need someone help me to update privet expert i bought 4 years ago now when make test   code    OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);     if (OrderMagicNumber() == Magic && OrderSymbol()==Symbol())     {       if (OrderType()==OP_BUY)       {         if(OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots()...
Hi all! Someone can explain me how can i get the value wich assume a precise level of Stchastic oscilator, i mean: In this screenshot you can see im pointing "level 50", that is worth 0.89725, how can i have this value from code? Thanks you all in advance guys
  Round Number  (15   1 2)
Hi everyone, I write a little code for getting round number of 4 digits. Example : 1.23455 -- > 1.2345 1.23456 --> 1.2346 my code is below. Please help me to check this code and tell me if i wrong. And, anyone have a better ideas? Please share it . Thanks double RoundNo(double price){...
Running an EA on MT4 which requires a very heavy workload (computing large amount of orders). Through testing, I have noticed that the EA tends to skip certain ticks it receives (new price points) as it is busy computing previous orders. This has led me to think that the EA workload can be too much...
How easy is it to keep the chart objects in tester on background to see panels clearly without all the mes flying over it? I think to fix would require either removed tester objects and place own or lookup each object to modify.. Panel set not to background is still beneath of all chart objects...
Hello everybody, I would like to change the name of my signal. I remember it was possible before but right now I cannot see this option at all? Is it requestable or not allowed at all anymore? Kind Regards Pawel Czechowski
int Close1B()  {   int      Close1B=-1;                  // None open.   for(int cnt=OrdersTotal()-1;cnt>=0;cnt--)     {      OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);      //if( ! OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES) ) continue;      if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()         &&...
  Unresponsive Buttons  (26   1 2 3)
Hi Guys... I'm just wondering if anyone has the same issue... my mql4 "Buttons" (OnChartEvent) on my MT4 charts are very delayed or un-responsive.... It's definitely got something to do with the Data Feed but I have no other way to explain this to you... You will either know what I am talking about...
Hi guys, I'm testing out on this new chart operation ChartXYToTimePrice() on a custom indicator for the new Mql4. But the price converted from CHARTEVENT_CLICK (x, y coordinates) behaves weirdly. Price converted from screen XY coordinates (obtained from mouse click event) is incorrect & appears to...
I need to copy the last ten highs from the high[] array in OnCalculate()    int Length = 10;   double ahigh[];   ArrayResize(ahigh,Length);   ArrayCopy(ahigh,high,0,0,Length);   for(int i=0; i<Length; i++)   {    Print("high[",i,"] = ",high[i]," ahigh[",i,"] = ",ahigh[i]);   }   int compare =...
Hi,How can I set the history tab of the MT4 iOS App to « Day » by default ?  Each time I run the iphone MT4 App it is by default on « Month » and when I set it to « Day » it’s ok only until next reopening of the App.  Thanks,