MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 699

Hi. I'm using IsTradeAllowed () in a while loop (while (IsTradeAllowed () == false)) but only makes three attempts, after exit the loop. I would like not to go out of the loop until the order is placed. Can anyone help?  Thanks. 
I want to developed custom GUI like below: 1. Windows with Min-Max button with Close button.  How can create a windows like in MQL4      
[Deleted]
As the subjects says, can anyone tell me how to find it? (FxPro Demo)
does any one can solve my problem here ,, i got warning 2;116;C:;'(' - function definition unexpected 2;75;C:;'tipe' - variable not defined 2;116;C:\- function definition unexpected  why i got that problems double j(string m,int n, int tipe) double t=0; for(int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++) {...
  Moving average from moving average  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello. Please suggest an indicator in which a moving average is built from another moving average
[Deleted]
Hello everyone! I need help here. I am creating a custom indicator for mt4 platform. This will create a text index on the graph screen. So far so good. My problem is that I want to create a variable using the current value of CHART_SCALE. When you change the zoom on the mt4 screen, the text changes...
[Deleted]
Hi, i have a ea which has no problem with the german dax but if i try the same ea with the dowjones it shutdown with the first order. In the log there is a notice that the prices cannot be calculated   2014.11.22 12:56:31.694 2012.07.27 15:31  Bulle 52 WS30,M1: open #1 buy 1.00 WS30 at 12960.87000...
Hi, yesterday, I got a strange error. After lot calculation, I normalize and make a AccountFreeMarginCheck.     double LotStep = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_LOTSTEP);    double Lot = 2.13138833; // I get this value from calculations    double myLot = MathRound(Lot/LotStep) * LotStep;    double AFMC =...
  Fill Area's  (1)
Just checking to be sure: MQL does not have Fill Area's? Like in the Ichimoku
[Deleted]
Is there is possibility runing EA  / .EX4 file on Android Phone..? Are other people need this ..? or just me..?             qiqiqiii
Can someone see why this does not work?  I have added MA's before but this time the indicator will not even load and makes MT4 unresponsive.  Any help greatly appreciated. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Hello, i'm trying to code a piece that looks for the Maximum and Minimum Open and Close values of the last 4 bars. The idea is to put all values (8) in an array and then use https://docs.mql4.com/array/arraymaximum and https://docs.mql4.com/array/arrayminimum, but something is wrong: it doesn't work...
[Deleted]
Hello, my problem is, that the iHigh function works fine for the horizontol line, but if i try to use the iHighest function it dont works, what is my fault? #property copyright "Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I need an advice on how to program an EA so that it would open only one order at a time. However, I intend to use multiple EA's on different currency pairs, therefore I can't use OrdersTotal() function (because it shows the total number of orders opened in terminal).   So I think...
Hello, I got an indicator that is working fine, but I want to reproduce it to a script, and in the scripts I'm getting wrong values. It's a kind of a moving average.  In the indicator, ind_buffer0 will have the moving average values. Indicator code int start()  {   int limit,i;   int...
[Deleted]
"i need MT4 Multi Terminal. THe download link in http://www.fxunited.com/trading-platforms.php goes to http://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader4/news/3465 -- where i can select onlyDemo server. Please give me your MT4 Multiterminal" for live accounts.
Hello this is my first post ! I have been reading this forum for a while and first of all want to say huge thanks to all the dedicated smart individuals who contributed so much of their time and efforts - great stuff ! I'm reading a lot of good information on back testing / optimization / forward...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've been working on importing stock data from Yahoo Finance to MT4 (but basically we can import any financial data), and already figured out how to import EOD data to MT4 (csv to hst). Now, I'd like to make it real-time if possible (in offline mode). I know there are providers for real-time
[Deleted]
Greetings! fellow coders.  I have a basic question regarding the OrderSend() function. When coding EA's using MQL4, all order types sent e.g. market orders, LIMIT and STOP orders assume a 'Good-till-Canceled' condition. Is this correct? If not, is there a pre-defined function already in MQL4 that...
Dear Guys, Is there any MQL function that i control or change MT4 connection server.  example below can be solution by MQL ? 1. I want to connect by EA with Server London.  2. I want to connection latency by MQL code.  3. I want to know if connection change.     
There's a thing in MetaTrader4 - Dutch version that is very confusing. See the attached image When pointing the mouse at the SL-line, it tells the SL in Pips but in fact these are points. When changing this via the shortcut menu, they are called Points but in fact these are Pips ( Points / 10 ).Then...
I am coding some strategy and for visual purposes I would like my EA to plot two customised MA's(already done), custom RSI(already done), custom Stochiastic(already done), how code my ea so that at the launching of an EA these visual aids are put on the chart straight away???
[Deleted]
There are numerous tabs in the Terminal pane, most of which I never care what they actually mean. Actually I need only two, Trade and History. But, when I click on some of those useless (for me) tabs by mistake, the MT4 Client Terminal freezes for 15 seconds or so. I would like to avoid such...
Is there some way to make the cursor move horizontally in multiple charts at the same time? When setting up a profile with 3 or 4 of the same currency pair charts for multiple time frame analysis, I'd like to be able to see the vertical crosshair at the same relative time on all the charts in the...
[Deleted]
Can MT4 handle reading from weekly chart and  handle multiple trades with each trade having a different stop and target?
  MA 9,26
Greeting, I'm using MA 9 and 26 in buy and sell entry , tested for few months on GBPUSD(as shown as figure above). I set close buy as MA 9<26 and vice versa for close sell, and the result still shown the unpleasant one. The profit always shown the negative value. Could anyone advise any solution...
[Deleted]
Greetings fellow coders and traders. I've just recently begun scripting in MQL4 and I find it rather challenging but easy to grasp and understand. Although some steps do give me trouble and I wonder if you'd be able to help me with that. I am trying to read from a .TXT file with the name of
[Deleted]
  The calculation of the Herrick Payoff Index ("HPI") is:       Where:         I want create this indicator with metaquotes, but i dont know how to do that. 
  OrderClose  (5)
My fault line 38 I need to be shared help me debugging I am very grateful for that I use the translation https://translate.google.com/