MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 346

hi guys, got weird issue i keep getting error 130 invalid stop error... so i got frustrated then removed it and still get same error 2019.09.22 19:51:20.125 2019.09.02 04:06:03 USDJPY,M15: Error number 130 = invalid stops 2019.09.22 19:51:20.125 2019.09.02 04:06:03 USDJPY,M15: OrderSend error 130
Can someone offer advise? I added a new indicator to my MT4 and it broke it? When I open the platform, it takes almost 45 seconds to open. Once it is opened up it freezes up. If I scroll my mouse over the chart it turns grey. I receive an error message saying "not responding". I have deleted all of
Dear Gurus in the house, Please I need enlightenment on this: I used 30p for my stoploss and 30p for takeprofit also but after the ea opens the order, I noticed that the stoploss points was higher than takeprofit point sometimes by almost 10p. What do you think might be responsible for this as when...
I want to edit an indicator. Is there anyone who can help me
i write c++ language though not too fluent to some extent. I have been trading for a while and I have some strategy I use in trading that I need to automate on mql4, because it is cumbersome and time-consuming. Please, I need advise on how to do this or how start
How to read all of the current positions in my trading account, using MQL4 , not MQL5 ? Thanks very much
Hello. I am trying to change the text property of an object in a another chart but I don't know why it does not work. The following script is unable to set a new string: if ( ObjectSetString(131552086461923216, "testLabel", OBJPROP_TEXT, "message") )        Print("message updated with...
I am trying to create a buffer in the FFC indicator that pulls the symbol for the upcoming news events. line 196-201//--- Buffersdouble MinuteBuffer[];double ImpactBuffer[];double PreviousBuffer[];double ForecastBuffer[];string CountryBuffer[];line 218-225//--- indicator buffers mapping
input int media1; input int media2; input int hora; bool st=false; string mns="-----"; void OnTick(){ Comment ("Message:",mss); if (Hour()==hora){ st=true; mss="AUTORIZADO!" } if (st==true){ if (iMA(NULL,0,media1,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0)) < (iMA(NULL,0,media2,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0)){
Hi guys, I have backtested a strategy based of the 1 minute chart using Open Price Only Modelling. I have then backtested the strategy using every tick mode. To get the every tick mode to match the open price only modelling I added the following code(found in another thread): static datetime
Hi all, I'm trying to recall a Global Variable from an expert in this way string HOUR_ = StringConcatenate ( "HOUR_" , Symbol ()); GlobalVariableSet (HOUR_,HOUR()); GlobalVariableGet ( StringConcatenate ( "HOUR_" , "EURJPY" )) If I apply the expert (with GlobalGet only) on a EURJPY chart the code
Hi fellows, I'm currently experiencing an issue for 2 days with an EA that use MBFX system and candles to trade. I don't have a high level on programing with mql4, so I took "OpenTiks" from the CodeBase as base for my EA. Perhaps i missed some codes that were in the original EA and that could
if RSI over 70 if Close[0]>Open[1] Sell ---- Close if RSI = 50 if RSI below 30 if Close[0]<Open[1] Buy Close if RSI = 50 I tried to code it but not work .someone help me
Hi fellows, I'm currently experiencing an issue for 2 days with an EA that use MBFX system and candles to trade. I don't have a high level on programing with mql4, so I took "OpenTiks" from the CodeBase as base for my EA. Perhaps i missed some codes that were in the original EA and that could
I want to find the pinbars circled in the attached image below. For the one on the right, the body is about 1/5th of the candle size and for the one on the left, let's say the body is 1/7th the size candle size and it also has a wick of 1/7th the candle size at the bottom. How can I use the iOpen
Not necessarily a troubleshooting topic but how come with the MQL4 language there is the stigma of including slippage in the CloseOrder function? I don't think slippage is a factor when I manually Close an order so why do you suppose slippage is absolutely necessary for an automated program? All it
[Deleted]
Hello, When I am using MT4 in online mode with my current broker (Oanda) I can use 2 digit lot sizes (e.g: 0.11) but if I do backwards testing on a weekend where I have to use the offline mode in order to be able to use the weekday spreads and not the week-end spreads for the whole testing I can...
Hi all, I am trying to test this indicator but sometimes it moves and doesn't stay centred in the indicator window. I am sure it is something very easy to fix, I have attached a screenshot to show the issue. Hope someone can have a look. Thank you
With the latest update, the strings set with ObjectSetString do not work any more with my horizontal lines. Why
Hi, is there a way keep OrderComment() at TP/SL and also when OrderClose partial ticket as it's can be done manually? Thank you in advance
Dear All, I wonder if anyone can help me in this topic. I am new to MT4 coding but somehow manage to get what I expect but at one place I stuck. I have prepared indicator which shows previous week high and low with some addition pip lines. Now I would like to add specific levels figure next to lines
Hi. I am converting a single currencyindicator to a multipairs indicator and I would like to know the correct way to proceed. The indicator I am working on is a keltner channel, which works ok on the current symbol, however, I don't fully understand how to use IndicatorCounted() on a external pair(a
On Debian XFCE Buster Wine MT4 on both the Terminal and the MetaEditor we need to press ALT every once in a while bc the key gets "stuck" in a weird glitch. Anyone got a fix? Would be so great if they did a native AppImage https://appimage.org/
Does anyone know why if I run exactly the same backtesttwice (with the optimizer) the results, the order in which the passes are made ... and so on, are different? LAUNCH-A: LAUNCH-B
I am a beginner, would like to inquire coding EA Condition 1.After pin bar close price "+" 3 pin bar >>> open "Buy" order at pin bar 4(Open order at open price) 2.After pin bar close price "-" 3 pin bar >>> open "Sell" order at pin bar 4(Open order at open price) 3.EA open only 1 order per time and
how to get the account balance and equity to work in strategy tester ?Not the "real account", but in strategy tester. Looking for indicator that displays these values. Any reference is appreciated. Thank you
Dear Fellow-MQL-Afficionados! I started with MQL4 for about two months and have been carrying out some more orless successful experiments. However, I keep running into problems as soon as I try to use the function: iMAOnArray! In order to try to really understand this function I did some...
Does anyone by any chance have or know of a Profit/Loss alert indicator/EA, that would send an email alert when for example, Profit/Loss reaches -15 or any other custom negative number? Above an X amount would be nice also, but yeah
Hi all, Can someone help me with this indicator? I am using IC Market and mt4, but it seems to have an error. It wont create an ex4 file even if I already copied the indicator in the indicator folder of MT4. I have also restardet the program several times but to no avail. It seems to have an error
Dear community, i would like to announce new free software for the community. Its called "EASetup" and its able to create installation software for Expert Advisors, Indicators, Scripts, Sounds, DLL Files, Executable files and many more file types. Here is an overview about Features: Support of...