MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 675

hello to all. I have one MT4 running on my pc with my trader account. My wife too have one MT4 running on her pc with her trader account.   How can i link together this 2 MT4, so that when i open a position automatically open also on its? Sorry for my bad english 
I try to build function which will calculate pivots for specified price and put it in array of MqlPivots structures. in src is code of function. when i call it in a script whit this: MqlPivots pivots[]; Print(GetPivots(_Symbol, PERIOD_D1, 0, 3, pivots));   I get critical error Array out of range....
i made an indicator and program an EA that use the custom indicator .and compile it succusesfully . but it will cause the windows crashed , when attach it to the chart after a while . no erros recorded in MT4 log .  windows log is like this : +System-Provider[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP[...
void BuyOrderModifyFlex60(){    for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i >= 0; i--)    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))    {        if (OrderType() == OP_BUY && OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == 1)        {            double SL = NormalizeDouble(iCustom(NULL, NULL,...
Hello, I found a MetaTrader4 error on the 1M time scale. This is not an error in any custom code as it is there even with no indicators or experts active. It misses 6 days on Jan 15, 2015 Jumps directly from Jan 12 to Jan 19 Image of error attached
Everett007 2015.02.20 06:52 EN Can anyone help with why the HA indicator does not line up with the price bars when switching from time frame to time frame?  Also can't modify width of bar (3) to stay...
Dears,   I compared a few brokers and finally selected ThinkForex as the low fee broker. However, after tracking its spread, I found sometimes its spread goes over 1000 pips high.   Could you please suggest some brokers with lower or lowest fee, including spread, commission, ....? Thanks a lot.  
Hi, if I write Debug.. the editor's auto-completion offers two options DebugBreak() and DebugLine? DebugBreak() is known and documented but what is DebugLine? If I 'use' it like: Comment("DebugLine: ",DebugLine); 1) I don't get any compiler error even though the variable is not defined! 2) The...
[Deleted]
  Manual TP and SL  (3)
Hello fellow traders, I have here a drawing that I've made for myself to more easily understand how I am to create manual coded Take Profits and Stop Losses. The green X's represent an open order and is called a Point from now on. I have no problem with the actual coding. I find it really easy. But...
[Deleted]
all profiles on my meta 4 platform have a mini price terminal and I want to remove them. Please help!!!!!
[Deleted]
MY source can't compile an Eorror : Invalid array access   my source string split_line(string& output_array[] , string bufferline , string delimiter)  {     int s = ArraySize ( output_array );     int l = StringLen( bufferline);     int i,c,m,n;     for(i =1 ; i<=s ; i++) { output_array[i-1]="";...
Just wondering if I could pick anyone's brain with regards to prints across ones algorithm?  How would I turn all prints on and off with the "flick" of a button?  Any thoughts, ideas or shove in the right direction would be nice :) 
[Deleted]
  Chart Question  (3)
I want to draw, on a chart, a series of arrows, that will show me the relationship between price and the Ichimoku cloud, for each time frame ( 5m, 15m, 1h, 4h, 1d, 1w, 1m ). That way no matter what chart / timeframe that I'm on, I can see the relationship of the others.    Problem is, depending...
Hello, I looking for good broker for trading with low spread and good broker support live chat and more... and for broker with option to create credit card for clients and withdrawal the profit for the broker credit card. yes i hear have brokers that create credit card for client. Please i want...
Foreword: I am quite new to THIS programming language. I have the impression that, for most indicators, what I see on the graph is not what I am getting in the code. So, before I might move to complex logic, I went back to the simple cases as I’d need to understand the basis with simple examples I
  Please Help on Fractals  (28   1 2 3)
Please I need your help in coding Fractals. I want the values of four consecutive Fractals: Last but one upper Fractal , Last but one lower Fractal, Last upper Fractal, Last lower Fractal. Thanks
Hello everybody, I am writing a simple script to do action at some given time, it reads the current time and sleep for some minutes till the event time happens. The problem which I am facing is that after the sleep finishes, when I want to read the current bar details (iHigh) it gives me the detail...
Hello everyone. I wrote my first semi-ea. Meaning that it is discretional in that but i need to be advised whenever the conditions are met. My problem right now is that the EA keeps sending me signals every hour, even if IT HAS ALREADY SENT THE SAME SIGNAL. THis is what i would really like to
Hi I wonder if I can create an price alert from IOS devices. So no need to get push msg from desktop
Hi guys, I am messing about with MQL4 and only recently learned to code. As a project for myself I have decided to create numerous indicators I always wanted starting with an MA angle indicator. The code I have created is as such however it is not working an the MA angle constantly returns 0. Could
[Deleted]
Theres no chance to get the Metaquotes ID on my S5mini. I got it on my Nexus Tab, but there is no "menu" button or something on S5 mini. Please help Thx
Hi I am totally new to MQL4, but I am learning. What I want to achieve is to execute a Python script when a certain event occur. I got the event and everything done, but I can't seem to get the MQL4 implementation working, so I can in fact execute it. This is the last piece in my puzzle. So I've
This is the one that i created, which does not work properly.  The thing is, it has to open 2 positions sell and buy at the same time, after every hour (no matter what) (every new H1 bar). In case if you need it anyway : TP is 100 SL is 50. Any replay and advice will be accepted and appreciated! You...
Does anyone have any suggestions on how i obtain a mq id so i can post a job for a ea. I dont use a mobile device but only mt4 desktop, can anybody help?
Is that possible? Im talking about the same object. Greetings.
Hello, I want to create OrderCollection class, which represents list of Order instances and which I can iterate. I have this code: class OrderCollection {     public:         Order orders[];         int pointer;         int size;                 void OrderCollection()         {...
Guys, how can I avoid open orders with ffcal newsfilter on "All Day" high news like below? Is this happen when <forecast/><previous/> have empty values (see below) f. ex.if(MinToNews<=MinsBeforeNews &&  ImpactToNews>=MinimumImpact && forecast==NULL && previous==NULL)<event><title>Eurogroup...
Hi, I am new in the forum. I have problem to bring Pivot Point indicator to MT4. When saving the Pivot point on my computer, the file type for source is not given me the correct format. I am trading using ETX CAPITAL MT4. I need your help. Placide
[Deleted]
any help is appreciated when I click download and it opens in metaeditor, a box comes up "application not found". I took a screenshot of how it looks in metaeditor.....a few red coded figures with a black number 4 in the middle. (I've already tried to copy paste into file) http://gyazo...
Hi guys, I just downloaded the attached News Trading EA , but it would not trade , probably due to some errors and warnings that i get when it was compiled  . Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks.