MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 334

Hi, I am having some technical issues regarding selective order closing in MT4, and I would appreciate the help! This is what I try to achieve: I have two different strategies on buy orders and two different strategies on sell orders, and I would set up specific order closing conditions for orders
[Deleted]
Hi guys, How can I add symbols to the symbol-list in the backtest window? I am sure it's super easy but I just can't figure out how... Thank you
Hi, I just have started an optimization with: Expert properties -Testing Tab: Optimized Parameter: Custom & Genetic algorithm, and in the EA I wrote: double iniAcct;int init(){        ...        iniAcct = AccountBalance();        ...}double OnTester(){        return( (AccountBalance()-iniAcct) ); //...
  String to double  (1)
[SOLVED] Good day I have a string I extract from a CSV file. I have managed to separate it to get desired data. Now I have separated all desired data as strings. Now when I convert "0.1" to double I get -1717986918 1025 becomes 0 205 becomes 0 I tried using StringtToDouble same problem I tried
Hello, Im starting with MQL4 language and I'm trying to put togerther my first simple breakout trading system. It works on breakout of range principle, so BUY stop on top of the price range and SELL stop on the bottom of the price range. But, I dont found effective solution how to delete the
if ((Bid > SMA18) && (SMA18 > EMA200)) { /*-- Order Buy --*/ OrderSend ( Symbol (), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, Slippage, 0 , Ask+TakeProfit*SetPoint, EAComment, EAMagicNumber); } line 4 : return value of 'OrderSend' should be checked
Hi there, I've created a script to automatically take a screenshot and save it locally on my Meta trader. So far all good i've then made another script to send the screenshot from the local metatrader folder to a remote server . When trying to execute it gives me error 5002 (wrong file name). Below
hi i have this script to export multiple MA and ATR, and i need also all open trades. can't find anything :( i hope someone can help. thank you very much! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int start() { static int flag; int handle; double AUDCAD_Bid
Hi there, I startet to write my own set of classes to create a own panel. Everything is (almost) fine so far, but those classes, which are derived from CWndContainer simply don't want to work. These are CComboBox, CListView and CSpinEdit. The controls are shown, but there is no interaction/reaction...
I have a new clean install of Win 10, and downloaded the latest MT4 for PC direct from your website. Installation went flawlessly. However I am totally un able to login in to my existing trade account wirh CapitalXP. I also have the Android app and the Ios app, both are able to login to my broker
Hello,  Does anyone know of an ea or another way to record running equity values from mt4? I'd like to record equity values every 5 minutes or so in order to do some analysis, but I haven't been able to figure out a way.  Thanks
  datetime help  (15   1 2)
I am trying to get the datetime of an object on the chart then add to that datetime. NewTimes = ObjectGetTimeByValue(0, "start time1", 1, 0);TimeToAdd=365*60; //convert to secondsNewTime=NewTimes+TimeToAdd; // Change time to datetime from string(hh:mm) format and carry out
Hello! Which Server-OS would you prefer to use multiple MT4-Instances? Thank you
How Liquidity and Volatility depends on each other? Anyone know what is relation between Liquidity and Volatility? Does anyone know what are the tips for verse scenario
Hi, i'm including Dialog.mqh on my EA, but when my panel height exceed chart height it gets minimized. it happens because of this in Dialog.mqh : if(m_chart.HeightInPixels(m_subwin)<Height()+CONTROLS_BORDER_WIDTH) { m_button_minmax.Pressed(true); Minimize();
Hello, I've been banging my head against this ea for months. I even went to freelance and hired someone but he stopped responding about a week ago and i'm back to trying to do this on my own. The problem I currently have is that my incremental trail only works on buy trades. No modifications are
Hey guys, I have a question before starting to create my EA. I have taken some MQL4 coding courses and they have proven to be insightful and helpful in understanding some of the basics of learning to start coding my own EA. What I need is an EA that automatically draws/identifies channels, and then
  Terminator v2.0  (563   1 2 3 4 5 ... 56 57)
Here it is guys. Check out the ReadMe file thoroughly. I've been using the H1 chart. Updates will be posted here so they are not dispersed throughout the thread. If a zip file has a low number of views, it's due to a recent update, if only in the readme file. Enjoy, Tom
Hey guys! I've added an alert in this TrendCCI so, as an example, each time the TrendCCI is bullish and the EntryCCI crosses the zero level from above I get an alert for bullish re-entries only, and each time the TrendCCI is bearish and the EntryCCI crosses the zero level from below I get an alert
Hi I'm new to mql4 and struggling how to do something complex. let's say i want to calculate the momentum of cci (this is a meaningless example but gets the point). for momentum i want to use macd but here is the problem : iMACD only gets an integer as the input, so i know that i need to calculate...
Hi to all! I have a simple question. I need in my ea to enter buy, for example, if ALL the last 3 candles are Above a moving average . Example: If ((Close[1]&&Close[2]&&Close[3])>ima(......)) Is there another method instead of out all this close&&..? Like Close[1+2+3]? Manu Hanks to you
My account is based in AUD so I am assuming this has something to do with it I have noticed that right from the start of opening and trading my account in MT4, when I click on the exposure tab in MT4, the graph always shows a huge exposure to AUD even when I have zero positions open involving the
I've created an EA for 30Min chart which is supposed to open trades base on RSI values and Donchian Channel. I guess the problem is with "iCustom" function calling, cause it doesn't print the indicator when I back test it. I appreciate if someone kindly debug this code for me. Below are trading
Hi, I have an EA that closes ALL orders in total pips profit. I can only use it on one chart at a time because it calculates the total pips of trades open. I was looking to get magic number added so I could use it on different symbols
  64 bit MT4 version?  (18   1 2)
Will we ever see a 64bit Metatrader 4 version? This running a 32 bit client on a 64 bit OS is ridiculous. And before anyone says "download MT5, it's free"; I live in the U.S. and there aren't any brokers who currently support MT5 on LIVE accounts.
Hello everyone, I encountered a problem when using the WebRequest function, and I would like to ask everyone to help. The website engineer gave me the following information: URL:http://ea.takeasy.tech/api/ea/accounts Method:GET Headers:Content-Type: application/json\r\nAuthorization: Bearer {API
Hello all. I found this utility somewhere within this community. The utility closes open trades when the sum of all open trades on a given pair reaches a pre-defined target in account currency. The only setback i find with the utility is it does not follow FIFO rules in closing the orders. I am
Hello everyone, I'm stuck with a (simple) problem concerning the calculation between 2 dates. For example : Today is the 30th of November. I would like to count the number of working days (not Saturday and Sunday) between September 17th and today with MQL4 Any idea ? Thank you
Hi lovely community :) I'm having some issues with Strategy Tester and really need a hand. I did have a look around and I've tried a few solutions but to no avail. When I run a EA that I've made I get no results at all. Completely blank. I'm trying to figure out where I'm going wrong. I've check
I would like to ask for some help. am trying to make EA that will open pending buystop and sell stop orders in particular time let say at 07:30 AM above or below the candle by 3 pips, if one order fulfill it will close the other pending order and add takeprofit for the open order by 20 pips. that