MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 659

Every time I create a new EA,Script,etc using the MQL4 Wizard I have to type in my name in the Author Section and my link in the Link Section. I was wondering if there is a way of changing the default author and link in the MQL4 Wizard so my information is there every time I create something.
[Deleted]
I'm experiencing that MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_LOTSIZE)  and SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_TRADE_CONTRACT_SIZE) gives me wrong value for some markets. Currently I am using a demo account on pipindex and on their page (http://www.pipindex.com/trading-conditions-commodities.html) I can read that...
[Deleted]
Hi, When you hoover a stop loss line you get the "stop loss profit" (see image). Is there a way to calculate this or a built in function to get this? The prupose is to verify that an order got the correct stop loss (so it doesn't risk too much of the trading capital).    BR Michael 
[Deleted]
Hi all I just downloaded  the latest version of MetaTrader 4  and have found I cannot  create a new account! I go through Demo account set up, add all my personal information into all of the appropriate fields and I get stuck  on this page (see attachment). I have tried using UK information as well...
Hello there, Im having a bit of trouble here: double Read_File(int i)    {       int handle=FileOpen(Archivo_Historical(),FILE_READ|FILE_CSV);       while(Time[i]!=FileReadString(handle) && !FileIsEnding(handle))          FileReadString(handle);       int valor=StrToDouble(FileReadString(handle));...
hello friens i try to calculate volume with ima on array but i have a some problem. if i use long type then error "parameter conversion not allowed". if i use double type then ea is not work completely double volume_ima[]; double volume[]; ----> if i use long type arrey then "parameter
  Trying to wite a MQL4 code  (14   1 2)
Hi I  am trying to write a expert advisor code that will open a new trade in the same direction as the previous if it was profitable and change direction if it was not. Any ideas on how to do this?  Thanks 
[Deleted]
Dear Sirs, Could you please tell me why my platform throws out this message and as a result slows down my Platform to such an extend that it is almost impossible to trade? I have changed the EA for the conversion without any improvement and yet the same EAs run perfectly on other currencies - only...
Hello,   I've been using the metaquotes-demo server.   It looks like volume is messed up on it right now.   Can someone investigate this?   Reset the server or fix the problem, please!! thanks! TBB 
Hi,   I am looking for a consistent profiting EA, can anyone recommend? I search the internet and there are many websites on EA and I am not sure which EA is really consistently profitable.   Regards 
[Deleted]
Hey Guys, hope you're all doing great? I've a promising softwares written in MQL5. However, I need programmer who can use tools written in MQL4 Language customize it into simplified MQL5 Platform Mode with indicators and expert adviser. This may be easy for experienced programmer, the MQL4 language...
I have tried to print from a EA and only get duplicate timestamps and the last 19 minutes of a day. Why is this? I have attached the code and the settings I use in the ST as well as part of the output. Also I have exported data from the history center which looks good and is second accurate and...
[Deleted]
Please tell me how to select order opened with highest price thanks
[Deleted]
  I'm new  (1)
I am new to this software.  I accidentally made some changes to my MQL4 software.  How do I reset the software so it's the same as I downloaded it?  
[Deleted]
Hi Guys!  Since I'm very bad at programming, I decided to sign up here and ask you for help. What line do I have to add in an expert advisor (or what possibility do I have) to achieve, that it opens only ONE trade per crossover. It should not open a new trade as soon as the old one closes. Thanks in...
Hello house, my name Lucky (I hope I get Lucky with my humble request I have been  trying out a lot of things in forex. At the moment I am experimenting with CCI and I would like to build an EA (based on CCI using the iCustom function. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out....
[Deleted]
Hello MQL community,   I am trying to adjust the script PeriodConverter that is included in MT4 samples, to use multiple timeframe periods in one conversion script. The modified script works partially, but the modified part isn't updating on chart as original does. With this script can be generated...
Has anybody idea how to loss no more than 30% on global forex markets and earn more than 50% during one year? I would like to loss no more than 2% of the capital on single entrance with 15 entrances on whole year. Any MQL4 experience?
New article Plotting trend lines based on fractals using MQL4 and MQL5 has been published on mql5.com: The article describes the automation of trend lines plotting based on the Fractals indicator using MQL4 and MQL5. The article structure provides a comparative view of the solution for two languages...
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like some help, or some comments about the strategy tester in MT4. The thing is that, I tested an strategy which resulted in "Total net profit = -345" and the "Modelling quiality" was around 41%, this was for the USD/CHF. So, I went to the History Center in MT4, and I downloaded the...
double Var1 = iMA(NULL, PERIOD_M15, 5, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_HIGH, 0); double Var2 = iMA(NULL, PERIOD_M15, 5, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_LOW, 0); Hi, from above code i want to execute Buy on this condition: The current open candle are same or just 1pips higher from  current Var2 iMA, and difference between...
TickStory suggested: "As mentioned, you could try asking thisquestion on the MT4 forums to see if anyone can assist.". So let me ask the questions here. You can see it's about 3 parameters in "Metatrader Info" settings in "Export to MT4" when you use TickStory.    GTC Pending: Difference between...
Hello, I am in some need of dire technical help. I have been trying to turn a few iCustom Indicators, into Signals that will notify when a condition exists an alert and visual alert will appear on the MT4 platform. Now, I have done this in the past with non-iCustom indicators without any issues with...
[Deleted]
... is sadly misbehaving when using Google-Chrome (Linux). You move the mouse over the Icon (in case your profile has one), the menu pops up. As soon as you move the mouse to select one of the options it shows, the popup instantly disappears. Only with luck you can *grab* the option the one or other...
  Heeeeelp!!!  (11   1 2)
Hi world, I need a favor, I need to put an alert for email. please help me, I know nothing about programming code:   #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 6 #property indicator_color1 Red #property indicator_color2 MediumBlue #property indicator_color3 Red #property...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to automate analizing charts and to develop some tools for that purpose. But I can't find a time (lets say an Hour) of High/Low of previous day on the H1 chart. I used iHigh and iLow functions to find extremes on a D1 chart, but I have no idea how to find a particular time of them. :(...
Hi, Guys! I need your help. I am trying to calculate how much did earn one currency pair for example GBPUSD whilst trading multiple pairs simultaneously in ONE account And OrderProfit() gives me incorrect data 2015.05.04 08:11:05.454 2012.06.18 20:00  Bounce_Back_MA_GBPUSD_SELL GBPAUD,H1: open #2...
Hi All, please, i can't find the articles where multitimeframe graphical objects are explained, with code examples, with little squares changing color with signals. Could you give the url of this articles published in mql4.com.   Regards. 
[Deleted]
Respected sir, i am new baby in mql4, I need to design expert adviser  (ex4 file ) in  macd with buy and sell arrow , when every macd goes buy mode the up arrow must be displayed (in live and in historical data also ), when ever the macd goes sell, the down arrow have to be displayed (in live  and...
OrderCommission() is negative or 0, but never +positive value right?         double True_Profit = OrderProfit()+OrderSwap()+OrderCommission();      current_balance += True_Profit;     this is correct?