MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 655

I need to have two separate folders in which latest m4 platform is loaded at the same broker. This is because I want to run two different ea's in these folders. In the past, metaquote download allowed me to specify the folder but now that option seems to have gone out. Please inform me how I can do...
Before version i have no issue. after i update as version 825, i am receiving following issue! after backtesting completed there is no indicators showing on wondow, instead showing following image. Is this bugs on my EA? but before it was worked fine. the issue started after i update build 825. so...
[Deleted]
Hi there, in MQL5 it is very easy to fetch a new drawn line and set it's period to the current one. I wonder if it works in mql4 too and like to ask you how? Maybe someone has done it before. The target is to keep every drawn object in the current timeframe and the drawn lines in the current and...
Hello everyone, I'm Roberto and "newbie". I open this topic just to share with you my indicator/toolbox. It is based on moving averages, Fibonacci and Ichimoku. Nothing new, but it might be useful, why not, I use only this. Initially I thought to sell it in the mql4 market, but.. no dll, no party....
Hi guys, I have a function, namely: void CloseOrders() {   for(int d=OrdersTotal()-1; d>=0; d--)    {    if(!OrderSelect(d,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) continue;       if(OrderMagicNumber()==(MagicNumber1 || MagicNumber2 || MagicNumber3)          && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()                       &&...
[Deleted]
Hello, Mql4 Comunity, could someone of you guys help me with this issue that i have when i try to do multitime backtesting in MT4, i open the H4 Chart , start to run it, then pause it  to add the period converter and convert it to a H8 Time Frame to try to run it at the same time just to simulate a...
hi,, what problem with this indicator i try use this bool up = iCustom(0,0,"OSCILLATOR",0,1)< 5000;  bool down = iCustom(0,0,"OSCILLATOR",1,1)< 5000;   bool down2 = iCustom(0,0,"OSCILLATOR",2,1) < 5000; i want if bar green ==> buy if red sell but in this line bool up = iCustom(0,0...
[Deleted]
Hello! Is here anybody, who collected historical intraday data (best 1 min) for some currency pairs? (eurgbp, eurcad, gbpcad, gbpchf) They offer to buy, but not gbpcad, and the quality might be not that good. thank you in advance! Peter 
  How the Program Flow?  (12   1 2)
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                 chuale.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                              https://www.mql5.com...
Hello, I've written an EA which trades Pivot Points, you'll find their calculation inside the EA. It may look more complicated than needed, but I wanted to use a certain hourly Close for indicator calculation. This works fine. What troubles me is the implementation of trend filtering. I'd like to
  DayOfWeek()  (16   1 2)
Hi guys, Today is sunday. I run this code Comment(DayOfWeek()); and got 5 (it means friday). I guess it came from the last known server time. So, the server time has stopped on friday. My question is, how can I check whether today is saturday (6) or sunday (0)? Or: How can I check whether the market...
Hi gurus, I seem to be having a problem with my OrderClose() function. I want to close all orders at a specific time. I used the code from RaptorUK's thread:  https://forum.mql4.com/48352 When it reaches the specific time it doesn't run the function and does not close orders; any ideas? Below is the...
[Deleted]
Windows xp restart everytime when running mt4 after recent update (22 May)
[Deleted]
Hello, Can I get last time for any ticker from Market window? Regards.
[Deleted]
Considering the fact that Metaquotes has changed its opinion regarding the applicability of GPU in analysis and trading (it would be more accurate to say that GPU software has finally reached the level required for introducing it into commercial programs), I suggest that we are ready to start
Hi, I seem to be having a problem. I want to select an order and then when that order is in a certain amount of profit I want to send another order. Below is my code. When it reaches the certain amount in profit it places continuously as it oscillates around the profit point at which I want it to...
New article Tips for Purchasing a Product on the Market. Step-By-Step Guide has been published on mql5.com: This step-by-step guide provides tips and tricks for better understanding and searching for a required product. The article makes an attempt to puzzle out different methods of searching for an...
Dear Colleagues, since few months I`m succesfully trading with Stochastic and MA on 1h/4h charts. Few days ago I decided to automate my simple strategy, but I have some problems with opening and closing trades. The rules of my strategy are very simple: Open Buy trades: - if price is above Moving
Hello, how to control number of trades per currency ? For example, for current chart with running EA (for example EUR/USD), I would like to open maximum 1 trade. How to control number of open trades ? On this forum I found something about OrdersTotal(). How to use it to control number of open...
[Deleted]
Hi all, i'm a newbye mql4 developer and i need some help from you. I have two tasks to do: 1 - Save real time data (every second) from all assets with these information: AKS/BID price, LOW/HIGH price, time, some indicators (stochastic, macd and others). I read that for the first information i can
Hi, how do I remove duplicate values from an array? I have tried to add a check to stop it adding duplicate values in the first place - but this doesn't seem to work. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi, I have a simple check in my EA iOpen("EURUSD",1440,1)<Close("EURUSD",1440,1) - meaning did the price go up? on the tester it does bring the correct information - open> close - but on the live EA he 'thought' the opposite. how could that be? I am running it on 1M chart in both cases. Ta IYC
I have this class OrderInfo Why is it if I use orderInfo = new OrderInfo() ; orderInfo.setStopLoss( 0 ) ; Then I pass the OrderInfo object to other object from class Executioner executioner.setOrderInfo ( orderInfo ) ; Definition of function setOrderInfo in class Executioner: public void...
Check your extern bool variables, they are not giving the correct settings, they are hit and miss
Hello, i wont to ask if it is possible to get a info abaout the zoom faktor fromthe aktuelly chart. You all know the zoom in and zoom out button, I must to know for a Indicator whichZoomlevel the are actuelly, gives it there a soultion for to get know how big orsmal the zoom is?
Hello again, the first time looking for string-Values in MT4 out of a c++ DLL takes me a day without success :-( And I've been working with the example first ! All my calculations are working but strings.... The story: c++ ---------------------------------------- I want to code with 'wstring'
[Deleted]
what is copy trade? How can I start copy trade?
I am new to MQL4 program. I want to write an expert advisor program and test it with MT4 historical data, not live data? It would be appreciated if someone could provide me some ideas on how to do this. Thanks, Gorton 
Hi guys, I wanted to generate an offline chart (by the original PeriodConverter script) that is equal with the donor one. For example: EURUSD,H4 >> EURUSD,M57 (this came from EURUSD,H4 by InpPeriodMultiplier=1). I used H4 chart as donor instead of M1. I found that there is a missing bar (index 1)....