MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 633

[Deleted]
Hi Folks  I have this code for an indicator but would like it as an EA. I have no idea how to do it. Any help appreciated. Code for indicator is attached.    I would like adding to it a martingale type system, inclusive of:   Take profit Trailing stop loss Lot Size 1, Lot size 2 etc etc. Restart new...
why  close at stop ? how to solve?   
Hello! I would like to know how can I get this zigzag indicator last 3 numbers. I don't care if indicator repaints I just need these numbers. Any idea how to get this 3 numbers to use them with EA? Thank you! Here is source code: #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 1
Hey Ya'all, I have a Pending Order (i.e. BuyLimit), the market has changed and it did not change to Open When I try to delete the Pending Order I get ERR_INVALID_TRADE_PARAMETERS But... if I reset the client, the order is shown as BUY OPEN. Has anyone encountered such a problem? Thanks
  hhhhhhhhhh  (1)
hhh
Hallo everybody i tried today to use the function iCCI out of an expert advisor but it gives mewrong figures. in the online screeen the CCI functioon on the 4H chart gives back a value for thecandle [1] and the expert advisor gives the value Y with the call CCI_Wert = iCCI(NULL,PERIOD_H4,14...
I have tried with the function iCustom and I have succesfully loaded the indicator. But how can I get the data from the indicator? I mean it is 3 bands and I am only getting the middle one value...   Another question is, could I use a protected indicator in my EA by loading it? The owner gives me...
I was attempting to backtest on older build as usual b697.  I was doing backtests up to yesterday afternoon.  Then I got an error 'old version'  at the connection server.  No big deal, but since trying to launch other terminals, I get an error 4112 whenever the backtest (not live trading) attempts...
[Deleted]
  HELP ME FileWrite!  (10)
I already created Trade.csv in folder ...\MQL4\Files\, then code following rows in my EA: ...............           int file_handle = FileOpen("Trade.csv",FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_SHARE_READ|FILE_CSV);          if(file_handle != INVALID_HANDLE){             FileWrite(file_handle,OrderOpenTime()...
Hi forum, I have an indicator which basically marks a high when the high to the left and the high to the right are lower. Similar to the fractal indicator. I use a buffer to place a dot on the bar with the highest high. Now I would like to implement this feature into an EA. But I can't use normal...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys,   im trying to calculate my risk dynamically but i dont really "like" my code and im pretty sure there has to be a better method of doing it but i cant really think of one. // Risk Calculation                        double LongEntryPrice = NormalizeDouble(iHigh(Symbol(), 0, 1),...
[Deleted]
Joining Link: Get this Bonus Ending Date: 31 December 2015 Offer is Applicable: All new clients How to Apply: Open a new live account and verify it. Bonus Withdrawal: 50 standard lots require to trade to withdraw $500.   More Details – 50% RESCUE WITHDRAW BONUS Terms and Conditions Bonus of 50% of...
Big Buggggggggggggggg Big issue!!!!!! in build 840 And before that. Diconnect and do not reconnect automatically in the all broker . i must reopen. Why even worse when updated?  You should be tested before release? If unsure, do not release. And should not be automatically updated.
[Deleted]
Hi, I made my first EA but I don't understand why it doesn't work. The Strategy Tester give the answer OrderSend error 130 and I don't know what do to correct the code. Please, can you help me?
Hi all, Could you help me here,   Using the code I want to put to zero the counter if the condition fails. Right now if;                if(BounceCount >= Bounce && Bid > BuyTrigger) is true the ea puts the order and the counter is set to zero, but if it fails the ea do not put the order and the...
Hello I've recently found ShellExecuteA and W. qs: 1. Why are these not in any of the documentation categories except Forum?  i.e. why are these undocumented in the mql4 codebase, yet the function exists? 2. What are the return codes from this function?  3. Where is decent documentation? 4. How...
Yes I have used the search function....... I downloaded an EA from FxAutomated and it executes a trade at a certain time of day. This is what i am looking for to research my strategy BUT it will not open a new trade until the previous is closed. I need it to open 1 trade a day regardless of if...
Hi,  I have made my first indicator, but I don't want it to be started again and again at every tick. Its a "slow" indicator suitable for the 4H period. So for me should be enough if it gets re-started only when a new candle opens, for example, or when the user refresesh the graphic window... After...
Hi, the following test code crashes with the message:  2015.08.17 23:21:09.237 Access violation write to 0x920E3DA8 in 'C:\Users\Sabre\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1DAFD9A7C67DC84FE37EAA1FC1E5CF75\MQL4\Experts\array_test.ex4'   int OnInit() {        float...
  Blank Tab  (3)
I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to create a totally blank tab. I have tried setting the all of the colors in the properties section to black but my panel will still show candles in the background. thanks in advance.
Hello, I would be grateful if someone could help me handle this Array Out of Size Error.   double b [200][1];int OnInit()  {for(j=0;j<=param-1;j++)  {  b[j][1]=(summation/product); //correct formula     }  
[Deleted]
double BARS[][24];                      void OnStart()           int size_bars = ArrayRange(BARS,0);                     Print(size_bars);  //prints 0                      int size_bars_new = ArrayResize(BARS,size_bars+1);                      Print(size_bars_new);  //prints...
[Deleted]
Hello, just for your information first : my Expert can have only one open position at the same time by this: total= OrdersTotal (); if (total< 1 ) { ..... } And if my algo enables to open position on current candle, than it can happen, that after reaching
can anyone tell me how to convert tick into bar Many thanks
Hello traders, Last week I've installed Windows 10 (64 bit) on my trading computer. Since that moment I get an error when I compile a script, indicator or an EA. The error description is "EX4 write error". This has something to do with Windows 10, because I'm getting this error on all my MT4...
I have this indicator Tickseperatevolume_.mq4 (attached) which I modyfied myself to sum up tick volumes and create 2 labels, and it works fine. Now, I want to do the same, only with data taken from another indicator using iCustom(). The indicator to do this I called  as  ClusterDelta_VolSum.mq4 -...
Hey guys, So I made an EA and in the code it counted the weeks it was all working well but then I saved over the EA accidentally with an earlier version and I can't seem to figure out how I coded the week counter so I'm in need of some help. On the monday I want it to plus one onto "int week" then...
Heyguys,   I'mlooking to start trading FX and CFDs and I want to use MT4. But there's so manybrokers which offer their own versions of the platform with different featuresetc.   Cananyone recommend a broker whose MT4 version is the best and why?   Thanksin advance  
Hello I have seen that the trading log of my VPS doesnt take in account the orders I send from HOME. MEaning I have 2 mt4 one in VPS following an EA and one at home for real trading. I send manual trading and is executed correctly but the Log in the VPS seems to not get that information. Is there...
[Deleted]
  Strange behavior  (6)
Hello! There is something strange with my EA. I'm using this function for position selection: bool SelectBotPosition(){   int ordersCount = OrdersTotal();     for (int i = 0; i < ordersCount; i++)   {      if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS))      {         if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() &&...