MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 630

Hello everyone.  I am struggling to understand where I am going wrong with this code.   My goal is to every tick to have the EA totaling profit for all orders on a chart/symbol with the same magic number and when the profit target is reached, the EA should close all the orders under that same magic...
Здравствуйте   стало интересно, многие дц, не хранят историю котировок на своихх серверах и при загрузке, они скачиваются с сервера метаквотс. Вопрос следующий  а) Многие брокеры меняют свое время, на летнее/зимнее, происходит ли при этом переконвертация котировок метаквотс если были за историю...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I just want to inform you of the latest scam binary options software called verified profits released into the market by those scam developers. Please beware of Daniel Walker and his fake software and take note that his main aim is to make you lose money not to gain it. Once you subscribe...
I haven't found special form for suggesting new features to platform developers, so i'm posting here. I use MT4 for several years an there is a list of my wishes which I can reccall for now   So first of all, Wishes form  where traders can suggest new features. Just link to the form in Help menu...
Okay, i'am just using profit amounts to place a stop if order profit is greater than or equal to half of  the expected profit in tester the resulting journal entry says OrderModify error 1.  what is wrong just using orderopenprice for stoploss? int OnInit() { sSymbol=Symbol(); iType=-1;...
[Deleted]
Welcome to5StarsForex We at 5StarsForex your bridge to the major banks of the world, we connect the clients with major international banks to execute the orders and trade directly with the Banks, The broker obtains liquidity from tier-1 providers (Major Banks), delivers it to its clients using the...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I just want to inform you of the latest scam binary options software called 50k mission released into the market by those scam developers. Please beware of David Howell and his fake software and take note that his main aim is to make you lose money not to gain it. Once you subscribe to them...
What is number code of "Unknow ticket" ? Thank you
I was very surprised to notice that the catalogue <broker>/MQL4/Experts no longer have any value. None of the Experts residing in that directory is valid.  Instead all my EA's are located at the very obvious location: C...
make a point decimal from two integers? ive got two integer variables iMultiplier 100 or 10000 and iRange 4 i was hoping to divide the iRange by the iMultiplier to get the decimal of the price to add or subtract from a price but what was happening is 0 and not 0.04.. just try Print(4/100); the...
I have use FileWriteArray() succesfully in multiple EAs, but this time it just writes "0"s  - or it doesn't write at all, despite the msg: File Write =OK. As i'm using the exact syntax i used in other EAs i'm really puzzled and after a couple of hours i give up. Can someone take a look and tell...
[Deleted]
I've been trying to establish the cross above or below zero, on an indicator.  I am comparing the value of Bar #2 to Bar #1.   Not Bar #0.  If Bar#2 < 0 and Bar#1 > 0 then cross up.  If Bar#2 > 0 and Bar#1 < 0 then cross down.  Should be simple.  If below 0, number is negative.  If above, positive....
Hello! Is there any better/smarter way to increase/decrease lot size every 100$ by 0.05lot? For now I have this, but I don't like it. Any better way? Thank you! if(AccountBalance()<300)      Lots=0.1;  else if ( (AccountBalance()>=300) && (AccountBalance()<400) )      Lots=0.15;  else if (...
Hi guys, this is my very first thread here. I been building a program with MQL4 that I use to create various systems based on candlestick patterns and price action. It is based on filters that can be activate and deactivate and it contains around 7 filters. It includes a risk management subsystem...
Hi All, I have just just downloaded the MT4 and need some help on 3 matters please.... 1) How do I locate pivot points on the charts? It does not seem to be listed on my indicators list. 2) How do I enable GBP/AUD contract as I cannot find it in either the Major or Minor fx drop down? 3) How
For same code, sometimes there are not input parameters shown in the saved report after back testing. But sometimes the saved report is fine after back testing. In case that the report is saved and hasn't parameters in the report, html file, I always couldn't save a report with parameters no matter
Hi everyone.  I have working (searching the forum) the last few weeks and managed to pull together an EA that does not compile errors any more but the structure of it is all wrong and because is not executing at the proper times.  I was hoping some kind soul could take a look and help me to...
[Deleted]
Is there a way to load a .set file by code? From what I've read it appears the only way is to do a file read, but this won't change the settings in the inputs dialog box which is what I'm looking to do through code.
Hi, does anybody know how the initial values of a struct are set? #property copyright "Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property version   "1.00"#property strict//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Script...
[Deleted]
I am MQL4 programmer. Could someone give me a clue how to run a pause in strategy from the EA, the metatrader 4. Already much but thank you. LupeMar. Sou programador de mql4. Alguém poderia me dar uma dica como executar um pause na estrategia desde o EA, no metatrader 4. Desde já muito mas muito...
Hi there, when I search I see a lot on how to check if a stop event took place but cannot figure how to check if a stop loss is currently place on my current open order. Something like: check all existing order on this symbol with this magic to see if there is a stop already placed, if not then......
To determine what is the total closed trade, "OrdersHistoryTotal" is used. To determine what is the time of the last closed trade, "OrderCloseTime" is used. How to determine the last closed trade symbol (eg; usdcad or usdjpy or eurusd etc...) 
Hi there I have searched and cannot find the exact answer on how to incorporate ADX into my trade logic. I am trying to only allow my buy order be opened only if the current 8 period ADX value is > 22.  I thought it would look like so, but not luck.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. if...
could it be possible to have one open orders pool loop for multiple pairs / periods? one for all orders is better than 12 running simultaneously just for moving stops. for practicality it would seem to only be needed if there are orders open and while a pc might spread its workload over multiple
Is there a way to use metatrader as a simulator at all? So if you wish to practice tradeing based upon past data and when the market is close on a weekend you can do so at all? I was just wondering if this could be done. Thanks Larry Liles lileslarry@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
I wish to know if in MQL4 language there is an associative container like map in C++. I know that there are a lot of enumerators and arrays but I was wondering if there is something, like a map, that better links both. P.s. I know that implicitly an enumerator could be a raw map (String + value) but...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone! I am new of MQL4 code world. I come from a C++ background and I am trying to learn MQL4 language & conventions. I am writing a simple Expert Advisor (my first of all!). It compiles but, when I test it, it ends with "every tick a trade". I attach code to better understand what I am...
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me trouble shoot an EA. It  essentially manages the trade one entered and has worked fine for a couple of years but as of this week it won't load onto the chart? I don't have any error message in the journal and all the settings appear to be activated. Only thing that has changed was...
I am stuck with an array out of range error. I've done much search to try find common coding mistakes and have placed 'safeguards' in to try stop the indicator trying to fetch outside the range. The indicator works, but sometimes when I flick through the time frames, I will get the array out of...