MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 625

help with code  (1)
hello all , I need help with code to make the EA open one deal per day , even the deal was closed ,   just one deal per day ???   and thanks in advance  
Hello guys, I have trouble with requoting error. Sometimes happens, not under our controls. But my problem is how to handle the error? Usually after OrderSend, every Expert Advisor stops until the server responds. But what happens when the server responds with Requote error? Does the script is
Hello, I need to know how works MT4 server when there requoted order. When there is requoted order, the order request stay in the MT4 server. But meanwhile this server receive more order requests. My question is how MT4 server proceed the orders: first in first out ? or there are some other logic
Hi all, Any one can please help to change this bart of code, //-------------------------------    if ( Close[0] > Open[0] )           ObjectSetText( "lblChgBg", "ggg", 600, "Webdings", Blue );    else if ( Close[0] < Open[0] )    ObjectSetText( "lblChgBg", "ggg", 600, "Webdings", Red );...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| 222222.mq4 | //| Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www.metaquotes.net |
  MQL4 code help  (1)
Firstly, I'm fairly a novice with MQL4.  My indicator 'template' is based on EABuilder... most of what I do is swapping out conditions and customising the variables a bit, but never really writing code from scratch.   My issue is that when I'm adding if() conditions to a buffer, it all has to occur...
Im testing the EA ive attached when on strategy tester I test over a short period of between 01/09/2015 to 15/09/2015 there are no error codes and the EA appears to work okay. But, when i test on longer periods from between 04/05/2015 to  15/09/2015 i get both the following errors unkown ticket 63...
[Deleted]
Hi, i was sold some EAs from some people on skype that a friend presented to me, they told me i have bought a life time licensed EA but i have my doubts about them and i would like to know if it was possible to check that a license is really there, they say the license is connected to my name so...
I have spent too much time to developed ea that will detect 3 low and 3 high in the loop bar count. I created three loop called Total_Bars1, Total_Bars2, Total_Bars3 respectively. Like give same low for minimum 1, minimum 2 minimum 3 also for maximum 1 , maximum 2, maximum 3. I created three loop...
I want my system to detect Last High and Last Low with loop bars. It should place order when high-low grater than 20 pips. I want to ea to place buy when market reach new high , that is two swing high must be seen. or two swing low for sell order Here is my codes. I have problem of subtracting...
Hello, when having a for loop  in a script   void function(void){for(int idx=0;idx < 10;++id){;}for(idx=0;idx < 10;++id){;}}  no compiler error. Having same in an expert, i get a compiler error about unknown idx in 2nd loop. What is the reason for that ? Thank you 
hi traders and coders i want osma indicator " o" cross alert with arrows. if iam seeing m15 chart.osma crossed in m30 also appear alert window (as same as 60,240....) same as above i need heiken ashi  color change alert. if iam seeing m15 chart.heiken ashi changed color ( 1st candle closed)  in m30...
Hi all. kindly can anyone help me to have the following indicator with the exact setting: I need ( sample moving average) indicator with two colors (red and green). if candle "CLOSED" above moving average (MOVING AVERAGE WILL BE GREEN COLOR And if candle "CLOSED" below moving average (MOVING AVERAGE...
[Deleted]
In general currency trading means accessing differnt types of international currencies.Earlier the trading is done physically and later it was introduced online.Initial stages Banks, Institutional and Export Import companies where involved in foreign currency exchange trading,today technological...
New article Easy Stock Market Trading with MetaTrader has been published on mql5.com: This article raises the issues of automated trading on the stock market. Examples of MetaTrader 4 and QUIK integration are provided for your information. In addition to that, you can familiarize yourself with...
Dear Mql4ers, I would like to create some code that will read all the horizontal price levels that was placed by the user via the horizontal line tool in the terminal. I have some code that knows there are levels on the chart...  int totalLevels;totalLevels = ObjectsTotal((int)...
I do understand that optimizer drops "insignificant results", the results that generated no profit, but that is NOT always correct to do, especially when I am using Custom optimization parameter! I could have an EA which has no parameters combinations that generate profit, but optimizing it is still...
  News blocking module  (11   1 2)
Hi guys, Im currently build a News blocking module to plugin to my EA so that when there are major news, my EA will stop maybe 5 hours in advance and resume after 5 hours after the news release. But there isn't timediff or timeadd function to use. Any smart ideas to go about doing this module of...
[Deleted]
Does not happen on online charts.. The offline chart's .hst is being 'fed'  by indicator running on a online chart - the usual stuff to feed !Tick<sym><tickCnt>.hst etc. any and all suggestions requested Thanks  
We need to know the code order withdrawals For example codes: 0 - Purchase 1 - sale 2 - baylimit 3 - selllimit 4 - baystop 5 - sellstop 6 - balance (add to deposit)
Hello. for some reason, i started getting the following message about two weeks ago: Notifications: failed send request (notify.mql5.com:443 failed) everything was working just fine before that. even when i press the "test" button, it does not work. Your help please. Ran.
[Deleted]
I am trying to call a C# dll in mql4 but the get the Unhandled exception 0xE0434352. The dll function I am calling is already  using a C# dll. Please help me Thanks in Advance!!
Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I have been having an issue with getting only 1 trade per bar happening, i searched the forums and used similar code to what others suggested but it still places many bars on certain spots. Can anyone explain why this is occurring and how to fix it? My...
Hello , i can get tick bid price use  MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_BID); , and tick ask price  MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_ASK); , but how can i get last tick price because the  CLOSE[0]  and last tick price is Different
Hey MQL4ers Having trouble with my trailing stop function. Can someone please clarify ALL situations that lead to this error? Aware of traditional Stop too close to market which is definitely not issue and stop in wrong format, which should also not be an issue... I don't think I need help with code...
Hi all, is it posible to write the results of an optimization in a csv file?, and add some statistical informatio ( Avg. trade, Avg. lossing trade..., MAE/MFE), Is there any sample code out there?. Regards, Vince. 
Hi Guys  I have started creating an indicator with Email alert. Kind of stuck halfway. Is there anyone can complete this project. It will be a great help. Also happy to return the favor if  coder can leave his details e.g email or contact along with address.   My file is attached.  Below codes has...
New article How to Develop a Profitable Trading Strategy has been published on mql5.com: This article provides an answer to the question: "Is it possible to formulate an automated trading strategy based on history data with neural networks?". The process of developing successful trading strategies...
Hi, it often happens that I see data gaps in my chart. Then I have to click 'refresh' in the right-mousebutton-menu and the chart is updated and the gaps are filled. Unfortunately it is sometimes a lot of work because each timeframe has to be refreshed individually. Therefore I wanted to make a...
Hi all. I'm wondering how to code my EA so an E-mail will be sent detailing items such as the close price and the Order# from the Trade History, everytime an Open Order is closed (and therefore goes into the History ledger). I will not be having multiple trades open either. Am I correct in thinking...