MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 544

Params indicator line string or number  output for my EA ?    
Running an EA on a Demo Account and running it on a Live Account   Besides the first being that Fake money is used and the second being real money is used ...     Are they the same, Result Wise ?   Or will there be differences between the results of a real and demo account run ?        
Dear Sir, The code work me only current time-frame 1 order per candle please modify the code. Thanks..  Code Here <decompiled code removed by moderator>
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to send RTD from MQL. In Excel commandscan be send using RDT: “=RTD("ProgID,"server","Topic1",..."Topicn")” There you can send e.g. a command to place an order to another RTD server. Now I want not to use Excel, I need a bridge to send RTD commands from my MQL code. @ jjc: I was told...
Hi I'm new to Mql4 and I have problems with ObjectCreate() function. I want to create script that gonna show me some events on the chart via drawing vertical lines. I came up with that #property copyright "Copyright 2015, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property...
Hi, I  have a set of MT4 indicators that draws alert dots on the chart, histograms and lines. The indicators generate an alert signal and then some other indicators are used for confirmation. We can enter a trade when all confirming conditions are met at or after a max of 3 bars after the candle...
[Deleted]
Hi guys  Small problem.... While all other indicators update accordingly on MT4, the SMI indicator doesnt. I have to switch timeframes and swtich back again to get the smi u to date. Anyone else has this?  
I'm working on a 1D k-means clustering code. I have defined 25 Cluster Means and I need to go through the available data and assign each value to the closest Mean. How can I do that without having to create 25 different arrays to which I should assign the data?
  Trade Panel - issues  (11   1 2)
Hi,   I made some "OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL" s but I can't find how can I link each other. That mean I need to move all with single object. So where can I learn about that with example? Any idea would be better.   Best, Max 
I am returning the value of the Ichimoku indicator and want to be able to look at the data in the chinkou span one step back and one step forward of what is the default. So the 2 points on either side is what I wanted to retrieve. The chinkou span is a lagging indicator which is 26 positions behind
[Deleted]
Hi, if I use the following indicator with USDCHF, I get different results, depending on whether the line marked with //! is uncommented or not. Why? #property indicator_chart_windowextern double margin = 0;extern int    shift  = 0;string symbol;int timeframe;double trade[];double loc_margin;int...
New article Statistical Distributions in MQL5 - taking the best of R has been published: The R language is one of the best tools of statistical processing and analysis of data. Thanks to availability and support of multiple statistical distributions, it had become widespread in the analysis and...
DoubleToStr() is not working in Moving Average value. I want to display the MA value in 5 digits. When I pointed the cursor in MA line the value have 5 digits but when I use the iMA() function to display the value its display 4 digits. Here's the code: double m = DoubleToStr(iMA("EURUSDi",...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to code an EA on mql4 that is used only for copying all trades from a specific trading account..
  Something really weird  (11   1 2)
Hi guys, here is my indicator: #property strict#property indicator_chart_window//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int...
[Deleted]
Good day folks, I have a multi-currency/timeframe EA that I have created. Normally when loaded, its takes a few hours or maybe a day to start trading due to it being required to download all the data.....this is normal.  However, I have come across one broker in particular where it refuses to...
Hi, Gurus: I stuck in an issue as topic and I need someone give me hints or examples ! Thanks! I want click a button and control the visual status of a object such as rectangle label which displays some info about MT4 account in my EA. Due to the source code file totally has 965 lines and post this
How can I code Changing profile and Changing EA parameter (after I click OK on the parameter Window) to do different things. It seems both of them triggers the same event. As you can see both of them Initializes parameter, DeInitializes parameter, and so on. But I need them to do different things.
Anybody that has any experience with 'ECN style' brokers (with a LIVE account), I'd appreciate if you can share: 1. What was the max slippage you experienced for a market order? (slippage -> I mean the difference in points between requested price and the actual opening price). 2. Roughly, what is...
Hi, How can I create a combo box for different symbols? For example I would like a dropdown box from which I can select different symbols to trade? I am trying the following and it is not working... input string Currency1= "GBPUSD.SBg" ; enum Currencies{ GBP= "GBPUSD.Sbg" , EUR= "EURUSD.Sbg" , };
i have two EAs running on different cloud (parallel) with same EA. I want to update that EA for each a/c. Is it possible to do it on one point without going to update each individual software on cloud? For example  have  100 EAs on different clouds since subscription is one a/c one server running...
[Indicator] How do you get the current changes in Price/Pips/Ticks in Multi-TimeFrame & Symbol?  I used 'Bid' but I don't know if this is the CORRECT/BEST WAY to get the current changes in Pips/Price/Ticks. I have no idea how can I use 'Bid' to display the current price in Multi-TimeFrame & Symbols...
Hello everyone, I created a simple indicator that reads 2 time frame and according to the trend puts a red or green dots. But sometimes it happens that the dots are 3 instead of 2 this is my code: #include <stdlib.mqh>#include <stderror.mqh>//--- indicator settings#property...
[Deleted]
During a back test I receive the error message 'OrderSend error 4107 .... invalid price 1.39103000' in the Journal tab. I bracketed the suspect function with 2 print statements as shown below Print("Ask1=",Ask); ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY, user_lots, Ask, slip, stoploss, takeprofit, EA,...
Hi, I am using Dropbox to synchronize my metatrader to use it on two different PCs. Until now it worked fine, but now some Indicator-Files/Foldes weren't shown in my Metatrader Navigator. I can see it in the right folder, an even in the MetaEditor, but not in my metatrader?! What can I do, to see...
What is the difference of DoubleToStr and DoubleToString? I read the documentation but I'm confused because they do the same thing. Can you give me example of uses of this function?
Dear guys is there any way to get which BW MFI color in current shift. I used iBWMFI but it return value but I want to get which color in current shift. thanks is advanced
I don't know the syntax, I've tried the mt4 guide/book, no help! I just need the information from people who have done it before, its taking me a week! Main idea: for(row=0; row<=8; row++)   for(col=0; col<=8; col++)    Arr[row][col] = FileReadNumber(handle)
Hi, I'm new to mql4 I wrote too many alert, but because they indicator used Array, I couldn't write the alert for it. Can someone help please? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  Custom MACD.mq4...