MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 487

Grouping objects  (4)
Good Morning everyone, In MQL4 It is possible to group objects so that when I click on one of them and press del, all of them are deleted like they were a single object? Thanks in advance, Luca
Greetings to All, Can anyone explain what the "40.0%/56.6/141.5" mean of the closed trade??? A pic is included for reference.  Thanks
[Deleted]
  Author's dialogue. Alexander Smirnov.  (435   1 2 3 4 5 ... 43 44)
Gentlemen! I am Alexander Smirnov, whose articles in VS are of great interest to you. I am a scientist, but a practitioner-trader in the past. I am very good at TAP. Applied mathematician. After the article was published I got in touch with Djuric. Offered cooperation. However, his arrogance and
I have written a loop within a script to get some symbol spec.s: void OnStart()  {   int nSym = SymbolsTotal(false);   while(--nSym>=0 && !IsStopped() ) {      ResetLastError();       SYM = SymbolName(nSym,false);      sel = SymbolSelect(SYM,true);      Prc = iClose(SYM,PERIOD_MN1,0);      while (...
  IG Index OrderSend  (11   1 2)
Hi All, I have been trying to get OrderSend working without any joy, I am sure this is simple but I cannot figure it out. anyone got a good example of using OrderSend with IG Index on the FTSE100? Steve
Could someone please advise how to close all orders at a total profit in pips
  icustom help  (6)
hi everybody, i need help if someone can do i will be grate, is simple, when i do an indicator icustom like this: double BUY1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"RSI",1,Current); double BUY2 = iCustom(NULL,0,"CUSTOMINDI",1,Current); < IF THIS INDI HAS ALERT, IT COMES A ALARM AND PRINT THE
  Too many orders  (1)
When the arrow comes out, the order is placed in order to place an order with the red line at the beginning of the red line, and the order is placed in more than four units per minute. How do I put the conditions at "If" //BUY Open      if((UpTrend != EMPTY_VALUE) &&(Buy != EMPTY_VALUE )...
Hi, I already know below error would like to say 'Object already exist', and I checked out all of my Label object names, and their names very different. And just I would like to know where that problem come from? (I just inform I use Label Create function for EA's) LabelCreate: failed to create text...
  Catching arrow  (1)
I'm going to receive a signal from the " iCustom " function to configure " ea ". Using the Print function, I can not see what the buffer looks like, except for 0.0. I tried it, but it was the same result ( double UpTrend, int UpTrend, bool UpTrend, string UpTrend...) Is there a way to know the form...
[Deleted]
How can I get the past day range ( highest-lowest) from Bar[N] to Bar[1] ?  thanks for help everyone . 
[Deleted]
aIm currently in the process of building an Ea, Upon testing in mt4, the indicator I'm using which is a non repainting super trend doesn't refresh itself and i have to frequently manual mouse click refresh an after this theres a signal for entry however my Ea doesn't pick this up and no trades are
Every time I open a trade using Ask or Bid its at an 11 dollar loss for 1 lot. Is there anyway to open a trade at 0 or at a smaller loss?
Hi, I want to do a back testing and before I do this I download first the historical datas of USD/EUR of 15min. But as I run the back testing I got error that "...TestGenerator: no history data 'EURUSD15' from 2017.06.01 to 2017.06.08". In fact, as I open the downloaded historical data sheet, the...
Hello I am lost - maybe some gurus can help me ;) My goal is to draw colored arrow in the chart exactly at the EMA line - but only when the difference from  current to previous candle is above/below a specific level. So far so good ... During an Uptrend - the arrow is displayed exactly on the EMA...
  Redrawing - good or bad.  (157   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
lea 18.04.2010 12:14 SProgrammer wrote >> then ten bars ahead of the redraw boundary it can be 99% accurate. It's a beautiful fact, but useless. =========== grell 18.04.2010 12:17 SProgrammer wrote (a) >>. No - you're not quite right - if you for example take a MA with a period of 3000, then five or
The iTime() function seems to be returning valid dates for some currency pairs (eg. "EURUSDpro", "GBPUSDpro") but not others (eg. "USDJPYpro"). I am using it as follows: datetime result = iTime(NULL, PERIOD_M1, 0); I've already checked that M1 data is available in the History Center, so that's not...
void Test_Run() // Program   {   double CurrBid=SymbolInfoDouble("GOLD",SYMBOL_BID);   double CurrAsk=SymbolInfoDouble("GOLD",SYMBOL_ASK);   if(CurrAsk==BuyAt) buy();   if(CurrBid==SellAt) sell();   else Test_Run();  } Hello everyone, I quickly put this code together to run on my demo account, but I...
I am trying to send a notification when an RSI crosses a trendline on the indicator window, how can I do this? I am trying to test a strategy for a month from now. I want to draw a trend line manually on RSI Indicator window, then add a script or EA to alert me when RSI crosses/ touches that...
Comments that do not relate to the "Drawing lines - Max and min -", have been moved into this topic.
I want a code to automatically set the zoom state of my chart to minimum. this is to be included in a EA that depends on this minimum zoom state to work.
Hi All, Title says it all, I would like to have a way of populate the order box and display it. so all I have to do is press "OK" to place the order Steve
Hello guys in the following code " for ( int i= 0 ; i<limit; i++) { //---- ma_shift set to 0 because SetIndexShift called abowe MediaVeloceBuffer[i]= iMA ( NULL , 0 ,MediaVeloceTf5Period, 0 , MODE_EMA , 0 ,i);
[Deleted]
I am trying to have manual confirmation for the EA by having it open the order window(f9) but it seems like there is no such function call. From what i have found online it seems that manual confirmation has also been removed for quite awhile... So is there any other possibilities of changing the...
[Deleted]
  Zoom state/level  (14   1 2)
Hello all, This question has been asked a number of times in a number of ways by various people, with a conspicuous absence of answers. So I'll put it clearly in the hopes of getting an answer myself. Consider: In order to set the width of histogram bars in a custom indicator in a separate window,...
  Conversion  (1)
How can convert any data type to byte? 
Hello forum, I was looking at the standard MACD.mql4 code using  the MetaEditor, as I try to learn to code by example. It all seemed straight forward  for the calculation of the ExtMacdBuffer, but I am confused as to how "double    ExtSignalBuffer[];" is calculated or is populated by...
Does anyu one have a correlation matrix indicator! Tried coding mine, and its just way offl Thanks so much
Hi folks, Searched but couldn't find the answer ...on my question: Is it possible to extract the RSI data per tick to get all RSI values during a candle period? My goal is e.g. to receive the lowest daily value of the RSI on M5. I can identify the highest/lowest candle itself by PRICE_CLOSE ....but...
[Deleted]
Hey guys,  Ive come up empty handed after searching the correct way to write my code so that it places pending orders a certain pip distance above the previous bars H n L.  Ive seen similar questions but they weren't resolved and i can't find any documentation in the book about this specifically. I...