MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 480

I want to know if exists a component for Visual Studio that can run MQL code. Something like VS bulit-in classes that can run Visual Basic and other codes from a program, but for MQL. Tell me please, if such thing exists
HiI tried to find something about it in the forum, but I could not.Would anyone have a simple and functional code to include in my EA so that it does not execute orders on high impact news?Thank you
How do I use the Max Value value outside of function "for"? int BarsCount = 0;int i;bool Max_Average=False;bool NewBar= false;double Max_Value;int data_size = 8650;int OnInit()  {   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);  }void OnDeinit(const int reason)  {  } int start()  { for(i = 0; i<1000;...
Hello everyone, I have started to write some account management code, but I don't understand what exactly AccountStopoutLevel means, at the moment ASOL = 20.0. The information in the reference manual says "The value of the Stop Out level."  Can someone please provide a more detailed explanation for...
hi friends, I want to count the number of the new candles that have been formed after the server has been disconnected and reconnected again. I'm using the following code but in "M1" timeframe when I manually disconnect and reconnect after some minutes, it doesn't show the correct number of the...
Hello !I recently found an indicator(.ex4)  that gives Buy/Sell signals as alerts, i want to make an EA to catch those alerts and send them as push notifications to the mobile ?     If ( alert)              SendNotification (alertMessage) Any help please?
Hello, everybody. Now I want to display the message. - When the last transaction is greater than 0, it will announce a profit. - When less than 0 will be reported as a lost. Can anyone help me write code in programming to get that message? Please help me Thank you very much.
  EasyandFastsgui  (6)
EasyandFastgui is not working. the library. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2298. Compiled but shows lots of errors.
#import "kernel32.dll"   int CreateProcessA(string lpApplicationName,                      string lpCommandLine,                      int lpProcessAttributes,                      int lpThreadAttributes,                      int bInheritHandles,                      int dwCreationFlags...
Hi MQL4 folks, I have created a basic BB EA that goes long on the middle bb and goes short on the upper band. Both long and short orders are closed at the middle BB. I have added a timer that allows a new trade to execute every 15 minutes if a signal is generated which appears to work ok. My problem...
I have a few related questions: 1) I'm not sure if a tick contains the information for only one currency pair (i.e. the one in current chart) or all the pairs available from the dealers? 2) If the former is true, what if the EA is designed to process new ticks from multiple currency pairs and...
  Tdi ea  (7)
I came along the TDI trading method a couple of months ago. There is a manual trading system out there developed by Dean Malone and I think there is also a Synergy thread somewhere in this forum. To be honest I am not a big fan of his latest system because there is too much confirmation going on...
Does anyone knows  how to calculate maximum draw down for a specified number of bars for a given currency in mql4? For example, i'm looking at the last 200  1 minute bars, where the currency pair did on average  increase. I want to find out within that period, the maximum draw down e.g the biggest...
Trading is good in Eur/Usd But "ordermodify error 130" will appear when I trade aud/cad eur/cad... in M1,M5, M15, M30 It works well in H1, H4, etc. What's the problem?...
Hi All, I am newbie in MQL4, I write the code like this :slight_smile: double dHarga=iClose(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1); string Rem,desc1; Rem="test hline"; ObjectCreate(Rem,OBJ_HLINE,0,0,0,0,0); ObjectSet(Rem,OBJPROP_PRICE1,dHarga); I got the correct value dHarga=1.16457. But I confuse about the label which...
Hello everyone I'm trying to build a custom journaling application on windows using c# language my question is there any way or clue to get information programmatically about opened and closed trades it would a great features I don't know where I have to start first can anyone give me a hint or...
Hello, Please i need help in getting my webrequest address connected. Anything i key in the web address inside the dialogue box it vanishes goes back to the default. Thank you
[Deleted]
  iATR  (1)
Hello folks, I would like to get the value of the Average True Range Indicator (ATR). I tried to use the following code, but the value is different when I checked with the indicator. input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES ATR_PERIOD= PERIOD_M15 ; input int MA_PERIOD= 16 ; double atr_avg = iATR ( _Symbol
HiIn this piece of code I believe that EA changes the color of a predetermined trendline after an order has been executed.if (BuySig)  {      ObjectSet(obj_name, OBJPROP_COLOR, White);      ObjectSet(obj_name, OBJPROP_WIDTH, 2);    //if (BuyCnt > 0) return;    if (OrdersCountBar0(0, OP_BUY,...
The first column in the csv file is the date and the second column is the number between 1 and 100 calculated as the indicater. When the date column and the test time are correct, the number of columns in the second column is received as a variable. The double value which second column matches the...
Hello to everyone, My first question on this forum is about accessing close values of a symbol different than Symbol(). I don't understand how it works since when adding multiple identical indicators (identical input parameters ) in the same chart (even on simulation) which uses another symbols
hi friends, Suppose I'm using my .ex4 file on VPS, and someone could steal my .ex4 file. what would be the best way to protect .ex4 file from these kind of issues? using the ACCOUNTNUMBER authentication in the code is the best and only way to protect it or you have some other ideas? thanking in...
Hi, How to make DDE running under Linux ? Following entries in Calc do NOT work (there is always a blank cell as a result) =DDE("MT4";"BID";"USDCHF") =DDE("MT4";"BID";"USDCHF";1) =DDE("MT4";"BID";"USDCHF";2)
Hi, I wanted to create an ea to enter trade whenever the price gone either x pips above or below a given price value. For example, Chart - AUDUDS symbol, Timeframe :1Hr, 15pips to trigger trade. Start ea at 0.79084 price value, so A = 0.79084 + 15pips = 0.79234 (Open buy trade) Then B = 0.79084 -
  Png inside chart  (1)
I read various discussions and I understand that you can load a png image only through this code, however, I get this error: Unknown resource type MQL4 \ Files \ dollar. png #resource"\\Files\\dollar.png";     ObjectCreate    (0,"name",OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL,0,0,0);     ObjectSetString (0,"name"...
  why zero divide?  (2)
Symb = Symbol(); RefreshRates(); // Refresh rates Min_Lot=MarketInfo(Symb,MODE_MINLOT); // Minimal number of lots Free =AccountFreeMargin(); // Free margin One_Lot=MarketInfo(Symb,MODE_MARGINREQUIRED);// Price of 1 lot Step...
Hi Guys, Mt4 platform is "Not Responding" when I try to use forex custom indicator for GOLD on M5 time frame. In the indicator I have other indicators for higher timeframe. This is the first indicator that I try to attach to the chart. The platform is freeze out and after the restart I have to...
Hi, I startet a few days ago with a new EA and i cant get it to work as i wish (I'm new to programming ) What i want it to do is : It should open a new Order in the other direction if the "normal" Long- Shortorder is at a specific point in loss, and close the new one when the "normal" Long-...
Hello About MT4 - what is the name and location of a file that contain account history -> closed orders, canceled orders, balance withdrawals, etc. ?
Hi, How can I find out (programmaticaly) what the time is on the rightmost (not yet initialized) bar on the chart? For clarification: What is the time where the arrow is pointing? It's in the future obviously, but how much? I can't just add some time amount to the current bar time because this empty