MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 458

HELP FOR CODE EA  (6)
hi i am a beginner of MQL4 code, help .... code of OP_BUY for CCI cross a value (not when it is greater). example, bar [1] CCI = 57 at the closing of bar [0] reaches the value CCI = 68, so the ea must open the position size. In the usual logic, how can I take past values from an indicator? example I
  Mql4  (1)
can I use the average directional index wilder indicator to create programs on mql4 ???
  MT4/EA  (1)
Hi,I would like to know why this happens on my MT4 I leave my MT4 open overnight with my EA on but for some reason my EA doesn't place trades regularly on my Journal say's ping failure
Hi all Have an ea that works perfectly on regular accounts but generates 4109--"Trade-not allowed" error when micro account requires symbol with "m" added, as in header. Does anyone know of a work around? Have confirmed that live trade is checked ; unfortunately the broker is in denial mode and I
Hi All,    I am new to mt4 programming. I am using two moving averages 50 and 200. Can some help me out by giving me mt4 code to print close price of the particular candle where the moving averages cross each other. Also i wish to print the close price  above the same candle itself.    It will be...
  FileReadArray() HELP!!!!  (11   1 2)
Hello! Hope you can help me out. I have a file named "sample.bin" in the MQL4/Files directory that has the exact following content: 1 0 1 1 0 1 I want to create an array that has all of those 6 lines as array values. The desired output is array[1]=1      // (as per the first line of the sample.bin...
Hi everyone, 1) Is it possible to drag and drop the SL & TP without having to press teh ALT key? §If yes, how? 2) I have a UHD monitor and the SL/TP/Entry price lines are much too thin. How can I increase their width? Thanks!
Just a discussion point;  1. do you go for a set take profit target for every trade, say 100pips regardless of your stop loss size, or 2. do you make your take profit level a set ratio larger than your stop loss for each trade, i.e. Risk reward ratio of 1 to 3.. Reason I ask is I had the EA I'm...
Hello, I wonder if it is possible to know which window is the active one, the one that has the top priority for mouse clicks Or get the name or anything specific about the top active window? I've tested all these functions and more but they usually return 0 : int      GetWindow(int hWnd,int...
Hi, If I want to use the same signal on two different broker accounts, do I need to subscribe twice to the signal? Thanks for your help.
Hello, I am backtesting to see whether my understanding in time is correct in MT4. So I started backtesting with Tick data suite an EA called robotron using different timezones, but with same default setting. The only difference is the trading time is adjusted to the timezones respectively. I tested...
everytime i start the mt4 terminal ,there will apear a process named "DJ音乐盒 " in task manager .it use many memory resouce. when close mt4 terminal  the process disappears too. when teminate the process ,the mt4  teminal disappear too. i reload the windows oprate system several times ,the problem...
Hello, EA code is to open Buy Limit order if Open Buy Orders > 0.And close any Limit order when Open Buy Orders = 0 It does but it closes it after seconds and repeats this How could we fix this? Thanks in advance! Code: int count_sellLIMITorder()  {   int countsellLIMIT=0;   for(int...
this is my first EA to do  i want to know is this indicator function that i use is right or wrong.so if wrong what is the right ? //MA bool MA() { double ma5= iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); double ma10=iMA(NULL,0,10,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); double ma20=iMA(NULL,0,20,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE...
not sure why anyone know how to down load an ea and save it like in the old days,and intall it yourself ?
I have been learning the MQL4 and so far I have made some progress however, I have this challenge I encountered while trying to code the below: "Generally, the area above 80 indicates an overbought region, while the area below 20 is considered an oversold region. A sell signal is given when the...
  Cant install mt4  (6)
Hi, Can anyone help with this issue? Cant install mt4. Ive tried with several different brokers but nothing. Thank you!
Hello folks, I'm going around the lotsize calculation and I'm having trouble coming up with a function that works fine for different denominated accounts and 2,3,4 and 5 digit symbols. The following lotsize calculation works, but will it work for accounts denominated in other currencies? I've read...
Hi, I am programming an indicator which must shown an arrow on every day the conditions are met for all available days there are in my chart. I've got it working when I met all the conditions with price. When I will met a condiont with pricetp, it doesn't work anymore and show every day an arrow....
Hello, this is the first indicator I have written and it hast some flaws. I would be happy I someone could help. What it should do: A: Draw 3 candle long line and and arrow on candle which's close crosses the small EMA (10) from below, if it is above the big EMA (200), B: Contrary draw 3 candle long
Hi everyone! I want to read this text file : 237     DC      8.9     12.5217     DC      7.5     10.6316     DJ      5.9     8.4257     DN      10.0    12.7355     DU      4.6     6.6190     DC      8.6     12.1267     DJ      7.2     9.7222     FJ      8.5     11.8 Each column is separated by a tab...
Hi, nice work you are doing here. I have a small job (I guess). If you can modify this Stochastic do give me alert when it leaves the 80 oversold and 20 overbought. Currently it's setup to give alert when it enters 80 oversold and 20 overbought. Thank you
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                 Pinbarsiraj2.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                             https://www.mql5.com...
I learned about EAs half a year ago, and immediately started to run, so in 2 weeks the first EA was made (I was losing money) - but I figured out the programming. Days are coming a lot of ideas, the second advisor finished (well, not finished, and the signal is one - two bets with a stop after
Hi everyone, I found a great indicator for binary options 60 seconds. Unfortunately the indicator only paints when I attach it to the chart, then I can wait for days and no signal. I either switch the timeframe to 5 min and back to 1 min, or I remove the indicator from the chart and add it again and
Hello everyone, I think that I have looked at this before. void ShutDown_Order() {   if(OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS)==true)      bool Order_Closing=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,0,clrRed);   bool TradeClose = true;   bool TradeOpen = false;   Alert("Closing Order failed "...
Hi, I am currently programming an indicator multi currencies and mmulti timeframes by using mql4 language and I am not able to retrieve past data from broker server. For example I am trying to retrieve 200 last past prices on EURUSD H4 via CopyRates function  while the  indicator is attached...
I am trying to develop forex arbitrage engine between 2 or more platforms. So far without successes. I do not know if my code is wrong or computer is not fast enough to handle the arbitrage in real time. Here is my 2 version of the code (timer is set to EventSetMillisecondTimer(1);
Hi guys, I have an annoying error that causes my EA to place multiple (sometimes as many as 100) trades and then close them straight away because the fast moving average that I use as a close signal has not yet caught up with the price and fallen below the buy signal. So essentially both conditions