MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 431

Hello everyone, First, sorry for my english. I found a very good renko indicators on web, it s renko_2, I attached the file. I tried all the day, without success (I m not good for coding :/) to add Ichimoku indicators in this chart. Could you help me to add something like an average on this chart
Dear Metatraders, Can anybody develope some plug in or something which can import data from a signal service into Metatrader. I am ready to pay for reasonable development fees. regards Ankit
           ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, 1);            ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_COLOR, clrBlue);            ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DOT); I try many solution.But Can't do that. Who can help me? Plz show simple Code for me. Thank you!!!
Hi, I recently posed a question why I was getting unstable results and I got some helpful responses about the problems with the scope of the code. However, I've had such bizarre results (that have nothing to do with the scope) lately that have really stumped me and make me wonder if I should even...
void ExitTrade(){   for (int i=OrdersTotal(); i>=0; i--)   {      if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS))      {         if (OrderType()==OP_BUY && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)         {            while(true)            {              bool result = OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,30...
I see many, many people posting code and asking questions which can usually be answered by simply checking the return values from a few Functions and printing out any relevant errors. So I thought I would make a post specifically about this subject so that I can simply link to it in the future . ....
Hi, I'm writing a script to setup a workspace. From the main toolbar, if you select "Window" you get a dropdown list. I can't find the functions that perform these actions. Do they exist? Tile Windows Cascade Tile Horizontally Tile Vertically Also is there any code to minimise and maximise a chart...
I created small bollinger bands. How to prevent buy orders when the price on it. if((Close[0]!=iBands(NULL,0,200,0.15,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_UPPER,0))&&(Close[0]!=iBands(NULL,0,200,0.15,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,0))     {        result=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,Slippage,0,0,"EA",MagicNumber,0...
Hey guys, Just wondering anyone able to offer me some help. Basically I have done the coding of below condition. 1st Condition, I saw a crossover between two different moving averages and the candle that appeared I named it as Swing High Candle. 2nd Condition, I would like to see a...
I have written a Custom Indicator that places a number of graphical objects on a chart and allows the geometry to be altered by dragging various anchor points using the OnChartEvent() entry point.  Think of a MQL4 implementation of the Cycle Lines or Andrews Pitchfork tools and you will get the idea...
Hi I attached an EA on many charts . why on EUR-CAD open order of GBPAUD ?  EURCAD,M15: close #273335799 buy 0.05 GBPAUD at 1.81952 sl: 1.81833 tp: 1.82452 at price 1.81938
i have been trying to store the sum of order buy lots and the order sell lots in a buffer can  anyone help pliz, thanks in advance //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                                        chang.mq4 | //|...
I got this EA we wrote, been testing it on demo accounts and works great. but now on a real account it hasn't opened any orders. Is there any instructions required for the EA to work on a real account? I have tested it with the Indicators as well over and over. But for some reason it does not trade...
Hello everyone. In MQL4, when an EA opens a pending order , if it checks OrderOpenPrice(), it will receive the opening price set in the OrderSend, say PRICE1. If at some point someone decides to go to the trading platform and change the opening price of the pending order to something else, say...
   if(BuyClose > BUYtrendlineValue + (Buffer * UsePoint) && NewBUYtime != OldBUYtime && (BuyClose1 < BUYtrendlineValue || BuyClose2 < BUYtrendlineValue))
Please can someone shed light on this scenario.  I want to provide an alert/notification that provides me with a message that looks like this:  GBPUSD Buy:  @ 1.36104 SL: 1.36015 TP: 1.36987 But I am getting GBPUSD Buy:  @ 1.36104 SL: 1.36015 TP: 1.369872341251252351 and neither of...
OK I have finally achieved what I have been working on for the last month except its backwards. I assume I need to reverse my index direction? The bottom graph is what I'm trying to create. The top is where I have made it so far. As you can see the numbers seem to match pretty good however my lines...
Hi guy please I need help with this . "i'm Beginner in coding" the code suppose to open only one position buy but it keeps opening unlimited buy positions at the same time I don't know what's wrong . I did break the loop after openbuy(); all I need is that the expert works only on it's trades with...
hi everyone i'm trying to make expert that work with his own trades only but I need only the start in case of "there is an manually open trades" openbuy I did this code but it keeps opening unlimited buy position.. could any one fix it to me. int total=OrdersTotal();for(int...
Hello, could anyone support me in converting the following indicators (dynamic fibo) from mq4 into mq5? I tried to do it but my knowledge is too limited to solve the issues. I'm attaching the old metatrader4 files and the new converted (with problems) metatrader5 files. Thanks in advance. Kind...
I am a Newb to MT4 and MQL. I have placed eight EAs on one MT4 instance. I developed these EAs on a 30m time frame, but I am using a 1m Timeframe for testing purposes. I receive the error "Cannot change existing previous pending order with ticket: 1984613, reason: 1". ("Program has been deleted from...
As the tile, if we need to write in or read from a same file. do we need to lock them while writing or reading ? Is that possible when a file is half writen, then only the half writen part is read ? If we do need a lock , then how can i lock it ...I can find no function about it. Thanks a lot for...
I made a custom moving average alert system that is suppose to alert me each time my two moving averages cross each other. I am using MA's and alerts right now for simplicity but I plan on implementing the final strategy to a more advanced EA. I am quite new to coding so for whatever reason I get an...
//Here is the error code int BytesWriten = FileWriteStruct(filehandle,H4Info); Error Info: possible loss of data due to type conversion I really can't get it, the 2nd parameter of FileWriteStruct() H4Info is a struct below: struct H4_SignalInfo{   int BuyOrSell;   datetime H8_AfterSignal;}; Where is...
Hi, I am having trouble with my code and am wondering if the fault is always with the programmer or sometimes it could be the stability of mql4? The problems usually occur after a long list of "if statements". I've included a typical example of the complexity of the code below. There would be about...
The MT4 tester is good for finding most everything about an EA. However, I would like to find the average days for wining and loosing trades.  The MT4 tester doesnt seem to do that.  Anyone know of how I could find out the avg # of days along with some standard deviation stats? Suggestions?
  Ea Doesn't Trade  (6)
I downloaded and installed SAAD Scalper EA to my MT4,  but it doesn't trade. The AutoTrading button is on.  "Allow automated trading" = yes "Allow DLL inports" = yes Here is a pic of my screen. Please help me set this up correctly. Thanks. 
I can draw diagonal lines using indicator_buffers but it require many buffers. The prices change day by day starting from the beginning of pair's history by an external library. *note: please ignore the vertical lines How to draw this lines by using OBJECT_CREATE? I tried with below code: void...
[Deleted]
Hello, How to initialize a double to the max value ? double VarMax = ???; Thanks, Pierre8r
  price overlay  (3)
I want to share a tips which displays price overlay of two instruments. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Let's say we want to study USDCAD & WTI correlations. Here is double_chart.mq4 indicator which displays WTI...