MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 387

Hello, I have recently downloaded the app Metatrader 4 and the problem that I have, is that the "QUOTES" page, every day resets and can't keep my markets saved. Every time have to choose the markets again, erase those by default and on and on... Can't really work this way if once or twice per day,...
Hello Everyone,   I am a systematic trend-following trader usingforeign exchange pairs.   All of my systems development work is in Excel.   I am seeking to take live data from either IG’sAPI (IG Labs) or MT4/5 and import it into Excel and I would like this to be an automaticprocess.   The data...
Hi, is it possible to run my own indicators and template in the webtrader? And other question: Is it possible to integrate other indicators or template in the mobile mt version? Best regards, Daniel
hi guys i have a corss with 5 decimal after dot , but  when i run Close[1]  return me only 3  is possible  increase decimal after dot ? thankz  at  all
Hello, I'm trying to fix my entry price between the maximum (or minimum) of the candles registered between 4 am and 6 am. I tried anything but the platform does not do anything. I tried to write these lines: datetime today1=D'09.01.2019 04:00:00';datetime today2=D'09.01.2019 06:00:00';datetime...
  Forum Annals: Quotes of the day  (910   1 2 3 4 5 ... 90 91)
There will now be a daily competition for the title of Quote of the Day. The title "Quote of the Day" will be awarded to the statement which is the most prominent in its absurdity from the previous day. Perhaps in the future, "Quote of the week", or even "Quote of the month", competitions may be
Hey guys, I try to optimize my indicators a little bit by implementing new MQL4 code. I have some general questions about data types. When I need a high or low of a bar, I used the data type double. But now I see that float uses only 4 bytes instead of 8 bytes used by double. When it comes to prices...
I have a question. I have already ordered and after that I want to change only takeprofit by using order modify but I don't want to change stoploss. I want to modify only takeprofit. double TP=0; Modified=OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),SL,TP,0,clrNONE); If I want to use original stoploss...
Hello everyone, I have a problem with Strategy Tester of MT4, 1.I test an EA by Strategy Tester on one currency pair with spread set 14 and result is good, but when repeat test with same settings and with 13 spread, the account has been called! what wrong? 2.another problem is when I test an EA with...
Hi, Since my broker have trouble with the data on the charrt, I would like to code the following: 1) Download data for a given symbol. 2) Refreshing the data for a given symbol (like: right click on a chart and refresh. For a given symbol, not only the active chart). How do I do that? Thanks.
Hello Everyone, I have some problem with the Mt4 tester optimizer. I am using the mt4 platform and i use robots to test backdifferent strategies. The robot works normally for every tick and control run,but the tests result are zero when i use the tester optimizer function. Thestarting and ending...
hi guys , i try to replace   in a path   the   sign \   in to  \\   but   return  me  double quoated ar neede   whats  wrong ?? string RelativePath= (StringReplace (TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH),"\",""\\""); i tryed also  with ""\""  but  give me  error for escape \ i know in string  \...
  Indicator to EA  (5)
HOW DO YOU CONVERT AN INDICATOR TO EA?
hi. as you see in below pic. when they are on top together , the color will change in common area. if we create them by using code , is there ability to : ( fore example / some like /  by using  /   ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_ ) 1-  for  type1 : have the same color in common area? 2-...
Hi Let's assume i wanna open a SELL order. Before i send the OrderSend i calculate that my TP and SL shall be 100 pips from BID And then i send the order, something like this: OrderSend(symbol,cmd,volume,NormalizeDouble(price,digits),slippage,calculated_stoploss_100_pips_from_bid...
Hi to all.  First,this is a temporary threads Title name,i needs your valued suggestions for a proper name regarding thread.    As you all knows well,every field of life there are Heroes,national and international,from holy prophets to kings,queens,war heroes,politicians,freedom fighters,scholars of...
To the MetaTrader team : Hi,  Do you plan to add price alert directly within mobile applications (iOS and Android) please ? Everyone except Metatrader provide this basic feature. I think it is greatly awaited. Many thanks Best regards 
My log file is taking too much space, so I just want to turn the logging option off so as to ease my back-testing of EA. Anybody having any idea how to do it?
hi i'm designing an EA and the prices are not precise but rather rounded to 0.00005 1       2010.07.19 00:00        sell    1       1.00    1.52915 0.00000 0.00000 0.00    10000.002       2010.07.19 00:00        close   1       1.00    1.52910 0.00000 0.00000 5.00    10005.003       2010.07.19 00...
Hi, I'm getting the following error when I try to load my paid for EA. 2019.01.07 01:33:07.291 cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\24C15973512615D323580867D7656EA5\MQL4\Experts\Market\xxxxxxxxx.ex4' The only way I know to fix this is to delete the EA and reinstall...
hi master.. could you please help me to solve my code... i am new learn about mql4 coding... and i had some trouble, i cant solve my EA. i want my ea stop work in that day if condition are meet... ex. by profit or loss...in money or percent... please kindly solve my code...and adding comment in the
i have an investors password for one account but i cant see the running trades or its not showing the running trades( i watched it with myself and also recorded the screen video) but the trades are being updated normally on the history of the mt4. how can i view the trades when its running ?
Hello, This day i try to open limit order (buy limit on mt4 android). Even any other type of order ? But it can be done, please help and check by your self I use last version of mt4 for android phone. And of course not using investor password.
I'm getting an RSI value of 64.569404663319915 So I tried NormalizeDouble(rsiValue, 1) but that didn't work So then I made my own function: double roundNearest(double value, int digits) {   double base10 = MathPow(10,digits);   value *= base10;   value = MathRound(value);   value /= base10;   return...
  backtest  (4)
what is the hardest software to backtest?
I am running an expert advisor optimization with Metatrader4. Metatrader offers the optimization graph that shows profits for two optimization variables. I would like to optimize more than two variables and look where the best profits lie, not the single best one only, to be tolerant of parameters...
Attached is a small script that calls InternetOpenW() (you need to enable DLL calls in your MT4 settings). This script runs successfully without errors in MT4 releases prior to 1160. In the builds 1160 and 1170 the call to InternetOpenW() returns error code 6 (invalid handle). Is there a workaround?
Hi. I start the backtest.Then if I decide to stop, it is not possible to restart the backtest. I click on expert properties and it does not open.I need to close mt4 and open it again to run the backtest.It was never like this, but it started that way recently.
[Deleted]
  Recent HST format changes  (15   1 2)
I have been writing a HST file reader, that I have confirmed to work with an older HST file ( originating from an older version of MT4 ). But since LiveUpdate updated my MT4 build to 225, I don't seem to be able to read the header properly, and not any of the RateInfo. I have quoted the docs on this...
hi guys  exist a command for  recognize the currency in the denominator? thankz at all