MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1035

Hi. first i would like to thanks all the forum for their knowledge. this is my first post and i'm french then sorry for my bad english. my problem is the following: I have the indicator rsi_ema_mtf and would like to modify the coding. instead of to call the indicator "IMAonarray",I call the...
hi, i have strategy which is giving more than 80 percent success rate with this.. can any one program this EA and name has Ajit_Scalper.ex4 or .mq4?.. the strategy is -- this is 1 minute chart strategy... and i use simple moving average (14 day) .. and any 1 min candle moves more than 5 pip, the
We need a simple indicator that will take the values of several pairs, perform a calculation (which we already have the code for) and then plot the number on the chart next to some text, and then if the value is greater than a certain level, display a red arrow or green arrow. Some of the indicators
Hello! Here it is simple programm and it works sometimes not correct: #property copyright "Copyright © 2012"#property link      "vitalyaxxi@yahoo.com"#include "include/stdlib.mqh"extern double INDENT = 0.0001;   //indent for pending orderextern double STOP = 0.001;   //indent for setting stop-loss...
Dear forum, I have here a question and want to know if anybody can help me with that problem. I receive forex trading signals from a provider and want that these entries are displayed at my MT4 platform. I receive signal emails on my computer. MT4 platform is also on my computer. I know the solution...
I'm trying to place a number next to all the open trades on a chart. I've managed to do an EA that does this, but it fails to correct the numbering when an order is closed. The last number on chart seems to be get all screwed up. I can't figure out a way to do this. Any ideas/corrections...
good morning looking for some expert on this mather to help me develop a indicator the prints arrows on charts and open trades this EA will be based on the following indicators macd rsi cci BBands stochol this post still on developement so wend i put all the code up i ill upload a copy, atm only
[Deleted]
What are the meanings of "MA Shift" and "SignalCandle"? In this EA, how can I set it to do Trailing Stop but only once to breakeven? How do i set "FirstMove" & "FirstStopLoss"? and "SecondMove", "SecondStopLoss" and so on. Thanks!
[Deleted]
Good Day, We are looking to update Java in our new citrix environment. I would like to know if MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader4 Editor use java before proceeding. Many Thanks
when i install a mt4 terminal to start or start MQ editor i get this message "failed to create empty document" . what does it mean ? how to resolve it .
[Deleted]
What are the meaning of Value, Start, Step, Stop in the Strategy Tester? Thanks!
[Deleted]
Hello , How to install unconnected MetaTrader 4 for easiest debug purpose ? Here is what I try to do : 1- Install MT4 again on my PC . 2- Remove any broker connection. 3- Remove all quotes . 4- Import quotations necessary and sufficient for my MQL4 tests . Does that sound does a good idea ? Someone
[Deleted]
hi kindly help me to get the chart on total buyers and seller available on system at a time for a particular script and long with price. thank you
Hi guys, i'm trying to make my EA only work during open market hours: Asia, UK, UK/US. My broker is IBFX: +0 GMT // this should work??if(tradingHours()){   //trade}bool tradingHours(){  // Asia GMT: 0:00 - 9:00  // UK GMT: 8:00 - 16:00  // US GMT: 13:00 - 22:00  if(Hour()>=0 && Hour()<=22)  {...
Hi guys, is there a method to get the current timeframe of the chart? I need to use this for allowing the EA to only run on 1H, or 4H time frames and alert if any other time frame is activated to turn off the EA. Thanks,
Martingale, combined with a trading strategy and portfolio trading, gives a profit on the real. See details: http://bigforex.biz/load/2-1-0-170
  Bring the MARTINGALE to its senses.  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hello there. I've noticed that quite a lot of people believe in martingale strategy. I believe it too, so I wrote an advisor on it. If there are enough people (at least one) who would like to bring this wonder of magic to mind, I can send the source code and we will work on its improvement. At this
The Expert Advisor shown in the attached file was written by me based on Victoria. I had it hanging around the clock for a fortnight on NZDUSD 4H, initial account size 2000.00 . This instrument was chosen because of the small margin. The average profit is $40 per day. It works very well on the flat
Testing a martingale-based TS (the essence of the TA is a trade secret). The trial is open and is conducted in two stages: 1. On demo account 2. On cent account In both cases, you need to double the deposit in a short period of time. Be forewarned: THE ADVISOR IS NOT FOR SALE - you need such a cow
[Deleted]
  Martingale is Evil?!  (241   1 2 3 4 5 ... 24 25)
While studying materials of this resource and one of English forums dedicated to automated TS development based on MT4, I noticed that there are discussions about the efficiency of this money management method in branches concerning application of Martingale method in money management. Naturally, as
Hello, I am developing several EA's that focus on trend following and I am having serious problem detecting ranging markets. ATR by itself seems to be non-effective. How do you guys detect ranging markets? Cheers
Hallo, I want to color my indicator-line exactly at a definite level. When my indicator crosses the level between two bars, I can only find this three posibilities: Is there any other way to color the line between two bars?? Thank you!
Hello. I have tried several times to sign up for mql5, When I finsh my registration, then tells me they send me an email to confirm my registration, but the mail never arrives (I've tried several times on different days, and is still going on as well) Someone know how to help me with this?...
New article The Simple Example of Creating an Indicator Using Fuzzy Logic is published at mql5.com: The article is devoted to the practical application of the fuzzy logic concept for financial markets analysis. We propose the example of the indicator generating signals based on two fuzzy rules based...
Is it possible that tester yields different results on different runs ? I mean I ran an optimization, non genetic over some variables and some time period about a week ago. Now im running the same optimization, same variable ranges, same time preiod, same EA (everything is exactly the same) but...
Can you suggest an EA, if there is one in kodobase, which sets two differently directed orders with the same volume, TP and SL at the beginning of a bar, e.g. BAY lot 1, TP 30, SL 20 and SELL lot 1, TP 30, SL 20. Please comment on this kind of strategy at random, if anyone has tested it
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a problem. I work with daily candles and GMT offset=0. The problem is when I move to another broker, because candles there are generated differently. When I take previous candle high/low/open/close on broker with GMT offset=0 and then go to a broker with GMT offset=+3 then it will be...
[Deleted]
Anyone here heard of or used Social Forex Signals.? We've been working on such a system and have just launched a beta site. I'd appreciate any and all feedback (registration is free for unlimited access) www.ForexGlobes.com Thanks in advance Brian