MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 310

Indicator only alert pop-up windows Help me repair him alert to terminal android smartphone Thank so much
Greetings. This indicator is called Pivot Preference. It plots (1-(P-S1)/(R1-P)) in a separate window, where P is the central Pivot (HLC/3), S1 is first support((2*P)-PreviousHigh), and R1 is first resistance((2*P)-PreviousLow). This indicator (#PivPrefBias.mq4) has #property
Hello, Trading is hard. Why trade? To make money. How to trade? Buy low, sell high. This is essentially the gist of it, right? To decide whether I want to Buy or Sell I first need a Bias. I figured I'd take the Open Price as my starting point and set a target on previous highs if my bias is Bullish
Hi, At times, when I try to close multiple orders, I am ending up with "prohibited by FIFO" error. I would like to know is there a simple way to sort the orders by OrderOpenTime and NOT the ticket number? Added the code logic in the comment
Hey guys, Having an issue with getting data from WebRequest's JSON response. I know, I know, this is probably a common issue, but I can't figure it out. This is the results array response from WebRequest
I'm just learning to code. I'm learning with a course I found on Udemy. So far it's a great course. I've been following along using the code I learn and making sure that I'm writing properly. Well, I just learned how to send an order for the first time. Below is the code I'm trying. I've copied the
I had downloaded a few custom indicators in MT4 but they turned out to be useless. I want to uninstall or delete them completely from MT4 but cannot find how? Any ideas please
[Deleted]
Hi everyone Newbie question here Is there a quick way in MT4 to find a symbol in the market watch pane, or even sort it alphabetically? i.e. Start typing GB and get a filter list of GBP??? etc. Thanks
Hello everyone, so i've been trying to create my custom indicator, but i'm having trouble creating the "iMaOnArray" of this calculation. What i basically wanna do is retrieve the average value of the difference between close price and LWMA(Linear Weighted Moving Average) when close price is higher
Does anyone know how to access crypto assets via Meta Trader 4? I have existing cryto exchange accounts such as Binance etc but I would be interested in running EA's to trade crypto. The MT4 platform only seems to have major currency pairs, I wondered if it is possible to access crypto pairs such as
Is there a way to access the "lastlow" and "lasthigh" ZigZagindicator values by using iCustom() ? I use iCustom() to access ZigZag from anEA by this Code. But the value changes tick to tick. The "lastlow" and"lasthigh" values are for the end point of the last drawn line and arefixed values until...
  Candle recognize questions  (12   1 2)
hi guys i have a questions about , how recognize for all cross , explane better , example: if you want recognize if body of candel is up you do a differnces of close-open if is max of > 0.00 is up , is less is down body candel. ok but if i want distinguish big body candel, i should if differnces is
Hello alls I,m trying to finish Ea, but error code is coming all time. COde are next: 'input' - name expected Tendencías MA.mq4 52 1 And part that comes this on EA are next: /+---------------------------------------------------------------+ //| PROCESAMIENTO PRELIMINAR
I have this MQL4 EA script and I want to add this: if trading lots volume is higher than 5 then reset to 0.01, but I tried a lot and couldn't do it, any help? where should I add it? ? void exit() { for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--) { if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
I have multiple accounts that I would like to be able to monitor in 1 screen (either in MT4, excel or a standalone GUI) without having to have multiple instances of MT4 open at once. Ideally I would like a single screen to be ableto monitor them all in real time but would settle for something that...
  MFI EA help!  (3)
My MFI expert advisor. If the position is in the overbought or sell zone after closing, it opens a new position immediately. Idont want this. I want it to open when the MFI indicator exits the overbought or oversold region and re-enters. What command should be added? Help please
hi guys hope doing well i'm gonna create an ea with ichimoku entry rules for buy : tenkan sen > kijunsen and candles above t.s k.s entry rules for sell : kijunsen > tenkansen and canldes below t.s k.s but i dont know how to write canlde in mql 4 can anyone help me
I can not enter a long trade when using the chikou filter however short trades work fine. Can someone review my code and let me know if they can spot the bug? Appreciated #property link "https://www.NEW.com"#property version "1.00"#property strict#include <stderror.mqh>#include
  Duplicate Orders  (5)
Have my own EA which I have running on the Major charts including the USDJPY. My EA creates a log file which writes loads of data but I can't fathom out why every time a USDJPY order is initiated I appear to get 2 orders generated (with same S/L & T/P and consecutive TICKET numbers). The scenario
  ATcl - Tcl interpreter for MT4  (95   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
The holidays were fruitful, and I am pleased to present ATcl - the built-in Tcl interpreter for MT4. The idea of the project was (and still is) to make the most convenient interface to the interpreter without a direct porting of Tcl C Api functions. This is what I got (working example - a script
hi every one I define 2 moving average in EA: iMA(Null,0,1,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0)iMA(Null,0,50,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0) number one with ma_period=1 number two with ma_period=50 I want when these two line collided it shows alert how I can do it? Best regards Neda
Hello Allstars! Does anybody have a solution to move backwards in strategy tester(MT4) engine like watching a movie? Here is the explanation and example for the challenge: I want to do backtest in H4, something happens too fast to catch in the time 1.3.2020 19:51. And as you know I should start
Dear all, Not sure if you've encountered this issue before but using an EA to do back testing, it won't work with the inputs for time frame. I chose the input "8" that is supposed to choose "One Week" for the EA on time frame, but turned out it is showing blank and using "current" as default
I encountered a phenomenon I don't quite understand with MetaTrader4. I'm running an automated test of my expert advisor and Strategy Tester produces strange order closures. I try to explain and give you all necessary details. My expert advisor works with prices of the last closed bar, so I run the
I have this indicator. It is writing order info on chart. I want to turn this indicator into an EA that will close that order when i click on text. Is there a way to do this, any help will be appreciated.. int OnInit() {//--- return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
All - I have an .EX4 indicator I've purchased that I'd like to build an EA using. I'm using iCustom, which I've never had problems with before, but this has really thrown me. Firstly, there are 18 values generated (I thought you could only have 8 based on the buffers), and secondly, the values I
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a check function, So the EA checks if a trade of the symbol is already open and if its open already then dont open a second one. I use the Orderstotal() at the moment but then i cant open more trades from different symbols.    if(RSIValue<23 && OrdersTotal()<1){   int...
Hello every body, How areyou, I need your helps please .I cant use English so correctly, that's why ,I use thegoogle translation service. I'm sorryif you find some errors. I am abeginner in programming, I just studied the language mql4. I am training to create some functions, I want toprogram a very...
How can i set date in a live trade while using mt4
hi I use TimeZone indicator ( attached) it shows all time correctly but when I put Time Minute for New York it didn't change color to Lime source code is : if (TimeHour(TimeLocal() + ((- 5 - timezone) * 3600)) >= 8 && TimeHour(TimeLocal() + ((- 5 - timezone) * 3600)) < 17 &&