MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 303

Using EABuilder & download functions on new EA. After download, compile then back test...the results are changing but when i push "open chart" nothing appears. Have tried to delete prior versions to no avail. Any thoughts
hi all This is a simple EA which will open 4 trades, 2 buy orders & 2 sell orders. The EA will save the ticket numbers for the buy orders in array ( BuyA [ ] ), and the same for sell orders in ( SellA [ ] ). The problem is when I try Comment/Print the profits for BuyA [ ] & SellA[ ] it is only
Dear Team, i subscribe to MQL5 signal, but i cant see it now on my terminal? Any recommendation
Good day all, apologies for my informal approach can someone please help me if possible i am using a demo account and i have logged profits which shows on my balance but is missing in the history tab, please help
Hey, I am very new to this whole EA programming. so sorry if I did something wrong. Thing is that for test purposes I created an expert advisor that does some trading based on certain conditions (something around higher highs and stuff) thing is I did the strategy test with the initial parameters (I
[Deleted]
I wrote an EA which is working just fine on its own in the demo, but I don't know if it will work on a real account. Here's my question. I can modify the stoploss with OrderModify all the way up to closing without an error. I thought you couldn't do that when the price gets close to the stoploss. Is...
Hi, I use metatrader4 on my Phone and tablet. Both android.  On the Phone all works ok, but on tablet samsung galaxy tab s2 i Have a problem with rotation. Program works only on horizontal position. All other apps on tablet works ok also on vertical position. Where is the problem? Anyone can help me...
I have an array of objects such as: class RunningOrder { private: public: datetime OpenDate; string Market; double RiskAmount; }; RunningOrder _runningOrders[]; How do I group the objects by one of the properties e.g. the Market property? Basically, I'd need the equivalent of this C#
hi im trying to convert indicator from pine script to mql4 length = input ( 14 ),morph = input ( 0.9 ,minval= 0 ,maxval= 1 ),mult = input ( 1 .),flatten = input ( 1 .) //---- x = n y = close m(a,b) => p = morph * a + ( 1 -morph) * b k = nz(m(k[length],y),y) + (x-x[length])/(x[length* 2
hi when i login into a demo mt4 account it only loads last 60-120 positions. same problem when i stay logged in, older positions just keep disappearing in the history and it only shows about last 100 positions. only solution i found in the forum here is options - charts - max bars in history - set
  email alert  (6)
Hi I have an indicator which sends email alerts, How can I set up mt4 to send me emails to my gmail account? I have window 10 pro Thanks
EDIT: I can see that it is labeling my results as insignificant in the log, which is a different issue and which means that the immediate issue is resolved and this post can be ignored
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| MultyRSI.mq4 |//| Copyright 2020, TradeMath |//| https://www.mql5.com
  E-Mail alert  (1)
How can I set Mt4 to create an email or text alert when a trade is executed
I am trying to code a simple indicator which finds the first retracement. For eg, if 50 ema goes above 100 EMA and RSI level crosses above 30, it should show arrow. Only the first RSI signal aka first retracement. It should ignore other ones. What am i doing wrong
//------------------------------------------------------------------#property link "www.forex-station.com"#property copyright "www.forex-station.com"//------------------------------------------------------------------#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property
Dear all, I Need to Create Expert Option & MT4 Indicator with Buy Sell Alert. Indicator Will work at all time frame. Means Current will Change accordingly. I want to Use EMA13 & EMA 48 for Crossover Strategy along with MACD as buy sell Exit point. MACD Setup 9-12-26 EMA 13 Cross above EMA 26 and
  platform MT4  (1)
hello, i have windows 7 in 64 bit and i cannot install any platform because they are in 32 bits, someone have solution excepted downgrade my windows in 32 bits please ? thank you
  sniper pattern  (1)
hi everyone I wanted to know if it was possible to have the sniper pattern on mt4-
Hi, Kinda stumped on basic question here. Simple though to who knows. In a EA, when you have indicators say one from D1 and a few others in H4 and M30 say as an example. What is the accurate time frame period for the tester to test in? In a case like this, what I have been doing is downloading the
Hi dear, I heard that I can use below cods to open the position once new candle opened : if (iVolume(Symbol(),time,0)<=1 ) int tiketbuy=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,5,Ask-(st*Point),Ask+(tp*Point),"Aras",1111,0,clrGreen); OR if (Volume[0]<=1 ) int
Hello Every one, i want to take profit of 1 dollar from my trades opened by EA, but it takes my manual trades also into consideration also other EAs positions too, kindly help me out, i am new on MQL
Hello, for MT4 How can I backtestan advisor for weekly charts? I have only 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 4H, Daily Weekly, AND Monthly is missing, how can I add them? Thank you
Friends, Greetings to all, I'm newly using MT4. I got multiple time frame RSI of 1,5,15,30 min on my chart. Its giving me result in data window on tick in 1> first column latest value of RSI 2> second column value of RSI where ever the mouse pointer goes which keeps on changing as the cursor moves
[Deleted]
Hello All, How do I put Moving Average Indicator in the RSI window? When I try to do it, Moving Average shows up in the main window, not the RSI window. I am using MetaTrader4. Thanks so much for your help
[Deleted]
Hello, I have tried several times to download the MT4 platform from the site https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download. The MT4 installer is downloaded but MT5 is installed. Why
Hi everybody. I am curious to know whether there are any rules regarding what you can input as a name for a .ex4 file? I have three EA .mt4 source files. When compiled into a .ex4 (with no errors), one of them runs perfectly live and during backtesting, while the others stare back at me blankly
  ima in momentum  (11   1 2)
hi i wana to create a ea about momentum pls help me to do it! when i type this: double m=iMA(NULL,0,28,0,MODE_SMMA,iMomentum(NULL,0,40,PRICE_CLOSE,0),0); Comment(m); mt4 is shown 0.0 for me please tell me whats wrong with this
Hi, I am trying to put a 20 sec delay after STOP LOSS hits and wrote some code about it but it fails, where am i wrong, any help please? Orange highlighted area is the part where i am trying to put some delay int start() { //---- double MaCurrent; int ticket, total; if(Bars<20) {
I understand when you switch EA or maybe restart MT4, the EA's parameters are loaded automatically from the saved config file. Also, when you are just editing the Expert, tweaking its properties and doing tests, the changes you make are persistent between iterations. But just now my EA began acting