MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1000

[Deleted]
Hello every body, i'm a new developer on MT Program. i need to run my script after the client pressing buttons (buy or sell). is there any link i can use it ?? can anyone help me on this issue ??? Best Regards, Saker
take dis ea ex4: Strategy Tester Report stohastic 100 10 10 m30 ok Varchev-Demo (Build 432) SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)Period30 Minutes (M30) 2012.06.06 00:00 - 2012.08.08 11:30ModelEvery tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)ParametersTrailingStop13=35;...
[Deleted]
各位高手大大!! 您們好!! 小弟之前曾經將交易程式掛在MT4推出來前的FXDD前一個平台,曾經用這個程式跑了兩個月的真實帳戶,之後電腦中毒,程式也跟著洗掉了,當初是朋友將程式掛在平台上的,而後來朋友失聯,一直聯絡不到,我手中有當初列印下來的程式資料檔案,卻沒辦法把程式掛在MT4的平台上執行,我試了好久都沒辦法,我不是搞程式的料.... 目前得知有些高手大大會寫EA,是否能請各位高手大大幫忙? 能否幫我把程式植入MT4的智能交易系統裡面,並且可以執行? 幫寫程式的收費請各位高手大大開價!
[Deleted]
  Need Help programming EA  (13   1 2)
I have a trading methodolgy I use and is profitable. I need a programmer willing to write an MT4 EA for me for free and back and forward test it.. If interested email me @ kgibson5@woh.rr.com Kind Regards, dgib1038
[Deleted]
Is there anyway to have mutliple workspaces/profiles open simultaneously? Each time i want to use a different profile, the one i was using is replaced with the new one and is ineffecient. Would be incredibly advantageous for the pro trader to have ability for multiple workspaces/profiles open...
[Deleted]
hi i am new to this forum and have heard that experts over here help and train beginners and learners in developing custom indicators and EAs. i am new to trading but have been successful with roughly 60:40 hit rate and 1:1.5 risk reward. but i have been trading manually which is so boring and...
Hello friend, any one have this (T_S_R)-BigTrend indicator shown in details in the following website link: http://www.aboutcurrency.com/forexdownloads/indicators/MT4Part1/TSR-Big-trend-metatrader4-indicator.shtml Check this link, and send me that indicator
Hello friend, any one have this tool or expert advisor, by which i can copy only profitable trades (not losing trade) from MT4 demo account to MT4 live account ? My broker is EXNESS. I am waiting for positive reply.
[Deleted]
Greetings! I am a newbie that is familiar with programming EAs, but I do not understand the custom indicators very well. I need some help getting my EA to recognize an indicator's bar color I am using the Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed indicator (attached and modified for my use). I would like my EA to look...
  Help with EA  (18   1 2)
Hello all! I'm new to this forum and would kindly ask to help me out with an ea. Maybe there are some experts who can do this in a few minutes. Attached is an so-called Open Price Action EA. I'd like to have this ea open trades when the actual price is 5 pips above/below an 62 EMA applied to the...
[Deleted]
Goodday, i want to developp an expert advisor or script which permit me to implement mt4 by order entry in excel. Is this possible and complicated? how many hour of developpment is required? Any help, link on this will be greatly appreciated. tks patrick
I recently began learning MQL4 in order to automate a trading strategy I havebeen performing manually for some time. However, as I have learned more aboutthe MetaTrader platform and the language it has become apparent that mystrategy may not be achievable using the platform. One key aspect of my...
Is their anyway to capture and utilize Data from Alert & Info Boxes ?
[Deleted]
  *** PLEASE SEARCH BEFORE POSTING ***  (112   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
This message is directed especially to new members. Recently I'm finding myself (and noticing some of the other programmers) answering the same questions time after time after time. It is quite clear that many new members post their questions without searching the forum or using the documentation
  Import CSV file  (6)
Hello, Id like to import comma separated CSV files to MT4. I downloadad CSV files from yahoo and compared it with the format what I can export from MT4. I modified the original CSV and MT4 can recognize it now but I don't know where can I find it in MT4 after that. How can I open it as a chart and
Hi, I like to discuss about Multi time frame indicators. There are many kinds of MTF indicators in WEB. By all of known MTF indicators we got the last available value in each time frame(see the picture) and the value will be constant until before last bars. If some body want to check his/her idea...
How can I restrict the number of opened positions not including pending orders
  100pips ea needs martingale  (11   1 2)
Seems awesome in backtest and i don't know if its my backtest quality or not.It rarely loses a trade. Can anyone make it a martingale ea?
Compiled commercial indicator. iCustom it OK. Paints 6 permanent indicators (+ in Data window). Sometimes indicates more than one trade on the same tick, and not only at the opening of a new bar. EA misses duplicate trades. Likewise if I only trade at new bar. If I run on every tick, it places...
Hi All, I keep looking at this and can't work out what I have done wrong. I have written a function to populate the array t with TypicalPrice based on high, low and close (h, l and c). // The typical price is the average of hlc.  &t needs to be length longvoid TypicalPrice(double h[], double l[],...
Hi all! I am analyzing bar volume of ticks in a tick chart. I noticed that there are ticks that are taller than shorter ticks BUT some of these taller ticks have less volume than shorter ticks. "Why do some taller ticks have less volume than shorter ticks?" :)
[Deleted]
Hello Helpneeded I havemetatrader 4 runing on demo account(alpari, fxcm) I'vemade a EA and when I'm running it through metatrader 4 I get indicatordata different from what I'm seeing in the graph. Forexample, I've told the program to print rsi value when buying plus the time ofthe deal and I get...
Hi, Please help me to find the solution of "error 130" at my code : I calculate the Averaging price of some OP_SELL orders of a pair & the new Target (Profit) level and then trying to modify the order. This is a martingale EA without stoploss ... if (!OrderModify(OrderTicket(), AverageSellPrice, 0,...
[Deleted]
Hey all, I'm trying to figure out the EA I'm developing will not send any buy orders. It compiles fines and the code for opening buy orders is virtually identical to the sell orders but for some reason the program will not open them even if the conditions have been more than met. Here is the code in...
New article Introduction to the Empirical Mode Decomposition Method is published: This article serves to familiarize the reader with the empirical mode decomposition (EMD) method. It is the fundamental part of the Hilbert–Huang transform and is intended for analyzing data from nonstationary and...
New article An Insight Into Accumulation/Distribution And Where It Can Get You has been published: The Accumulation/Distribution (A/D) Indicator has one interesting feature - a breakout of the trend line plotted in this indicator chart suggests, with a certain degree of probability, a forthcoming...
New article How to Make a Trading Robot in No Time is published at mql5.com: Trading on financial markets involves many risks including the most critical one - the risk of making a wrong trading decision. The dream of every trader is to find a trading robot, which is always in good shape and not...
New article Fast Dive into MQL5 is published: You have decided to study MQL5 trading strategies' programming language, but you know nothing about it? We have tried to examine MQL5 and MetaTrader 5 terminal from the newcomers' point of view and have written this short introductory article. In this...
Hi, I want to use some values from the Data Window. Rather than wast resources recalculating EMAs, I want to pull the EMA value directly from the Data Window, on a Tick basis. Possible? Thanks, Merlin
[Deleted]
  Codebase :-( x 2  (7)
Why is it taking this long for moderators to add our products to the codebase? In the past two weeks ive been observing and only one person/company's codes are being added to the codebase. Is their something going on that we dont know about or some moderator received some gift.