MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 229

I can declare indicator parameter with any of two word = 'extern' or 'input'. My question what is different between two word. extern mType PendingOrderType = 0 ; input mType PendingOrderType = 0 ;
Hi, I have rent VPS for three months and migrated one chart with expert adviser successfully and its working perfectly. But I tried migrating other charts with custom indicators but when I open the journals after synchronizing. Can anyone help
Maybe someone has experienced the problem that I describe here and can advise what should be done about it. I noticed for quite some time that the results that I get with Strategy Tester are not consistent. One day I can test an EA, optimize it, be happy with the results and get a printout of the
hi guys, i have a question, i normaly use "iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, "majorkiller peak (1)", 15, 500, 0, 0, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, 25, 1, i) != EMPTY_VALUE > 25" but always run into a problem, when all buffer have a value like in the picture. is there a better
Hello , is there any way i can convert alerts from an ex4 indicator to print arrows on chart ? I used to work with an indicator that i bought but the buffers seem not to work anymore , i keep receiving signals from it with alerts..im using an autobot to copy those signals but i can't because the
[Deleted]
I optimise the EA. Then I run a single test based on the results. The results of optimization and single tests do not always coincide. Sequence of actions: 1. I select a pair (e.g. AudUsd) in the optimizer and set the period 2010.08.23 - 2010.10.30. Expert Advisor in the list and H1 timeframe are
Hi I am searching an app for Meta 4 wherein I can create multiple pending in one click. Let me know if anybody knows such application. Regards, Amit
Can someone please help me to add vlines at the same place that the arrows are placed
It is like starting afresh. Now, my EA is attached to more than one charts. So they won't all access the same static variable (with global scope). But they will all access the same global variable. How can I make my static variable accessible to EA when attached to more than one charts. The idea is
Why did I download and install the MT4 version but when I opened it up it was MT5
Hi! I have a worrying problem I cannot solve...help pls! I installed an EA on my live MT4-platform/account and didn't like its performance so I decided to delete it. I've done so - both shut down all graphs (fx-pairs) it traded on, AND deleted it in the Expert-file on my computer and rebooted the
It seems MQL5 community is the only VPS hosting company there is. Moreover, they are linked to all the brokers' MT4 and MT5 trading platforms I have tried. Or are they linked to Metaquote who produce the platforms? This may not be the place to ask this question but I am just curious. One may wish to
  Need help with OrderClose()  (11   1 2)
Hi guys, Currently I'm developing an EA to close trades when the ADX Main line cross down 40. But the EA didn't close the trades. Can you guys give me a hand. Thanks. int OrderClose() { int all_trade = OrdersTotal (); int total_orders = 0 ; for ( int order = 0 ; order < OrdersTotal ();
[Deleted]
  CuSUM oscillator  (9)
Does any know the CuSum oscillator ??? HERE Cumulative Sum Chart (CUSUM) CUSUM charts are constructed by calculating and plotting a cumulative sum based on the data. Let X 1, X 2, …, X 24 represent 24 data points. From this, the cumulative sums S 0, S 1, …, S 24 are calculated. Notice that 24 data...
Hi, I have this indicator, it is a kind of oscillator, it works at tik, is it possible to make it work at bar close? In practice, when it exceeds 0 it draws an arrow, I would like it to draw it only when the bar has been closed. Thank you! ..Sorry for my english.. <Decompiled code deleted>
Hi everyone Im new here and new at EAs but been trading 15 years. How can I get help installing 5 EAs on mt4. Im not experienced enough to do it myself. Thanks Cheers
Hello. This is my first EA (from a custom indicator), but I have a problem because the function ICUSTOM I think that I made the wrong programming... someone can help me??? Send two files. the indicator and the EA. Please, help me. Thanks. Jarol R.
I have been trying to install Mt4 in my MBA M1 laptop using crossover. The installation always stops with error "Installing MetaTrader 4". Please help. How do I install MT4? Thank you
I know how to scale out manually , but cant figure out how to get out of a trade with a partial order with a limit order. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi:) Please help me with code , need close order in this situation if (v_kumoBreakoutSignal == 0 ) Here all code Thank you! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| T.mq4 | //|
Hi,, im new to stock market. Can we use MQL4 to programe a Telegram bot for stock instruments??? I just bought third- party stock data for MT4. but don't know how to code with that data as what I can do do with FX data using MQL4. Could anybody give me some idea? ive never done it before. thank you
I enrolled in one of those funding programs. They have requirement that I cannot use a local trade copier. Are they able to find this out if I do use the local trade copier
  Speed indicator  (3)
hello all , i am looking for an indicator which shows rising and falling speed of the 5 minute candles (or any timeframe) per unit of time for example if we have 5 strong bullish candles in 1 minute chart one after the other , then we see a higher value for histogram of 5 minute candle for
[Deleted]
Hello there, i am new to MT4 and its programming language. I am looking for an indicator that will draw a box over a start/end time period BUT including the full body of the candle with text on top/bottom of it. Like in this example. However i always end up with boxes like this where the box is
Hi all, I need to shift a box object to be drawn starting from the left-side of the candle, not from the center.. is there a function to do this? Thanks
When setting gup the email function in the options in MT4 the test email sends an email but with an unreadable subject such as =?UTF8?B?VGVzdCBtZXNzYWdl?= The actual messages that are being emailed also have a strange subject line. Is there any way to change the settings to enable the subject to be
Is it possible to draw a rectangle where the sides are not attached to the normal descrete X coordinates (candle wicks) ? I'd like a 1 bar wide rectangle that is X-skewed by o.5 bar. See picture: Yellow is a rectangle object, Red is how I'd like it to be
Hello, I am trying to write an indicator to draw vertical line every spesific date on each month, example: draw vertical line every date: 14 January, 14 February, 14 March, 14 April etc... Something like this: extern string hour = "22";extern int width = 2;extern color Color = FireBrick;int start(){...
If you try to use a multicurrency indicator like this one: Free download of the 'DXYvsEXY for MT4' indicator by '3rjfx' for MetaTrader 4 in the MQL5 Code Base, 2020.08.20 The results are distorted over time, as you can see from the images here attached. It is not possible to correctly verify the
I have problem with my coding. Why DoubleToString only accept value from 0.0 to 9.9 only? Why cannot accept 10.0 to 30.0? Hopefully any expert can help me out. I have attach the screenshots. #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 Red//---- indicator...