MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 227

It's executing the usemovetobreakeven() despite the code. Here are the photos
Hi With this code, I can close all the positions when, for example, (buy) when the profit is positive Now, when the close position is provided, I want the positions (buy) to be closed. If the profit is positive, it will be closed, plus the last position that is at a loss. I asked the professors for
[Deleted]
Hello How to change leverage in demo account ? Leverage was set at 1:100 and I want to change it at 1:5 Thank you.
  .chm file in MT4  (1)
hi, I'm using MetaEditor and MT4 via Wine and whenever I try to use the offline help, it crashes everything. Where would I locate the .chm file within the MT4 folders? I would like to access this with a CHM viewer. Thank you
all pending orders should be deleted if an active order is available ... what I'm doing wrong? for(pos = OrdersTotal()-1; pos >= 0 ; pos--) if (OrderSelect(pos, SELECT_BY_POS)&&  OrderMagicNumber()  == Magic&&  OrderSymbol()       == Symbol()){nOrders++;}if (OrdersTotal() > 0 &&...
Hello all please help me how to set text (trendline description) to my trendline?? this is my code: ObjectCreate("myObject", OBJ_TREND, 0, StartDate, price, EndDate, price); ObjectSet("myObject", OBJPROP_WIDTH, 1); ObjectSet("myObject", OBJPROP_COLOR, Red); ObjectSet("myObject",...
  API
Hi All, What API/Code is used have mt4 live trading resuts relfect onto myfxbook or anyvother trading matrix How do the two communicate? Thanks in advance
I am trading on VPS in EUR/USD with a fixed lot 0.01 and 60 c.u. on the "Always in the Market" principle on TF M1 without breaking forum rules and to avoid a ban or a "pre-ban". The maximum number of simultaneously opened orders is 200. The outcome of this experiment is also unknown to me. I implore
i am using EA, and i added Moving Average Indicator, now the applied price shows only PRICE_CLOSE to PRICE_WEIGHTED, but "Previous Indicator's data" is not available in the "stdlib". but it is available in metatrader. How to bring this to EA??...can anyone help me sort this out??....thanks in
Hi, This is the original mt4 Volumes Indicator. I would like somebody to help me change the color of neutral volume bars (open=close) to yellow. Or, if it’s an easy fix and you’re in mood to do it, I would appreciate it. Thank you, Attila
Hello, guys. How are you? I was finding an indicator that select the gaps -or in my trading methodology: Fair Value Gaps- but now I need to select the right bar of that gap. This is the code I am using for accomplish the gap: #property copyright "Akif TOKUZ and EarnForex.com" #property link
Hello, i'm new to mql programming so excuse me please, if the following is a stupid question. But i was trying around several hours without success. Perhaps sombody here couldhelp me. I want to draw  horizontal lines on certain levels, depending on the current close. For example: If current price is...
New article Graphical Interfaces I: Form for Controls (Chapter 2) has been published on mql5.com: This article is the continuation of the first part of the series about graphical interfaces. The first article Graphical Interfaces I: Preparation of the Library Structure (Chapter 1) considers in...
Hi all, I have this code for the BUY order trailing stop. //int counter = 0; if (OrderStopLoss() == 0 || (((Bid - OrderOpenPrice()) > stoplossPoint) && (OrderStopLoss() < (Bid - stoplossPoint)))) { double trailingStop = NormalizeDouble (Bid - stoplossPoint, Digits ); if ( MathMax
hi everyone i have an indiator i want to get signal from it please help me how can i get buy and sell signal from it thank you
//| RoNz Auto SL n TP.mq4|//| Copyright 2014, Rony Nofrianto |//| |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright
I am re-installing MT4 but MT5 was being installed, my broker said, it's not compatible;what to do? please thanks
I am just learning to code mql4 and it appears as though there are no "and" "or" operators which are common to almost any programming language. In the mql4 documentation it gives the usual bitwise and logical operators but no "and" "or". Does this mean that all expressions comparing various...
hi all, I have 2 MT4 EAs, they are completely the same, except that one of them is using stop orders, and the other one is using market orders. In the strategy tester, the one that uses stop orders, is about 2 times slower than the other one. What is the reason for this? Is it possible to speed it
int OnInit () { IndicatorShortName( "Twiggs Money Flow - Balance:" + AccountBalance()); } Hi everyone Using the code above, if I insert indicator in chart it works correctly, when I close and reopen MT4, the indicator display balance 0, I must delete indicator and re-insert it into the chart... How
I would like an indicator which draws a Horizontal Line for the Whole Day at Open Price of the Bar at the Time Input(chosen) by user. Example: User attaches the indicator and inputs 2 AM est. Indicator draws a horizontal line at Open Price at 2AM. Very similar to DayOpen.mq4 developed by Cucurucu....
Hi everyone. I’ve a bit of a head scratching problem with some back testing and I wanted to know if anyone else had ever experienced this or something similar. I have an EA which I have developed and tested successfully over a period of 3 years – 2018 2019 2020. At its simplest, the EA opens
Hi, I have a Volumes Indicator that does not display information about the bars when I hover my mouse cursor above it. Can somebody tell me how to do this? I tried to figure it out, but I failed. Thank You Very Much, Attila
i want orderflow indicator for mt4 plz help me
https://portal.forexvps.net/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=2 This is the basic dedicated server package from forexvps.net. Will this be enough to run 25-30 MT4 terminals with EA's open in them? If not should i upgrade to more cores or more RAM? Thanks
Hi everyone, I want to create a strategy that can be used in any timeframe. In the strategy there's a dynamic variable and there's a static variable (hardcoded). For it to works in any timeframe I need to change the static variable into a semi-static variable (changing the value according to
Hello, Wondering if someone can assist with troubleshooting an EA that I am currently developing. I am getting the following error: Possible loss of data due to type conversion. At the following line: if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == magic_num) { size++; ArrayResize(tradeList
Hello, please help me out to understand why the Indi works only when adding to the chart (Init) or when compiling code ? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| TTF.mq4 |
  Paste code Alt+S  (3)
I am looking for some information on the Alt+S copy and paste into this forum function/button. I have tried these combinations and the results were bad. 1 copy code open edit post click on page then hit Alt =/+ key then Shift S in order to Alt+S and that did nothing. 2. copy code click edit page
Hey guys, i am new in coding and i just did a few days of research to write my own code. I want to trigger my EA when a arrow shows up. After looking hours for it I found out that my Indicator has a password which i have to consider as well. After aaall that i made my first trades with it. But it