MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1597

When I try to assign a value to a buffer element it does not work ... even though the value s different from zero the buffer element is always zero, in the code below sprLow[i] is always equal to zero, even though it has been assigned to 8.0, why? #property copyright "" #property link ""...
[Deleted]
  Error Code:0  (1)
Hi, every one, please what does this code means:-USDJPY,15:Error opening BUY order:0. what is the solution to this. Reqards
Hi I have never seen the MetaTrader server. I was wondering can a broker who is running a server see your expert advisor and see how it is making money or even see the code that you are using? L.
[Deleted]
Can i connect metatrader4 with amibroker or metastock with a dde data plug-in or an other method? how can i export data from my platform
Could someone add EMA's and signal as a external variables? And a stop loss at this EA? I think this EA can be profitable if adjusted. Thanks
Hi everyone, That is my first time here, but I follow the site for long time. In the follow chart I show my problem. Why the Close Price change from one bar to the other bar? I will describe: - at 03:15 (testing time), the ClosePrice[0] = Close0 = 1.48040000. In the chart indicate: Close 1.4807...
[Deleted]
Could you please help me with the following requirement for an Expert Advisor: I have an open order, which has a Stop Loss. I want to exit 1/2 the poistion at Profit Target 1, and exit the other half at Profit Target 2. I have a long order open for 2 lots. To close the first half of the order I've...
[Deleted]
Hello, Can someone tell me why the following statement does not work? if(Bid == SellOpenPrice) For some reason it returns false most of the time when it is true. Thank you in advance
Hi, I'm just wondering any experts out there know how to make an EA recognise between a real and demo account. Many thanks,
Hi, does anyone know how to link the datafeed from Esignal into MetaTrader? I currently use both, and I like Esignal because of their diverse offering of financial instruments, and MetaTrader because we all like MetaTrader. I've seen the project described on getacoder, but I'm not really willing to
Is there a way when it reach 2300hrs everyday servertime, all the log files in logs folder is automatically deleted using this Filedelete() function?
[Deleted]
Hi all Is there any simple way to get for each candle in 5 min graph the suitable data from 4 hours graph ? for example i want to know for each canle in 5 min graph the High/Low/Close for the last Printed candle (i=1) in 4 hours graph. thank you
[Deleted]
How can i file broker's market open/close time ??? This code not work WHY ??? MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_STARTING)MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_EXPIRATION)Result=0,0
  Ama Ea  (1)
Hi to All of You! My idea is to make this AMA coded in the attached EA a profitable trend following system. The EA needs some help to make the trades faster following the AMA incoding on the price chart. Anybody interested?
[Deleted]
Hi As a newbie I'm real excited about some these programme people have written that i would like to try out, and test some of them for trading purposes however when i load them up they dont appear as an option on the trading platform . Is there a basic guide that can shown me what do do with these
[Deleted]
I'm fairly new at Forex trading, and have read most anything I can get my hands on, but I wanted to know if there is a better way to learn Forex? How has everyone else gotten to where they are at? How have you become proficient at writting code?
  alternate orders  (4)
Hello, Greetings to all. I would like to know if there is possibility of creating a command to alternate orders. That is, the type of order is never repeated 2 times. Example: Total orders daily: 5, 1ª order = Bye 2ª order = Sell 3ª order = Bye 4ª order = Sell 5ª order = Bye ..... I am...
[Deleted]
I have lines of code like the following: if(Ordersend(....)>=0) sendmail(...); It does NOT work. mails are never sent out. Anyone can help? Thanks
[Deleted]
I have some charting software which is capable of handling Real Time data. Is it possible to get a Forex Data feed from MetaTrader to use in our software ? The information we would need to link to would be : Date/Time, Open, High, Low, Close and Volume. We would need various time frames and to be...
  Newbee questions  (1)
Hi there, I have the following questions and hope that somebody woul help ... 1. Let's say you have 4 buffers with high, low,open and close prices of something (not necessarely a cross) how would you display these data as a candle graph? 2. I noticed that all the build in oscillator like for...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to send an email using SendMail to the smtp of Yahoo mail, which is smtp.mail.yahoo.com. I get the error (in journal) "2006.06.06 19:30:23 Mail: error connecting tosmtp.mail.yahoo.com". Is there a particular problem with Yahoo?
[Deleted]
Hi there, I installed MT4 and set up a trial account yesterday to try some expert advisors. But the whole program seems to be stuck at 21:59 Feb 8th. I have had it turned on and connected all day and the time just isnt changing??? Does anyone have any idea what is wrong and what i can do? Thanks...
[Deleted]
When Forex Trading Robots were created and released, many were skeptical. They couldn’t believe that a program could actually manage and trade their money in the Forex global market with negligible risks. But uncertainty didn’t stop serious traders from trying out this new tool which promised...
[Deleted]
Hi, does anyone know how to place two or more different Timeframes in one single chart window? An example is, i can have daily and hourly current price data in one window. I'm not familiar with codes, Hope you can help me. Thanks!
[Deleted]
Problem Description: I want to color the data bar individually, such as the volume bars in the volume histogram. For instance, when the current bar is greater than the previous one, color it Green; when it lower than the previous one, color it red. Please anyone advise me how to control each bar's
Hello, if I write int init(){SetIndexLabel(0,NULL);} and IndicatorShortName("MFG("+MFGPeriode+")"); then it is no longer tooltip for the indicator line shown, and it can no longer quickly by double-clicking the options window open for the indicator, we can somehow solve the problem?
[Deleted]
  trading EMA  (1)
HI, What are the best times to trade Moving average strategy,without the news affecting it? thanks in advance
[Deleted]
I'm trying to print out my net pip total and display it as a comment onmy EA. However what i'm seeing is that the new pip total is notaccurate. I'm taking the difference from the open price and the bid orask price, depending if its a sell or bid order. It maybe that thecomment is always lagging by...
[Deleted]
Two things... Is it possible to have the Strategy Tester use the history data from a CSV file of ones choosing? Without converting? Is it possible to write an external Strategy Tester using tick data to interface with MetaTrader? Some developers don't bother using the Strategy Tester or DEMO...
[Deleted]
Hi, i like to use MT4 very much ! but i like to have some things - 1. sound when a pending order is opened 2. sound when an existing order is closed (due to SL / TP) 3. in the order window, when i set the TP & SL, i would like to see how much is it in "as deposit currency". Thank you. Shay