MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1409

[Deleted]
extern string C1="EURUSD"; extern int MagicNumber1=1008; extern int MagicNumber2=1009; extern double lot=0.15; extern double lot2=0.75; int Slippage=3; int i; string eurusdStop; void verifyorder(string symbol, int MN, string direction) { int ord_cnt=OrdersTotal(); for (int...
I am trying to write to file the string DaysOpen with with precision to 2 decimal places. In the FileWrite line, both DaysOpen and StrToDouble(DaysOpen) write to flle only single interger. Example: 0.02 wrties 0 and 1.25 writes 1. Please advise. Thank you in advance. if(IsTesting() && RecordData)...
I Need script that modify your orders by updating the stop loss in line with the i_HighLow value. I trade by moving my stop loss to the boder of i-HighLow until I get stopped out in profit but I have to keep changing it manually. If the script can do this would be very usefull. Method : If open BUY...
I want to write a script that d-eselects all objects in the main window so that I can attach it to a shortcut key (e.g. control+shift+A). Does anyone know how to do this in MQL4 code please? Otherwise, is there a way to attach a key to the "deselect all" menu item? I suppose I could send the...
i want to use "=" not "+" to zoom in the chart,so that no need to press shift key. and i found there is a file named "hotkey.ini" in the directory of profiles. who can tell me to define hotkeys?
[Deleted]
  FAPTurbo  (3)
Hi there guys.. I'm kind a new to forex and that is why i am trading using trading robot. The one I am using right now is Fapturbo. The challenge for me now is to find the most profitable setting. Does anyone have a clue for the most profitable setting in Fapturbo?? Please and thank you..
[Deleted]
The Wild Card AUD/USD 1 Sep 2009 Tuesday, 1 Sep 2009 USD Trades Lower on Market Optimism Therewere more signs that the U.S. economy was improving, as a string ofpositive data was released yesterday from the U.S. the most significantwas the Chicago PMI, which printed higher-than- expected...
[Deleted]
I would like to interface something with MT4. I have not traded long, but very experiences developer. So far in my research, I have found that the MQL language provides file operations, DotNetRemoting allows some access using .NET and that MT4 provides DLL support for third party software. What I
[Deleted]
The Wild Card Gold 31 Aug 2009 Monday, 31 Aug 2009 Forex Traders Anticipate Heavy News Week Thedollar was slightly more volatile over the past week than usual, andthe explanations for this have been getting trickier by the day. As forthis week, forex traders are advised to take positions on trades...
[Deleted]
I was curious to know how much time the community here spends on forex. I, myself, dedicate pretty much all working hours lately to forex. I programmed scripts to fully automate my whole company over the years so I can spend time on whatever I want now. Whenever I'm not developing, corresponding,...
I look at 9 currency pairs--all on one profile--each profile set up by timeframe--so there is a weekly profile with 9 charts, a daily profile with 9 charts, etc. My problem--I work on multiple computers with differing monitor resolutions--so I would like to use the tile commands (vertical and/or...
[Deleted]
All, As the spread evolves all the time ( please see the code to check this on manual mode) newspread=(Ask-Bid)*10; if (spread!=newspread) {Alert("the spread has changed from", spread," to ",newspread);} spread=(Ask-Bid)*10; I would like to know if some people have elaborate som idea and code to
[Deleted]
Hi There, I would like to know if the code of MetaTrader 5 will be similar to C++ and if it will be easy to link MetaTrader to C++. Thanks and all the best. UKALGO
[Deleted]
They are only trades in demo account. I will continue trading in my free time. If you like to see my trade, you can use forex.com platform, and login investor account to track my trading. login: 90261764 password: mpn4iik
Im getting different optimisation results each time I optimise Seriously, what is this shit ? It's pissing me off
Hi I have successfully created a Configuration File to run a Strategy Tester, to pass as a startup argument to MT4. When I run this file it works perfectly, however the speed of the test is around 25, and I would like to either specify the speed, or have a default speed of 32. Does anyone know how...
[Deleted]
I recently opened a demo account, and my script gets an error every time the code tries to make atrade. I using a simple buy order: ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,1,Ask-10*Point,Ask+10*Point); I get an error code 4109, which is "Trading Not Allowed" Also, the IsTradeAllowed() function...
//CODE BLOCK “A” – no issues here. //Main logic for entry for long or short. Simple MA Cross. //It works fine and it enters the orders correctly if there is NO Code Block B. if (MAONE > MATWO && MAONEP < MATWOP) { EnterLong = True; LongDir = True; } if (MAONE < MATWO &&...
It's a simple scalper.... The backtest was done from 2000 to 2009 (june/21)
Any help would be appreciated: if(stopLoss >0) { dollarrisk= equitypercent*AccountEquity(); riskperpip=dollarrisk/stopLoss; lots=riskperpip/10; } else { dollarrisk= equitypercent*AccountEquity(); riskperpip=dollarrisk/ATR2;...
[Deleted]
I'm a little confused re Ticks vs Bars... am I right in saying this using candles. Time[0] is the current tick time whereas iTime(Symbol(), 0, 0) is the time of the current candle... if so is iTime the open time? What is the difference between Open[0] and iOpen(Symbol(), 0, 0)? Thanks,
[Deleted]
Account: Name: Currency: USD 2009 August 31, 18:37Closed Transactions: TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItem PriceS / LT / PClose Time PriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit642355842009.08.28 19:24buy1.00eurusd1.434941.435081.435692009.08.31 16:441.435080.000.00-0.2014.00642348572009.08.28 19...
[Deleted]
hey foks, can any of you explaing in simple words, what exactly is neural networks , who should use it, and how it improve you tarde gains. thank you
  how to unload the dll  (117   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
using an external library via #import. When I unload the idnikator, the terminal still holds the dll. how do I get rid of it
  Forum divisions  (1)
Hello there. Here i'm proposing something: what you think about to make some "forum divisions" to keep everything classified, such as in example: - Beginner's section: beginner's help needed for code and/or mt4 language basics - Advanced user section: advanced user section to discuss topics in mql...
I am trying to store the MA values using iMAOnArray. For example, I want to store the current bar 0 to prev 4 valules of an MA in the array MA_Buffer[5]; Once I have them, I want to calcuate the highest value and lowest value and want to know the difference between them. For example. 0=1.4320 1=1...
some broker currency name is different with meta quotes server, so i encount a problem of downloading the history data how to solve?
Hi Programmers! Can I add an indicator to the chart by the Expert Advisor? Thank you in advance! Relative
For some reason when I ad a new fib level it does not display, shows ok in the properties window. did search of site .... and got nothing ...any ideas? Also does anyone know how to get the fib expansion tool to appear as a button on the tool bar? Currently it is only available from the insert menu....
[Deleted]
Hi; Could you please kindly help me about the code of open and close a trade at a specific time that I will choose. In example I would like to buy (100000 units) Eur\Usd at 1.00 pm and close it 3.00 pm. Thanks many...