MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1407

[Deleted]
hi, I have created a EA and i want to prevent this EA being copy and paste by other after copy to my friend. How can i do this EA Security Control
[Deleted]
How can i download MT5?
  Nothing Works  (9)
I download an EA called Artificial Intelligence and apply it to a chart, I do not know the settings or how to work them, or what any of the technical jargon of Forex means (pips, gaps, backtracking etc) so I just leave it at defaults it makes a buy but it never sells, even after my profit goes into...
Hello People I have a trading style that is very strange. I cannot tell you how I do it in hard and fast rules, but it works. Last week I made 16000 pips and I expect even more next week. I use no indicators, just intuition. Is it possible to program a NN that can watch me over a period of say 12
[Deleted]
Hi, After the astounding experience of 2007 Champion Olexandr Topchylo (Better) I'd feel very please if this post would start a new serious discussion about a relatively new approach in EA programming. Fuzzy Inferences, Chaos Theory and Neural Networks (e.g.: MATLAB Neural Networks and ANFIS Tool)....
[Deleted]
I am a final year student of computer engineering, and 1 year old trading currencies, i am interested in working on neural networks for forecasting. please is there anyone out there with experience in this kind of project, your response would be really appreciated. teetolex@gmail.com
[Deleted]
Can some one please help build a neural network EA, i will pay for time and resources. urgent response needed plzzz
i build a neural network ea. it can auto learning without teaching. it is a prototype. it just trade and close without any money management(now the lots is the win rate) and trailing stop even stop loss and take profit.. i think it is potential. if you have a good money management system or other...
[Deleted]
I have a "BUY ONLY" EA attached to a EURUSD chart and a "SELL ONLY" EA attached to a USDCHF chart. At 0200H, they were supposed to execute at the same time. This is what happens! 2009.09.03 02:03:26 Short UC EA USDCHF,H4: open #xxxxxxx sell 0.78USDCHF at 1.0606 sl: 1.0740 ok 2009.09.03 02:03:23...
Hi, I have a problem with a function could someone help? I have try to create these functions according to this 'Considering Orders in a Large Program' and I have an error while compiling "Wrong Parameters count" #include <Peremen.mq4>// Terminal...
[Deleted]
want to make an indicator based on RSI but with one change. Instead of simply close j want set the RSI on average of 2 bars of close less close of 3 bars ago. j write so in TradeStation RSI (average (c-c [3], 2), 14); can someone help me to write for metatrader? thanks j rest available for...
Hello, I have a problem. How can I count if the price is mostly (basing on time) (at the bar) OVER or UNDER the OPEN PRICE? [counted each tick] Best regards. Cool forum
IF you are interested then compile this script and run on MetaTrader 4.
[Deleted]
I have an indicator (without source) that I am trying to use from within my EA. The indicator draws arrows on the chart when certain conditions prevail. Is there any way that I can determine if and where these arrows are being drawn from within my EA? I've already tried using the ObjectsTotal()...
I use MT4 Version: 4.00 Build 225. Something doesn't work using library. I can state easy example : \experts\libraries\ ------------------------------- test.mq4 ----------------------- #property library void foo1(int& ret) { ret=123; } void foo2(int& ret[]) { ret[0]=123; }...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, Could you give me a little guidance on this: I'm trying to code a script, that would indicate the biggest price gap between two following price quotations in a M1 bar. Is there a function that retrieves price quotations from a certain bar? This script would be useful for news trading. I...
[Deleted]
Hi i downloaded an EA from internet, i used it only to test indicators and different parameters. can i post it even if the original script does not belong to me. my self, i don't know how to script EA. if there is harm to original author,.. i will not. author is :...
[Deleted]
Hallo everybody, trying to understand how the standard ZigZag code works. Can anybody provide a commented version? What I particularly don't understand is the following: IndicatorBuffers(3); //---- drawing settings SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_SECTION); //---- indicator buffers mapping...
[Deleted]
for(int k=OrdersTotal()-1;k>=0;k--) { if(OrderSelect(k, SELECT_BY_POS)) { if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) { RefreshRates(); if(OrderOpenPrice()==Bid-Point*15) { OrderModify(OrderTicket()...
Hello, how can I use past Heikin Ashi values (O,C)?
Does anyone have a copy of fxcruiser Hama Pad indicator and template? If you do one can you please post it. Thank you,
Hello Experts! Who knows a programm (metode)that use for trade signals not crossing from 2 lines,but signal only from one line(sampel-CCI).Were logic used : last[i] < Pred1[i-1] and Pred2[i-2] < Pred1[i-1]. Thanks pansa
[Deleted]
My expert adviser runs on a remote virtual private server so it sends four email reports per day giving the current state of the account. One thing that it is useful to monitor in these emails is how close the expert adviser is to a margin call. If there is a margin call, open positions will be...
Hi, Can anyone help me to find an EA which should close only the profitable trades in the account. There could be multiple trades, may be 5, 10 or 20 regardless of the currency pair. Thank you in advance
[Deleted]
Hello, Yes I have read everything. I can read all the hst files and I use the same structure to write mine. Unfortunately when I try to open it just hangs on waiting to update screen. Output of my header and data appears the same as that of other files, both system and user generated. Any help would...
HI to all I am new to MetaTrader and forum I belong to those SaxoBank clients who have been forced to leave because saxo decided to disassemble the tradecommander (edit platform of trading system and automated execution) among others tradecommander was the only real solution server based existing...
hello, i am an early beginner of MQl4 and i d like to create a function that can compare a new tick to the previous one. For example it will return true if : new tick>previous tick. i guess i must use the refreshrate function but i can t figure out how> thank in advance
It seems to work ok on test, not getting any errors. But still not 100% sure its ok. Can you check it over ? //---------- Trailing Stop --------------------------- void TrailingStop ( double TrailingStop , double TrailingStart , int TrailInterval ) //This TrailingStop function must be called every
I am fairly new to EAs. I have been writing some simple EA code to teach myself some about the system and language. I now came to the point where I wanted to create some custom indicators. After getting those to work, I started to put some simple example EAs together to see how they work. For...
[Deleted]
  Simple question  (1)
I have several EAs that i compile with no errors. The EAs show in the navigator, but when i double click them or drag and drop them to a windows NOTHING happens at all.. No error message etc. Some EAs i have (id say about 50%) work fine and i get the x or the sad face or the smiley face etc. Other...