MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1396

[Deleted]
i need an alert that could tell me when to enter a trade when these 2 conditions are met: stochastic below level 30 and price below the daily pivot. These 2 conditions must be met at the same time i think about this solution it should be right? static datetime LastClosedBar =D'1980.01.1';
[Deleted]
Hi is possible to say like 5 tick consecutive in one diretion or more, how i can do that?? woth bid price?? es 1.4000..1.4001.1.4002 1.4003 1.4004 not like this 1.4000..1.4001 1.4002 1.4003 1.4002 1.4003
Hi evryone! I'm a starting programmer in MT.. and to be sincere I'm waiting the new MT 5 lanuage to better learn.. so .. how to say.. I'm pretty Anyhow I'm testing one EA I'm trying to make, but I can't figure how to have these two functions: 1) have the total profit of ALL the positions opened, may...
[Deleted]
Hi, Would anyone kindly be able to help me out on programing the following money mgmt strategy, please ? I took it from the following article: www.forexhound.com/article.cfm?articleID=104763 //------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//...
I want to share this indicator breakout from panca eagle and i test that profitable, but you can use this my strategy to open Buy or Sell That system and I hope you can create Expert Advisor for that system. I hope we can take profit with That system Thank
Hi, I'm having some problems with my ISP and sometimes the internet connection fails. Using the isConnected() command it's possible to find is the internet connection is alive or not, but is the connection is down, there are no incoming ticks and therefore the start() section/code isn't executed....
[Deleted]
string str1; //( is default the str1 is Null or "") //**********str1 will change during the process //do something change str1 //end //check str1 if(str1==NULL) //this will report an ERROR { //........ } please tell me how to know is str1 an null
[Deleted]
Hi all, When I'm trying to use the following indicator in an EA via the following code double Chaikin = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Chaikins Volatility_Kalenzo", iChaikinPeriod, iChaikinMaPeriod, iChaikinBarsToCount,0, 1); I got an zero divide error from this indicator. I tried to fix the problem without...
Do any functions exist in MQL4 for finding the Hi/Lo/Open/Close based on time instead of bar index? Ie, if I want to know the hi from 13:25 but I don't know how many bars ago that was, how can I find out?
[Deleted]
Hi, Please,any one can tell me why my code below executes only sell orders while gives me error 0 and 130 for buy orders? and how can I fix this problem? Thanks //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Ali 3.mq4...
[Deleted]
hi everyone, this is my first post at mql4.com I have a problem with expiration in OrderSend function . I want to set and expiration time for and hour . but I don't know how to set it . I mean I want to know the format that should be used in expiration . thanks
[Deleted]
I've read the limitations on stoploss levels for opening orders and I can succesfully open orders from an EA, but I have a script which I want to drop on a chart to reverse the single existing position to opposite side and it still fails to work. Can anyone try and help me to resolve the issue ?...
This alert seems to sound constantly even when price is above the TENKANSEN it still sets it to 0. Is the init function being rerun? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                       AlertWhenHitsTenkansen.mq4...
Hello, I use the following code on a EURUSD chart but the condition never becomes true. What am I doing wrong? if (Symbol() == "EURUSDm" || Symbol() == "EURUSD") { MagicNumber = MagicNumber + 11; inst="EURUSD"; Print("here2"); } -Mike
Pls i have a strategy which i use in my trading and it works well and i will like to put in in a customise indicator. Am not a programmer but i have started learning from this site. This is how my strategy goes. close of one to fifth candlestick and divided by five if the result is lesser than the...
[Deleted]
  brand new  (13   1 2)
Hi, this is my first post here, i am after a little advise, i wish to do some backtesting of a strategy i have in mind, is using this mql to write an advisor the best way to do it, or should i be looking in a different direction? thanks in advance geoff
hi, im looking for a good calendar where i can see when stock market holidays are. does anybody know a good one? best regards, mike
hi, is it possible to get NYSE tick indicator on MT4 platform ? thanks kovas
[Deleted]
Hi, I wanted to get an alert if the current price touches the cahnnel object which I've created with the Channel Equidistant Tool of MT4. In case if I use a Trendline instead it is clear that I get the current Price value by using the ObjectGetValueByShift() function on the current Bar, but in...
  Wave analysis  (380   1 2 3 4 5 ... 37 38)
Hi there, can you tell me where, in which thread I can ask a question about Elliott Waves? I didn't want to create a separate topic, but no one hears otherwise
I want to add a variable into the . here is the code: extern int wtime=10000 ; wtime = int wtime2; ObjectsDeleteAll(); ObjectCreate("wait_time", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);// Creating obj. ObjectSet("wait_time", OBJPROP_CORNER, 4); // Reference corner ObjectSet("wait_time", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,...
[Deleted]
I am looking for someone to help write a simple code for MQ4. I want to create a basic alert that is activated when either of the following conditions are met: Account Equity = Account Balance x 1.03 Account Equity = Account Balance x 0.92 If anyone could help me with this I would really...
[Deleted]
I've seen a couple EA's for sale on the net but have any been posted here to allow me to duplicate my trades from my mt4 to another mt4 through the internet? THANKS
[Deleted]
  Python DLL  (2)
Hi, is there some python DLL in order to connect metatrader and Python ? Thank you very much for your help. UKALGO
I can export live data from my broker (future, stocks, ETF...) to Excel or OpenOfficeCalc, with DDE link. He has very poor graphic tools. Do you think it is possible to import those data in real time into our great and free MT4 ? Thanks :-)
Hi, When an EA is run in Strategy Tester does anyone know where the following code gets its information from? MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL) I've found that the returned value is always 20 points. The symbol is EURUSDH1. As you can see from the Journal output, the Print operator shows the...
[Deleted]
I wrote this function for my program, and am back testing it. Strangely, Orders Total is always equal to zero so that my Take profit doesn't function, even when there are orders open! Can anyone see why Orders Total is always equal to zero when trades are open? int ManualTakeProfit() { Print("Now...
Hello, I'm trying to make an indicator of an indicator. For example with iRSI( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int applied_price, int shift), instead of using "applied_price" how can I apply the RSI to the values of another indicator? Similarly with iCustom, I'm wondering...
pls can someone help me on this EA i actually am just learning programming from this site but this is my first EA attached it does not open order. pls is anything wrong with it? and if yes pls help me on it
[Deleted]
Hi, Can anyone let me know the code to make  only one trade a day. If it has opened a trade then irrespective whether it wins or loses that trade it must not open another trade. Many thanks How to code?...please help...