MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 126

Hi guys. I know how to configure and code that emails be sent from an expert advisor to my mail. But I do not know how to configure and code that my expert advisor receive mails from me. This is necessary to remotely control your EA's behavior. For example, you may want to send a certail number or
Hi, I want to make an EA with a strategy like the following. Lets say I have a sell order . If the price then drops by xxx pips, it will open another order like averaging. And if the price continues to fall it will open the next order. Etc. I made the following script, is there something wrong, why
I trully need help from anyone that can help change this file and I have been looking for this fo YEARS no lie its been an obssession ever since 2 years ago...... Now i finnaly have it but its not as a mt5 q file....Please help change this file to Mq5 You can have it as well... God Bless <*.ex* file
[Deleted]
How would I make an alert only occur once per current bar and reset for the next bar? ty
  EAs' files  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
All the EAs are in this section posted already. Each EA is having the thread. Name of this thread is the same with the name of EA. If you want to find Mandarine EA so you need to find the thread namely "Mandarine". I am posting something here to find it more quickly. But please all the question...
Hello Everyone, I am traying to create my own library and referring to it from my EA code under MQL4\Libraries I have my amrBungees.mq4 and the ex4 which include my functions under \MQL4\Include I have amrBungees.mqh #import "amrBungees.ex4" short yellowBungee(); short greenBungee(); short
hi there i wanted to know how can i handle market execution using mql4 for eg i have an order open with 0.1 lot and i want to execute the order with 0.05 how can i do that with mql4 code. thanks
Hi, All of a sudden my MT4 app on my phone stopped sending me push notifications so I re-installed it. Since then I cant access my MQID number as it keeps sending me to OTP authorization, then 'bind to an account'; but nothing happens. Can anyone help, im getting very stressed as I need my
I'm trying to add a standard moving average indicator ( iMA() ) to the price chart of an EA. I've googled quite a bit but all I've found explained is how to add a custom MA to a price chart. Does a simple 1-line command exist which allows me to add a standard MA to a price chart or do I have to go
As you might know, whenever you call something like CopyRates or iHigh on a Symbol that doesn't have an open chart set to that Period, you will either get old data or an error value. However, MT4 will update the history data for that Symbol + Period and it can be accessed shortly thereafter. My
[Deleted]
Hi, I have been trying to fix this several times but I just can't find where it's dividing by zero. Can someone be kind enough to look into this??   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                          spiders101.Pro_Bot_EURUSD_m15.EA.V1.mq4...
Hi everyone! I have one problem, in mq4 code, I make indicator, this is Fractal component system. And I use IndicatorCounted() in Start function: int start() { int i=0, j=0; cbars = IndicatorCounted()/25; //cbars = WindowFirstVisibleBar()/25; if(cbars<0) return(-1); if(cbars>0) cbars--;
Hi, I have an EA that is structured like this: The main mq4 is holding an array with 2 class objects called 'Side', one for buy and one for sell. Measuring the execution time of the Side method that contains the logic takes 2microseconds. Measuring the same method from outside the class it takes
Alright, I started a new thread because it's a different topic. My EA uses an indicator to determine a bias toward long or short. When the bias changes it fires the order function. This is the only place that the order function is called in my code. However, I have found that several times the order
Hi all, I'm trying to generate the current open trade type but with the following code but the result is always 0 even when the current trade is a SELL. I've adapted the same function to collect the last (history) type trade and it worked fine. For this function i've changed the OrdersTotal for
Hello, First return 0 and then return 2 int CountTrades() { int icnt, itotal, retval; retval= 0 ; itotal= OrdersTotal (); for (icnt= 0 ;icnt<itotal;icnt++) // for loop { OrderSelect (icnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); // check for opened position, symbol & MagicNumber if
Hi, I've recently encountered unexpected results when testing my EA on MT4's Strategy Tester . After a little investigation, I've suspected that OnTick() function does not actually get called on every tick, So I've created a new, very simple 'EA'. The only thing in this EA is this line of code under
Hi, everyone. I am new to MQL and just wrote my first EA as shown below(just a tester).Since I want to record all my open trades information( Open Trades ONLY), I tried using FileWrite Function to record it and export it to CSV.The problem I am having is that, when I run it through Strategy test, it...
  Help in coding  (2)
Hi i want some one help me in this code ... As you know about DST ( Daylight saving time ) and mt4 change it's time I enter my trade by my indicator in a specific time and when the time of mt4 changed the arrow will be late 1 hour according to DST hope that you can understand what i want
Hello, EURUSD, GBPUSD working with BUY STOP OR SELL STOP but in USDJPY not working... My code: gRecoveryZonePriceSell = NormalizeDouble ((Ask/Bid/OrderOpenPrice()- 200 * _Point ), _Digits ); gSellStopTicket = OrderSend ( _Symbol , OP_SELLSTOP, 0.02 , gRecoveryZonePriceSell
void CloseLast() { OrdersTotal ()== 11 ; // 10 trades of 0.05 lots in one direction with distance of 150 and 1 trade of 0.5 lots in opposite direction ( i.e Hedge trade) int total = OrdersTotal (); for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ;i>= 0 ; i--) { if ( OrderSelect
Hi all,  All of my custom indicators have suddenly stopped loading in my MT4. When i drag one to the chart or double click the terminal freezes. The Journal tab states the indicator initialized successfully. The in-built indicators work fine though. Another thing is that loading a template with...
Hi, I have used Andrews Pitchfork in MT5 and I like to add Fib extensions outside the channel. When I use the same indicator in MT4, I can't apply the Fib extensions. Does anyone know of a solution? The difference appears to be you can't apply levels in the MT4 version. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, I ran strategy optimization for my code. Picked a optimized results and ran the tester with those settings. Expert properties exactly match the optimization settings. But I am getting a different results for the same settings? I have seen this happen before? Is this a bug in Metatrader or is...
Hi everyone, Suppose I have 2 instances of MT4 on my computer from 2 different brokers. I'd like one of them to be a signal provider to the other but am not sure how to go about it, so I have the following questions if anyone could help me: Q1. Is it possible to host both instances on one mql5 VPS
Hi guys! I am trying to create a trading strategy, which follows a simple rule: If Reversal Indicator prints some specific values and we have less than 10 open positions then we open a Sell position. If Reversal Indicator prints these values but we have 10 open positions, then the strategy should
[Deleted]
Hi, I wonderwhy my hotkeys and favorites, which I set in the navigator disappear every nowand then. Pretty annoying. I’m nottalking about a live update. How can Iget them back? Where arethey stored? I couldn’tfind them in the terminal config file in the config directory. Thanx. Forexfan
Hi Playing with swing highs and lows - LL,LL,LL,HL,HL for Swing Low and HH,HH,HH,LH,LH for Swing High. If I drop it on a chart... does what I expected it to do. However, doesn't paint entries in real-time and if I test it through an EA, opens trades at wrong entry points. I suspect the indicator is
Hey everyone I'm new here, and this is my first topic, I will be so glad if someone can help me fixing an issue with Mt4 , It's wont installed on my computer, anytime I'm trying to install it they ask me about " server proxy" I've no idea where I can get it from or how to change it from my computer