MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 908

This is weird! I have downloaded different broker platforms and whenever I fill out an account with them (demo) and choose a server, I am redirected to the fxtm (forex time) site stating "thank you for registering here are your login details" - this must be spyware or some client jacking from them...
i'm having a problem on how to create a script that can open both buy and sell together.. can someone help me? thanks 
I AM LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET: OPEN,CLOSE,LOW,HIGH,AND PARABOLIC SAR VALUES FROM CHARTS THAT I CAN PUT ON A SPREEDSHEET. ANY SUGGESTIONS??
[Deleted]
  Hwo can help me!  (6)
Hi, i whant to make one ea and i need a code lines: to open a new trade position if the last trade was close with profit . Thank you very much!
[Deleted]
I like using metatrader 4 and just started using metatrader 4 mobile. However I am not able to attach custom indicators to the mt4. So far all discussion I saw are does not allow me to do so, does anyone know how to do so? If we are not able to do it now, are there any future development to allow...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, Example: I have 1 array ArrayTest [10] [10000] and I need move whole 4th row to 2nd line (rewrite data inside array) My code: for ( int j=0; j< 10000 ; j++) ArrayTest[ 2 ,j]=ArrayTest[ 4 ,j]; // I must move each elements from 4th row exist some better way? Main
In Build 482 an Audio Alert can be muted simply by highlighting the Audio Alert and pressing the space bar. It will stay muted until you reactivate it in the Alert Editor or re-highlight it and press the space bar again. In Build 500, when you use the space bar to mute the alert, it only holds for...
I have been trying to edit my code to use an exact % of the account balance and it nearly does, but is always slightly off... I have tried many different edits and the following code is the closest that I can get... An example would be that on a $50,000 size account a 2% risk loss is $1,500 when it...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone,   Sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere but I put my EA on the chart showing a crying face. I am sure the EA is working because if I choose a different broker, the EA is showing a smiling face. e.g. Alpari is showing a crying face and AFB FX is showing a smiling face   I...
Guys, Very simply drawing a rectangle full height of chart. WindowPriceMax()/WindowPriceMin() do not change values when timeframe is changed. int init()  {   ObjectCreate("rect",OBJ_RECTANGLE,0,Time[30],WindowPriceMax(0),Time[50],WindowPriceMin(0));   ObjectSet("rect",OBJPROP_COLOR,Red);...
How do you account for commission when backtesting?
I have been downloading m1 Dukascopy data and converting it into all timeframes to try and make up for gaps in the default metaquotes history center data. Is Dukascopy m1 data more reliable than metaquotes? I am asking becasue results are VERY different on each data with same EA settings so I am...
I have a cci entry criteria when it above 100. However on one platform from my broker this can occur a bar before another platform on the same broker so causes a confliction between the results. Why is this? Surely the value of the cci should be the same and not delayed on either?
I have downloaded data from the history center for Alpari UK amongst others but for some reason the data stops at the start of 2012 but goes way back to the 90's! Any ideas why? I dont want to have to go through the process of getting tick data from Dukascopy especially considering this is limited...
[Deleted]
Hi, i have got the fundamental data on a CSV file, and i have brought this data into an indicator, and the indicator is working well in the real time. However when i want to use this indicator in a simple expert and test it in previous time, it gives an error that the indicator can’t open the file
Why this scrip does not work,. when there is no error  anyone can help ,.  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                        SCRIPT PENDING ORDER NFP...
Hey guys, I found an EA on this site named "pure martingale" posted by gery18. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10655 I tested it on demo and now i want to make some modifications in it according to my own strategy. 1. This EA opens random trades. e.g; Buy, buy, sell, buy, sell, sell, sell (after...
What does the WPR indicator do for a value when the difference between the highest and lowest is zero? Here is the calculation from the indicator. //----Williams’ Percent Range calculation   i = Bars - ExtWPRPeriod - 1;   if(nCountedBars > ExtWPRPeriod) i = Bars - nCountedBars - 1;     while(i >=...
[Deleted]
Can anyone please help on how to publish results of a PAMM, MAM or any standart MT4 account onto a website? Is there any other solution than MT4i. Is there a programm for that? Many thanks in advance for your fast response.
I am trying to chart economic data from economic calendar. Read for someone ho said to integrate this XML in the indicator. http://www.forexfactory.com/ffcal_week_this.xml How is this? Thanks Trader201
  Please help !  (1)
Greetings. I have hade no problems with it in years. Using windows 7. Today I want to open it and all of a suden it is not working. It says because of a problem the program was halted. Windows will shut down the program and let you now, if there will be a solution. - or something like that in my
I need an expert which after touching the TP immediately open a new order in that direction  and  lot can be changeable.
hi i wanted to ask about angled lines, because i cannot get value of 2nd point from such line. When i use "Trend by Angle" properties window then i see that there is are two point values listed: first value i can read with ObjectGet(name,OBJPROP_PRICE1), but when i try ObjectGet(name,OBJPROP_PRICE2)...
I was trying out Optimization on many different EAs. And I have found that the Strategy Tester has some limitation. What happens here is because how MT4 is used ( because it is designed that way to function ) , Step 1: we open up the ST,select the EA,select the Symbol,select the Model decide about...
i am new to the programming code,i need a EA that can read the file generated from excel and executed order based on the file. i had read "file function" https://docs.mql4.com/files/FileOpen, so i believe it is possible that EA can read csv.file, which is a file tha excel can convert,then execute...
Recently got a new computer running Windows 8.  I can no long access the MT4 log files, which are stored as 64-bit "Compatibility Files" by MT4.  Win 8 File Explorer does not seem to have a means of accessing 64-bit compatibility files.  Under Win7, there is a pull-down from the MT4 path to the...
I only use open of bar not every tick on m15 and above...is it worth the time and effort to get tick data for 99% modelling quality? Some trades do close for a few pips but always on a new bar and not within a bar. I thought tick data was primarily for EA's that could close intrabar, thus need the...
[Deleted]
I found the Expert Advisor, expert.wav doesn't work, there's no sound at all when my EA opens/closes a trade. Please kindly advise if this is a in-build alert function?? Or it needs to be build in the EA in order for this to work?
OK, prob the most frequently asked question and one that causes the most confusion! I believe that when we download data from the history center (meta quotes), this data is in GMT+1 & GMT+2 time with auto adjustment for daylight savings. Is this correct and if I back test over say 10 years, finding...