MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1219

[Deleted]
I will appreciate if someone could help with adding alert to this indicator. The indicator draws many colored lines, am focusing in alert when the price touch any of the (2upper red lines) or (the 2lower green lines). Please help, i need it badly
[Deleted]
Hi! How does one get this back so that it will display three trades rather than just one? Is there an adjustment that will let it show an arbitrary number of trades (say 5 or 6)? Not sure how I messed this up... Help is greatly appreciated! :) - John
How to store the bid and ask price of the last 60 seconds in an array and to use them? Thanks!
[Deleted]
Hi I was wondering can someone quicly outline these: 1) PRICE_CLOSE 2) PRICE_OPEN 3) PRICE_TYPICAL Thanks
Dear all I've made the following code: //---- ObjectDelete("TERMNAME2"); ObjectCreate("TERMNAME2", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0); ObjectSet ("TERMNAME2", OBJPROP_BACK, back); ObjectSet ("TERMNAME2", OBJPROP_CORNER, corner); ObjectSet ("TERMNAME2", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, xdis + 520);...
[Deleted]
Q1: If my EA opens buy position 3times(ex, #1 1.2222, #2 1.2101, #3 1.1987), I want my EA to figure out the average price of all my opening position(must be 1.2103) Can I get the average figure of all my opening positions by MQL4? Q2: Can I emulate that trailing stop only works for the...
[Deleted]
looking for a coder to make not suse if it would be a indicator or ea that will set buy, sell, ring alerts according to levels set for indicators .
[Deleted]
Hi, is it possible to access the metatrader server from eg. activtrades, alpair, ... via JAVA ? I am looking for a direct connection for snding order signals via java e.g. MT4Connection mt4=new Mt4Connection("IP",Port,Username,Password); not the solution to send a message via java -> dll -> terminal...
Hello, I am a "newbie" to programming and am enjoying learning, even though it is MT4 stuff. I have made an EA to work off my indicator and trade plan and would like to get the trade comment to include the pair so I can sort easily and see which pairs work well and those that don't. This is the line...
hi guys, I'm trying to figure my way out of this programing tough.Maybe some differant eye with more experience could see what I did wrong on this script. I wanted to create a ea that would trade in both ways and I actually encounters a major problem. it's not doing what it is supposed to. here is...
[Deleted]
i m newbie for mql4. i need help from seniors. i want to insert and remove the chart template files (tpl) in Expert advisor I dont know how? Please give code for this Thanks in advance regards Suman
[Deleted]
for (i=total-1;i>=0;i--) { if IOrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)==TRUE) { if(OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNo) { if(OrderType()==OP_BUY || OrderType()==OP_SELL) { SumPrice = OrderOpenPrice(); OpenCount++; }}} if(Opencount != 0) { AvgPrice = SumPrice / OpenCount } This is a part of...
[Deleted]
  Code Programmer  (2)
Need someone with knowledge in programming indicators am willing to pay for service
[Deleted]
I tried to modify some EA. I want to add some Buy_Stop But it failed Could someone help me?? if(BuyQty < Walls) { cmd = OP_BUY; price = Ask; colour = Green; takeprofit = Ask +GridPip*Point; if(UseStopLoss == true) StopLoss = Ask - StopLoss*Point;...
[Deleted]
Hello Every One... I like to use a custom Moving Average Indicator. x=0.00000 5 decimal places and adjustable IF (Current MA Price - Previous MA Price) > x = (Lime) line IF -x < (Current MA Price - Previous MA Price) < x = (White) line IF (Current MA Price - Previous MA Price) < -x = (Red) line
[Deleted]
Hi guys. Did you know some programmers can do EA or modifay it with low price. thanks
Hi everybody! I'm triyng to code an indicator based on MA's in a separate window but the problem appears with the last one i want to add...in the following pic you can see that the red MA (which is a "Drag & Drop" MA from the left panel) is in a different scale over the others.I found the behavior...
Hi there, I have a question. I am running MT4 and I have several profiles set up, one in which is for my ea's. In expert advisors tab located in options, in the tools drop down menu, I have un-ticked the box called disable experts when the profile is changed. However I notice when I change...
Hello, on my old account is my EA running. When I print my Report, I can see the Bilanz chart until this EA is running. Is there any possibility to start me EA on a new PC and to get the Bilanz chart from that time, my EA started running on my old PC? I saw, that I can fetch the old orders from...
Hi Folk, I need help on one question. I need to know what can i specify the "take profit in Value and not in Rate" Example: I'd like to fix in my order the "Take Profit" and " Stop Loss" in Euro. TP=30€ SL=75€ What can i do? (This function there is not in MEtatrader platform) Thank you very much for...
I will be glad if someone could help me add an alert to these indicators, please there should be a means of setting levels that the indicator will give a sound as son as the level is reached. thanks in advance and GOD BLESS.
Greetings! I've read quite a few different threads about taxes. Still want to know your answer. Interesting, I've been trading for 5 years and have made $1.5 million. Every month from the deposit withdraw the cream of the 5,000 quid (150k wooden). At the end of the year comes to 1.8 million rubles
[Deleted]
I'VE BEEN LOOKING INTO IT FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW. I'M DOWN 1,400 QUID TODAY (MINIMUM BETS). I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ONE THING - WHY A MAN WHO TEACHES THIS SCIENCE OF TRADING WASTES HIS TIME IN USELESS WAYS? I ALSO CAN'T UNDERSTAND ONE THING - WHY A MAN WHO TEACHES THE SCIENCE OF TRADING WASTES HIS TIME
Dear all I've created an indicator and attached it to a chart. Afterwards, when I took a look on data window to check the value of that indicator, data window only shows a 4 digit value. However, it is a 5 digit value from the indicator, so I only saw the roundup value only. Is there any way to
hi people ! i am currently researching indicators for entry and exit for my EA, would anyone like to submit which ones they like and why ? i read the accelerator oscillator is good for exits and the awesome one is fairly useless, however am keen to learn more titbits ! or perhaps is there a...
Hi Guys,  I'm trying to make an EA with an indicator that draws text on particular bars of interest from the chart window.  I'm having issues with finding the appropriate X and Y coordinates for visible bars.   I have discovered the number of bars on chart and the first visible bar using...
[Deleted]
Hallo Everybody, actual i have a problem with the position of Arrow's on the Chart. As you can see it on the Screenshot i placed a arrow on pricelevel 115.00. But now the Arrow is placed on Price Level 114.68 (i drawed the 2 blue lines to show the problem). It seems as if the price level of a arrow...
The script is from this forum, https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8435, Anybody can help? Thanks
  Gann Grid object  (7)
Hi, I have programmatically drawn a Gann Grid object using fractals. Now I want to detect if the price has crossed any of the grid lines. Can I do this in mql? If not, does anyone have a formula for Gann Grid I can use to derive this?
[Deleted]
  previous bid  (4)
hi guys, I'm currently trying my first steps on MT4 and a strange problem occured. I know how to get the actual Bid-Price - its simply the command "Bid", but how do I get the Bid-Price one Tick before the actual one?? thanks for your help! jürgen