MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1186

[Deleted]
  how to close ?  (2)
if buy Profit + sell Profit>0; I want to close the buy ticket and the sell ticket, the lots is difficult. but it is error. how to slove it ? //close void zcloseall(){   bool   result;   double bprice;   int    cmd,error;int total = OrdersTotal();   for (int i = total - 1; i >= 0; i --)...
[Deleted]
I am developing JS-PHP based console enviroment. Which with i could controll multiple MT4 platforms with multiple EAs (so i might not have access to it source code). I need to throw Error or some command which will disable "Expert advisors button" Thanks
int start()  {    int ABUY;  int ASELL;  int pos;       if ( ABUY== 2 ) {             if ( ASELL>0 ){             for(pos = OrdersTotal()-1; pos >= 0 ; pos--) if (             OrderSelect(pos, SELECT_BY_POS)                              &&  OrderMagicNumber()  == 2...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, Please i need a help to know how can i calculate number of trad was open per day,as i search for that by stander function and i don't found it Please i need your help Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, Can someone please tell me a way, how to disable expert advisors by EA? I saw a EA once, which throw error of some kind and then the expert advisors got disabled. Thanks for replies
[Deleted]
Very good EA, but there is a defect or a bug, it's hard to tell, in general it makes buy trades but not sell trades, and does not make more than one order... I am not sure what to do with it, but I am not sure what to do with it. P.S. Even though it has defects, it shows great results
[Deleted]
I´m using MT4 on my laptop and if I insert email alert which activates within few hours or maybe a day or so, I get the alert with no problem. alert I added few days ago and should have come to my email address just over a day later didn´t but when I restarted my computer this morning I got the...
[Deleted]
  mt4 issue  (1)
Hi I was beating my head against the wall trying to get this Ea to do what i want come to find out its not me :) I have a MA line going through the middle of a bar but it is triggering my EA as if the bar is below. When i do a mouse over for information i get the correct information according to the
I'd like to import some functions from a dll file. I saw there were some topics on importing C# dll's, but these functions are ones I wrote in mql. I simply wanna replace #import "function_library.ex4" with #import "function_library.dll" I tried a few things, but no go. Any suggestions?
[Deleted]
Dear all, I am working with candlestick bar and I am writing an EA for it. How can I determine the status of current candlestick whenever I want? In other way, How can I check whether current candlestick is closed (opened, lowest, highest) or not? Thanks Binh Nguyen
Hi, I have programmed an EA with an custom indicator. It works, but when I am backtesting, I get every tick the messages "loaded successfully" and "removed". When I put the indicator on my chart, I don't get any error message on my terminal. What can be the reason for that?
  ZUP_v76_5-0_mod  (2)
Hi guys, I downloaded an indicator named ZUP_V76_5-0_MOD.mq4 It's a beta version but I would like to know where to get the commercial version. TTYL Oscar
The problem is that I can't start my first strategy. I can't send the orders. This is the code i use to check if order with MagicNumber exists and if not than strategy should send the order. Anybody knows what is wrong and why this isn't sending orders? int init()  {//----   //----...
  ObjectCreate  (1)
hello, I haven't see anything in the manual for the followlng (simple)issue yet. Got an custom indicator and want the indicator to create a vertical line when "condition up" and "condition down" according to my trading criteria. Now the function ObjectCreate("Condition up",OBJ_VLINE,0,Time[0],0);...
[Deleted]
  Spread points  (3)
How do I change my point spread from when I place a order it automitaclaay puts me into 30pips loss. Also when I want to set my stop loss or profit I can not go less then 100 points.. How do I channge this?? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi I am new to coding a I am struggling with these statement, bascially the conditions can either be one of the other not both, please see the first 2 conditions:      if(Macd(i+1,1)<=0){comm=comm+"\nNew Macd Crossover";//the condition can either be this         else if(Macd(i+1...
  extern variables  (1)
Hello I want to know more about this dialogue box that shows the extern variables. my probleme: I want the variable LOTS to start with the value 0.01, and i don't want it to step or somthing like that...., it's configured in the EA. This case is about my variable "LOTS": the instruction on Init()....
[Deleted]
I don´t get it. My Activtrades "interbank" demo account gives me error 131 when I try to place this simple statement. RefreshRates(); OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 0.01, NormalizeDouble(Ask, 5), 0, 0, 0); I only got this error so far when I try to trade an invalid lotsize (i.e. when the min. lotsize...
New article Expert Advisor based on the "New Trading Dimensions" by Bill Williams" is published at mql5.com: In this article I will discuss the development of Expert Advisor, based on the book "New Trading Dimensions: How to Profit from Chaos in Stocks, Bonds, and Commodities" by Bill Williams. The...
hi, just a quick question. Does anyone have an indicator or some piece of code which allows/(shows how) to plot only a couple of bars on the right side of the main window. Thanks a lot. MJ
How do I compare an order's open price to the next bar and the next? open or close or top or bottom? no matter what the time intervals.... 1min 5min 15min etc... Is there a "check price on bar open" function? When I compare now it compares to the current bar.. I want to compare it to the next...
  a return to the fairy tale  (110   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I dont know and never tried WOC on real account or at least on demo cen or ndd ? Initial deposit 1000.00 Net profit 15771.09 Total profit 19412.32 Total loss -3641.23 Profitability 5.33 Expectation of winning 105.14 Absolute drawdown 9.52 Maximum drawdown 1093.40 (6.62%) Relative drawdown 6.62%
Can anyone please help to get an alert when there is crossover in moving averages ? plz email me if possible at balanisuresh@yahoo.co.in
Hello freinds, I want to use the "comment" for presenting number on the screen. I use NormalizeDouble (x,2) for the x (a double variable) will be presented with 2 places after the dot (at the right side). I want to control the the presenting of the numbers befor the the dot (at the left side). How
[Deleted]
loss = (SLpips / (MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKSIZE)*MathPow(10,Digits)))*MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE);   risk = AccountEquity() * RiskPercentage/100;   lots = NormalizeDouble(risk/loss,xx); SLpips is the sl in pips. RiskPercentage can be equal to 2 for example. xx can either be 1 or 2...
[Deleted]
Hi Im not new to programming but new to mql4 which is allot different then the languages im used to. I am making this EA it works but i need to add a trailing stop to it. I have tried many cut and past trailing stops none work. they ether do not trail or only trail the buys what am i doing wrong?...
Why did you choose HTML as the file type to save the account history as? HTML is used by browsers and web design software. Do you really think people want to publish their account history on the web, or modify it in Dreamweaver? Did you really choose HTML over Excel or CSV? What was going through...
I have created a trading system that is used on relatively short time frames (1M, 5M) for scalping. The problem I have having is the buy and sell indicators are based on current OHLC data. As the currency crosses the buy/sell indicators for trading, it might fluctuate before it finally breaks out....
[Deleted]
Hello, If you are a Expert Advisor programmer, send me an e-mail message to my e-mail address job@mycurriculum.com.br or write you e-mail address in this post Regards, Nagib
int init() { //---- //---- return ( 0 ); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| expert deinitialization function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int deinit() { //---- //----