VilkaChuvashova ( Vilka Chuvashova ) - help to reconfigure the advisor.

Very good EA, but there is a defect or a bug, it's hard to tell, in general it makes buy trades but not sell trades, and does not make more than one order...

I am not sure what to do with it, but I am not sure what to do with it.

P.S. Even though it has defects, it shows great results!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9455

Graph for 2010.12.01 - 2011.01.03 - actually a month.

The performance of the EA over a period of 1 month. Test it for a period of a couple of years.

Well now set from 2008 to today, it's just taking a very long time to simulate...

ForAll:
it makes buy trades, but not sell trades, and does not make more than one order...

Dear forum members, who are not too lazy to look at what can be done.
There are many things you can do, but you haven't said exactly what you need.

It needs to open sell orders

ForAll:
It needs to open sell orders

You've seen that there are not 1 but 2 EAs on the link you provided. Is it so hard to specify which one needs to be modified, or do you like to be persuaded to tell you what you need?

On a buy signal it opens an order, but on a sell signal it does not. In the picture when crossing the blue horizontal o bought, but when crossing the helenium when it should have sold, it did not sell...

Sorry, I didn't get it right away, the second one is VilkaChuwashowa+Stoch.mq4

By the way, in both EAs there is a line

ticket=OrderSend(val,OP_SELL,lot,pBid,3,SL,TP,"",MG,0);

Which suggests that the ability to open short positions is built into it after all. Maybe, you just set it wrong, or on the chart, which you used in the tester, there was no short signal.

In any case, you should write to the author of this advisor. It is, after all, his brainchild.

From what I understand - he's banned, apparently...
Reason: