MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1176

The Project  (26   1 2 3)
Want to share this Ea and hopefully get some ideas for improvement, what it is using is accelerator,awesome,t3 trix x2, and ht dsema indicators so far best results are on m15 timeframe using it as a scalper, just taking 5 pips profit with 50 pip stop loss. My results are really not to be trusted...
[Deleted]
Any one else noticed that this site search engine is totally useless!!?? have seach stuff on google all the time :(
Hi i new to MT4 Automated Expert Advisor. Do i Need to on My Computer to Run the MT4 Automated Expert Advisor . 1.0 . AFTER I HAVE SET IT . Do i Need to on My Computer to Run the MT4 Automated Expert Advisor OR IT WILL AUTO do the Trading without on my computer again .?? 2.0. How many MT4 Automated...
[Deleted]
Hi I need help in creating an EA based on a custom indicator (attached). It's a fairly simple indicator that signals buy and sell opportunities using arrows. I would like the EA to open a trade at exactly the same time a buy or sell signal comes up. It would also be better if the EA would...
Hi, I'm using MT4 build 392. I am running an expert advisor in one profile but it is being removed (uninit reason 4) when I change profiles. If I then change back to the original profile, the expert is once again re-loaded and initialized. I have the option 'Disable experts when the profile has...
How do I switch my existing mt4 accounts to a new computer?
Hi, I copied my hole MetaTrader Folder from my Computer to my Notebook and opend my the terminal.exe, my drawings on the charts where lost. I can see only the 4 default charts. Where does the MetaTrader saves the changes, I have done?? Another question: Why can I see on my FXCM Account the Orders...
[Deleted]
Hello I am looking for past economic calendar (2009-2010). I tried with DailyFx but it only has Mar 2010 onwards. Thanks in advance.
The subject pretty well says it: I need an EA that I can attach to another chart that will override the SL in the same currency pair on another chart with the initial EA in it. It needs to be able to be used with any/all currency pairs. The SL in the Second EA will override the first fully...
It appears that the strategy tester uses the last official spread for each particular currency, and keeps that value constant for the entire duration of the backtesting period. How does one change this value? Does anyone log these spreads?
Hello people. I would like to know if it is possible to create a programmable tick generator , like a chronometer where is possible to obtain, like a metronome, one signal each...1/10...1/5...1/2 seconds. I am not sure what type of signal is better. For example could be a simple counter (a variable
[Deleted]
Does anyone have a ind that plots the Daily Pivot Range (as defined by Mark Fisher ) and show this as a shaded area on your chart ? I can find lots of ind showing pivot lines, but none that highlight just the pivot range. thanks
[Deleted]
Hi! I have been trading with multi time frame indicators for the last couple of months. It produced a very good result. Since I am in a new school now I can not trade during the day, cause I am in school. Does anyone have an EA for the indicator attached? I mean an EA that enters a trade when the...
I'm trying to insert a trailing stop function in my EA, but somehow i don't get it working properly. I am trying to do as below: void MoveTrailingStop(){   int cnt, total;   bool move=false;   double Trailer_buy, Trailer_sell;   double sl=OrderStopLoss();...
i was wondering if we can put 2 curency's in the same chart b.regards Sakis
[Deleted]
  SOS  (4)
could someone help me please? i've been spending all night trying to build my very first ea, but this is what i got '\end_of_program'-unbalanced left parenthesis, what does it mean? i tried to check one by one but the end product is always error.
[Deleted]
Hi I have an EA that uses bands, and for what I believe to be better accuracy I am modifying the bands idicator so that I can be read by my EA, I have already done the Atr but as bands has two buffers to be looked at it has thrown me out a bit: I have added this to indicator, near the top: double
[Deleted]
Dear Comunity after compailing the code where i can find it like an .ex if dont apear at the expert ?? thnks in advance!!
[Deleted]
Can anyone on this forum share your experience in hiring MQL programmer for a fee and their confidentiallity guarantee. I am looking for experienced programmer and puzzled how to !! provide minimal levelof confidentiality guarantee is simple promise can be considered guarantee??
[Deleted]
dear comunity goodmorning i get a question maybe funny for you with experience but essential for me After i compile my EA's where can i found it like .ex in MT4? thnks in advance
[Deleted]
Dear comunity!! i try to back test my EA in stradegy trader but not responce even though mt4 is active and my EA activated yesterday was fine but today i cant do you know why Thanks in advance!!
[Deleted]
Is about some great feature MT4 broker server software ! http://youtu.be/_RSih-uqKU0?hd=1
[Deleted]
I have never seen a EA that will return which currency pairs meet a given criteria. For example, which pairs show price above the 50 EMA on the daily and 4 Hour chart. Can this be done? Has it been done? Is there code that can bee used to model a more complex screen? Thanks for helping SR
[Deleted]
Hello, I found working trade duplicator, but I want not only to duplicate the orders and also to invert them. When I have buy order on Server account, to open sell order on Client account. Can somebody help me?
[Deleted]
Hi there! I am finding difficulty to test an expert advisor on 5 min time frame or even 1 min. The chart keeps saying waiting for update. with 15 min time frame and longer, I have no problem .. Thus it works with 15 min TF and up with same settings but not on 5m or 1m. Any one can help me how to fix...
Hi, I have developed an expert advisor to trade Gold, it works ok when attaching it to a chart, but I got a critical error when trying to backtest it with the Strategy Tester. Any idea about what to check? Thanks!
Hello people Here's a block of code of an indicator I am trying to convert into EA format -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- int limit; int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); //---- last...
[Deleted]
  ordersend ????  (2)
hola. can you help me plz. my question is that: how can i get information that an ordersend was closed, expl: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,0,25,"order_buy",1114,0,Green);
[Deleted]
Dear forum, I have an EA which i've been testing with OP_BUYSTOP, it was consistently performing very poorly and so I thought that if I change the orders to OP_SELLLIMIT I could start trying to test variations of what could be a profitable EA. It turns out that the EA opens a different number of...
[Deleted]
  Trend code help  (2)
I am having problems with a part of my code that is supposed to trigger when the Ask moves "Epips" number of 1/10 a pips. The problem is that it always alerts "Sent Buy" no matter the movement, up or down. If somebody could tell me how to get it to act like it should it would be great. //in init...