MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 116

I am trying to understand regarding input price as a double values against the actual market price in pips. For example I am working on a simple indicators where a user specify how close the price is relative to the 8 day EMA and then it will alert to buy or sell as an example. Per the scenario
Hi, I´m creating my strategy EA, and I can´t configure fine, error 131 and 4107 jumps and I don´t know what I did wrong. Please help me, this is my first EA... The code is the next: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| PRIMERO.mq4 | //|
[Deleted]
Does MQL let you program volume as a perimeter? if (Volume[ 0 ] > Volume[ 1 ]) { res= OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_SELL,SetLotSize(),Bid, 1 ,Bid+StopLoss* _Point ,Bid-TakeProfit* Point , NULL , 0 , 0 ,Green); } or if (Volume[ 0 ] > 300 )
Dear educated friends... I am new to EAs. One EA I got from a friend and I am running well in TIKKMILL broker MT4 platform which is installed on my laptop (Windows 10) But same EA with same settings, I attached to FBS broker, MT4 platform and It does not open orders. In the EXPERTS tab n MT4,...
Hi guys i wanna buy a chromebook, But i want understand  if i can install  the desktop version like windows ( i need to code custom mt4 indicator and expert advisor)... If yes what i need?  Developer mode on install linux and wine is correct? Or you have other solution?  Thanks you 
so I'm tired f having to load all my fonts in separate program to pick one for an indicator, i managed to add them in a dropdown list on my indicator, but they dont display as what i picked rather juist the generic default font. how do i make them relate to fonts i have installed on my computer
  Unspecified Error  (32   1 2 3 4)
Guys Im getting an error when , logging in to the MQL5 platform through the MT4 terminal. But its strange, that this only happens when i try to log in to FTMO account. When i try to log in with ICMarket , all works fine. Please see the screenshot of the error. Any solution
  Digital Martingale EA  (111   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
This is the first of hopefully many different versions of Ea's using Mladen's digital indicators plan on making martingale Ea's and regular Ea's using these indicators. The indicator is the same as Digital filters smooth -separate, but removed the mtf because to me makes it easier to code the mtf
Hello MQL5 Community I discovered an EA with two MA conditions and would like to use the conditions from the EA. The only problem I'm having right now is finding the condition in the long strings of code. The author of the EA gave permission to modify the code. I would appreciate your assistance
when trying to trade anything and starting with 40$ on mt4
hello, I have an indicator that sends me alerts for taking a trade, however, these are only alerts, I would like to automate the alerts when taking a trade. example I have my indicator that sends me a buy alert, instantly I would like there to be a buy order placed on my mt4 account. if you have
Good afternoon Does anyone use C***** MT4 accounts? .. Login and run EAs work fine . just won't let me place orders from script Any clues? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I would like to plot a label on the same price value of an horizontal line and on the extreme right of the chart (that's the point where I need help), ideally the result would look like this: As you can see, the yellow line represent prev. High and Low of H1 while white ones H4. If the
[Deleted]
Hi I am currently using MT4 with time zone GMT+2, but I want my charts to reflect New Yorks close, Is there anyway I can change this? thanks
How to make MT4 can be used as it was when it was newly installed. What files need to be removed so as not to overload MT4
Hello to all. I try to change the LOT value in a source code and I can't. It is currently 1.0 and I want to change it to 0.01. I tried to change the source code, and when I saved and entered the EA on the platform, I only get the value 0. I can't change the value, that is, I have a dot (0.01). Can
[Deleted]
The first thing to do is to define what constitutes a controlled dynamic system and how this relates to the market, a phenomenon seen by many as random and chaotic. . . . I will correct this later
I worked for 5 months on optimizing several robots that I had downloaded from MQL5 and the Internet. Can MQL4 code written for a robot send your broker's login message to a hacker? Two weeks after I charged my account and started trading with bots , I was hacked and my account was completely emptied
Hi, I was thinking about creating a SL/Profit box in MT4 similar to the one that they use in TradingView (imagen below). However, after an small attempt, I realized that, it is quite easy to use 2 rectangle objects for the SL and Profit parts, the chart candles are drawn on top of these 2
Hi Guys Im trying to get an indicator to draw an arrow when the MFI crosses the WILLIAMS Percentage. But cant seem to get it rite, the only thing i can think of is because of the value axis because the MFI goes from 0 up to 100 and the Williams percentage goes 100 to down 0, iv tried adjusting to
Does mql4 limit the number of MT4 platforms that can be opened on the same computer at the same time
hello I would like to trade the usdt/usd pair on mt4 but I can't find any broker who owns this pair, do you know one who owns this pair and who is available for trading on mt4 or mt5. thank you
Hello everyone, I am not sure what I have done, but every time I reboot Metatrader 4 my toolbars are not saved in my profile settings. I use to have timeframe, standard, charts, line studies and status bar all appear automatically on metatrader 4 start up. How do I re instate these settings to show...
hello every one. this is my very First EA am trying to develop. in back testing the flow is exactly like am expecting it to be. i tried to put it on a demo account to see if any thing will arise. and it actually did not work as it should be. in below snip code in side the function void ShortTrade()
Does anyone know of a function in mql4 or in another dynamic library (Ex: "user32.dll") that can get the content of the message printed by ea mt4 by the Print() function
Hello, Please I want someone to recode this indicator because it's broken it should give the result as the photo. It calculate the range from point X to point Z For example. and another wish if the recoding could contain the sum of the volume between the 2 points it will be great
hi my friend.\ i am new in meta trader 4. i open buy position and set my sl in 1.34077 but the position close in 1.33957. even the price did not arrive to 1.33957 but my position close in this price. what is this? it is normal? the attach image is my account history for this position.***
Hi there, i have an issue with OrderClose() command generating error code 138 This seems to work OK, that is: No 138 errors void OnTick () { if ( iTime (symb,timecheck, 0 )>start_current_bar) { <catching some technical indicators> ri= "Cash" ; for (
Hello! I'm a newbie to MQL4 and Meta Trader. I've programmed in C++ many moons ago, so I'm hoping I've got the bulk of my code correct. I've not yet written all the script, doing it in stages, I've currently written most of the "buy point" determination and order sending, I have not yet programmed
Hi guys , I recently updated my mac to the newest Monterey and since then my old MT4 will no longer launch when selected. It will try to open then crash , I have tried everything re installing , deleted all caches , disk utility first aid but nothing so far seems to work if anyone else has found a