MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 108

I would like to calculate the „Pips“ difference between a indicator and the Close. The Parameters which I need for my calculation (in my opinion) 1. Breakout indicator (Support/ Resistance) 2. Close Course My Try in code it works: //Initizilation (BarClose) double BarClose= iClose (
  error 130  (6)
Im trying to send an order but it seems that my broker has limits to the orders sent. I had the following line of code which gave me an output of 10: Alert(MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_STOPLEVEL)); and the following is my order send function but its not accepted
Hi, val1: 1.40900 val2: 1.41100 How can I get 20 points? Regards, Dejkan
  Historical Data  (2)
Hello, Now I'm looking for Metatrader4 Historical Forex Data including all time flames(1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 4H, 1D, 1W, 1M) and from 2011 January 1st but I can't find anywhere online. I went to Tools > Options > Charts and then set the max bars in history and chart to a really big number. Then
  The situation is, on the initial run, I set that number on the input. After EA run, it meet certain criteria, it will reset that variable to be 0, and keep it 0 until I change the input variable again to be something else. Is there anyway to do that?
Hello!!! I have a code like this, it works great but I want order to have 10 pips distance between orders. Can someone help me fix it. Thank you! int total = OrdersTotal (); if ( 10 > total) { if (Price_S2 > Ask && Regression_Channel_Up) {
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm an amateur MQL4 programmer, so this question may sound very foolish to you, but I had to ask this, as I need the answer. I'm coding an EA based on Daily time frame, and I know that Close[i] returns the closing price of the specified bar of that chart ("Daily" in this case). But I also need...
I would like to be able to change the value of this property value #property indicator_maximum, in the program. Is it possible? If not, is there another way to dynamically change the window maximum? What I am trying to do: I have an indicator that I drop on multiple charts. This indicator shows...
Hi, 5 digits: double value1 = NormalizeDouble ( 1.21776 , 5 ); double value2 = NormalizeDouble ( 1.23276 , 5 ); double calc = NormalizeDouble (value2-value1, 5 ); Print (calc); 2 digits: double value1 = NormalizeDouble ( 62500.73 , 2 ); double value2 = NormalizeDouble ( 63500.50 , 2 );
Hi everyone, I have this indicator that I want to used in my EA. I found it doesn't works cohesively between the value on the chart and on the strategy tester. this is screenshot from my chart, the blue line on the bottom is the indicator that I mentioned. In this chart the indicator shows bull
This indicater help me draw an arrow in the chart. I wan add a alert when it draw a arrow. but i can't find where is the draw arrow order and where i should add the alert order. Thank a lot double ExtBuffer0[]; double ExtBuffer1[]; double ExtBuffer2[]; extern int fastma = 5 ; extern int
I'm using some MT4 installations with a Forex.com demo account either for historical analysis or market watching. For my live market watching setup I want to limit the number of bars to 800, which I set. I mainly did this because the AUD/USD daily chart has a rogue candle at 2016-10-11 (october 11)
Hi, just signed up and decided to start a thread. I think it's the right thing to do as I have a lot of questions myself. I'm tired of looking for answers on other forums, some flooders. I have no idea what to do with the topic. The only difference is that they do not have enough information for the
Hello. I'm using Soft4fx. It can be used for visual backtest . It opens an offline chart in a past time and go ahead tick by tick. I can enable "show ask line" on the offline chart, and it shows the ask line. But my indicator can not read ask price. Ask returns zero SymbolInfoDouble ( Symbol ()
Hello all, I need a help to correctly determine whether the last trade closed by it's stoploss or not. Is the code below enough? bool closebysl=false;for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) {    OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);    if(OrderClosePrice()==OrderStopLoss())...
I receive this message in journal running testing: 2006.04.18 23:25:51 2006.03.23 16:11 MarcosMacedo stopped because of Stop Out What does it means ?
The following code returns "0" for the BuyProfit variable although there are several Buy trades open and running. can you perhaps tell me why? Count = 0 ; for (Count = OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; Count >= 0 ; Count--) { if ( OrderSelect (Count, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)
Is the spread field in the strategy tester in pips or fractional pips? I can't find it in the documentation. For instance, on a pair with 5 digits should that parameter be set to 1.6 or 16 if you want to simulate a spread of 1.6 pips?
Hello friends, I am trying to write a Expert Advisor for trading but I would like to use the Relative Strenght Index for my trades. This is the code i wrote based on the formula on the internet and also the indicator. It should work but it doesn't match the results found on Tradingview and also
Hi, I've been studying and coding EAs and scripts for a few weeks so I'm fairly new to MQL language. I felt a necessity to code an EA that creates a close button for every open position directly on the chart and at the right most corner of the screen, near the price level of each particular position...
I opened 42 charts and attached my EA on all of them. But only 30 of the EAs (same EA) are sending me email alert. What happens to the EA on the remaining 12 charts
For example iclose (), iopen () are "in black" but I expected them as "in blue". Have I to link some library? Thanks a lot for the contribution of everyone. Paolo Cacciapuoti
[Deleted]
I'm a beginner and have traded using both platforms, but I'm still not sure which platform would be suitable and profitable for scalping
Hi I cannot connect my MT4 account to MQL5.community. However i can login successfully on mql5.com website with my login and password. And my account is successfully connected in MT4. Error messages: 2019.09.11 22:36:59.315 Signal: '549038': failed get list of signals, connection error 2019.09.11
  How can I get Close [0]?  (23   1 2 3)
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Check for open order conditions | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void CheckForOpen() { double ma; int res; //--- go trading only for first
Hello. I try to open broker's .hst files from history/brokerfolder with FileOpenHistory() or FileOpen() functions to see and edit OHLC data, but I can not find any number like open price or any order of candle's data. Can we read inside .hst files? simple example: int handle=FileOpenHistory(
I had abandoned Strategy Tester for more than a year. Then I decided to try it again. Terrible experience just like in the old times. I write an EA that is an absolute winner in the backtests, then I put it to work on a live account (demo, of course) for three days and it loses money for three days
I have been using the VPS Hosting for many years with great results, however... It now appears to be malfunctioning - It runs OK for about 6 hours then fails to execute positions anymore. EA works fine on my computer but not on the VPS? - START/STOP/UPLOAD buttons are also failing to function by
I'm really confused. My EA runs just fine using Strategy Tester during trading hours. No hangups at all. But after hours when backtesting offline, it has problems. I figured out part of the problem in that the larger spread after hours was interfering with my stop loss and take profit values . Once