Technical Indicators - page 164

Hi Everyone, I am trying to find an indicator that works with metatrader4 that will alert via email when 2 simple moving averages crossover - i have downloaded some complied mq4 indicators already but they email me hundreds of times instead of just once when the crossover takes place. Can anyone
any solutions where i can get it Expert Advisors for free on MT4... thanx for the answer..
Hi i found this in another trading software dont know but i fiund it qiet interesting i think you can easily can see the trading range .. that helps a lot ... is something like that availible as MT4 indicator .. please tell me
heloow evryone.. i want ask how to use Expert Advisors on MT4?? should i download first too using them.. any program should im installed in to MT4.. thanx before for the answer...
Hello everyone, it's great to find a site where you can share the indicators, i would like to have the Average daily range calculator created by Dean Malone, great tool. thank you very much.
I am pretty sure I am not alone, but there are quite many technical analysis out there and its a bit to much. Honestly unless someone had a proven track record with a new analysis that it worked flawlessly I dont even see a reason to install more. I just grabbed the 1000 package and its not even...
Hi, I have been searching for an indicator that uses a combination of macd and adx. I know someone from this forum can help. You are all nice guys
  1-2-3 pattern  (3)
Hi guys! i'ved been looking all over the net for barry stander 1-2-3 pattern indicator. so far all turn out to be expired. Hopefully someone can provide me some similar indicator. i find it very useful. Alan
[Deleted]
  "Synergy advanced"  (29   1 2 3)
hi, i am trying to find the synergy advanced template or the set of indicators that is new to advanced since i already have the ones from the original. there is about 3 or 4 indicators that i am looking for. if you have no idea what synergy is google synergy+compassfx. it will rock your world...
Hi every one!! is any one know where can i get "Keltner Channel " indicator for metatrader.? and thanks...
Im looking Shochastic Histogram Indicator stochhist_indicator please spam me
Hello All: I have tried building a template based on new moons and full moons but I can't get it to match up with the correct dates. Is there an indicator that can be built that does the automatic calculations? Thanks!
dear all traders does any body have any indicator which measure the volatility thanks so much for help and happy trades
Hello just wanted to know if someone can help me on this one. Is there any type of indicator or coding that can plot lines on whole numbers that end in “00”? Just wanted to know if this was possible, or no Thanks
Hi So far I've managed to find a few. Unfortunately the main one I want I cant seem to find. I've attached the ones I have so far, WPR, Stoch, RSI, CCI and ADX, hoping that someone may be able to come up with one for the MACD . At the moment I use the WPR and Stoch and find them extremely useful
Hello every one, I need an alert for the stochastic (MT4), the point is, I might have a chart for one hour, but the stochastic which I’d like to watch is set for the daily (As per the attached chart) If I add the normal Stochastic alert (Stochastic_Cross_Alert) it will give an alert on the one...
hi Thank you for sharing this indicator but can I know how this 10 point 3 work? kindly advise - what time frame use ? Will it show the buy or sell indication? Thanks a million
HI. It would be inappropriate to proceed without first saying a big THANK YOU! to the guys behind this forum. Without meaning to exaggerate, i rate this site the best so far, as far as a Forex Forum goes. My next big 'Thank You' would go to the honest and very helpful contributors: I really hope to...
Hi all I'm new here and in this Forex Trading as well. After subscribing to a number of forums, i have come to find this one very appropriate and do feel confident to participate. I just downloaded the Mouteki Indicator, and it looks good on the surface. But with all the warnings i've read about
Privet to everyone! ZergUt is happy to join the lucky bunch, here is a couple of indicators I personally find useful - thank those good souls who made them.... The Delta one - I normally change it to much shorter periods. I'm new 2 4X so that's about all the wisdom I can share at the mo Lots of...
Can Anyone assist me please, unable to work out how to get the results I need from HMA and Snake Force Indicators I need to know HMA1 Signal1 Value1 my code is:- ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // Function : HMA1Signal1Value1 //...
Hi, I've used this code in my armoury of indicators for a while now which basically alerts when MA cross and you can add a shift, set close, median etc to the weighting. It's great - BUT, the alerts keep going off. Tried to get in touch with the guy that programmed it but no joy. I've had a play...
hi all all you know the Pivot_Monday_fixed indicator i need some changes in this indicator i want only the pivot line and another four lines 2 blue color Pivot +20 and Pivot + 40 2 red color Pivot - 20 and Pivot - 40 only 5 lines thanks
Hi... For those have time zone indicator please share with me.. thanks
  Fib. Retracement levels  (13   1 2)
Hi, I'm finding it extremely difficult in knowing which level will hold in Fib. Retracements ! I've seen on the charts that prices reverse midway between 50% & 61.8% sometimes. Price can under shoot or over shoot a Fib. level. Can somebody pls. give me a few tips/helpful advice on this subject
Both of these indicators are great but but they signal every time the Fast MA touches the Slow MA. Can anyone help by editing the code so it only signals/emails when the Fast MA crosses and closes above/below the Slow MA? The are set up now when the MA's are close you get a signal every 30...