General - page 982

Cons. 0.75 prev. 0.75 Act ? your predictions?
MT4/MT5- when moving some object on chart, it shows the information alongwith the movement. Information is about no. of bars moved, points and angle or something like that. Is there any option to hide this information? Please refer to the image attached ! thanks
  Bitcoin chart  (5)
What is your opinion in Bitcoin trend?  Buy or sell? It looks like double top on 1W chart. 
Having failed to resist above 1.08 handle once again, the EUR/USD pair extends its side-ways movement below the last, as we progress towards the European opening bells. Currently, the spot now trades -0.14% at fresh session lows of 1.0781, having posted a day’s high at 1.0805. The main currency pair...
Who has a suggestion on how to promote MT5 to the masses? After numerous discussions with many brokers - I have concluded that they are waiting for Metquotes to do this (even though they have bought the platform). We have a lot of smart, sensible traders, coders and other people associated with
Good Morning! Does anyone have the renko graph for mt5?
[Deleted]
Hi guys,  does anybody know if there is a tool that activates a chart window when the user hovers with the mouse over it (without clicking to activate of course)? I tested the integrated Windows function but that only affects the whole MT4 window and not the chart windows within it. Thanks!  
can anyone recommend me a good EA ??  
Hi, i am a little bit confused... MyFXBook calculate pips in trade history: I want to calculate this "pips" in my EA oder Indicator. MyFXBook deleted my forum post, so I try to ask one of you how this value is calculated? Thanks in Advance Best regards Maddin
I do not see the Peso listed to trade? Can we trade it? thx.  
I've been studying  about NP problems and i could say that if you have as little as 25 different candlesticks , and try to use combinatory optimization to find patterns to beat the market, a really fast computer , that could do 1 billion loops per second, would take about 40 million years to...
As FXsurf post good trading system in SIPPH 1 and topic was deleted i am kindly ask him or somebody to upload strategy with examples again,as i can`t send PM to him... There is templates FXSURF WT 1m LMA, FXSURF WT 5m LMA ,FXSURF WT LMA and his favourite one  1h.  Thank you all in advance,and big...
Hey Guys. i have a strategy with binary option. ... and i would love to test it with a Robot on metatrader 4. therefore i need to know if it is a good idea to combine binary option in MT4. i read that it works but i dont know which broker to choose or which is possible ?, to set i direct connection....
1 pip2 pips3 pips4 pips5 pipsup to 10 pipsmore than 10 pips (it doesn't matter really)
Hello,   Is there a bar timer for MT5 platform avaible? I would like to see time left of every bar on my charts.   Thanks! 
I'm trying to code some logic that can do the following : Please look at the picture attached.  I'm trying with code like this below, but it doesn't work correctly. datetime now; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert deinitialization...
I have the MT4 mobile app on my iPhone and cant get the current time to display at the bottom of the charts. Does anyone know how to correct this? Thanks.
http://www.mt5.com/forex_charts/usdjpy  I have seen these charts and wanted to know if this could be setup on my own blog? It seems similar to Tradingview but I prefer MT5.    
Hi Guys,   i got bit dilemma with strategy tester, is there anyway to change time frame on visual test its gray out if there isn't way is there any good 3rd party strategy tester for multiframe back testing?   tnX in advance 
hi, how can i get an affiliate link with MQL5 to bring clients to subscribe ? 
Hy everybody is there anyone who can suggest me a valid  EA with no Martingale and no Pyramiding to buy or rent? I'm quite new of MT4 so i need to be guided to do backtests before buying or renting it and later on I  need to be giuded in set it up on the account. Thank you for your help. Bye 
Hi Guys, I'm new to MT4 and the use of the VPS. I want to subscribe to a signal and use the VPS facility. I haven't done so yet as I need to follow the correct steps in order not to mess up. I don't have any other indicator or expert advisor, so do I : 1. Set up the financial products / associated...
[Deleted]
MetaQuotes Software will present its latest developments at the international iFX EXPO Asia 2017 B2B event to be held on February 21-23 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. The event will gather more than 700 participants. Our company is going to act as a Workshop Sponsor during the...
Hi, just a quick question. Lets say i leave my mt4 connected to my computer at home. While im outside , i access my mt4 through my phone. Will it affect the ability to copy trades through my signal?    Thanks in advance guys! :) 
If you use Elliott Wave Principle for analyzing the markets, you know that Elliott wave tools in MT5 are incomplete since it's got only ABC in corrective wave tool but not full range of corrective labels such as ABCDE (triangle), WXY, WXYXZ (corrective combo) etc. hence its useless to rely on MT5 to...
Hi all,  Normally MT4 allow us to put the buy stop order above the market price and sell stop order under the market price.  Is there any way i can put the buy stop order under the market price and sell stop order above the market price?  I will explain my idea with picture below.  Thank you very...
What is the meaning of the slippage of the broker the value "..x 139"
EUR/USD is one of the most talked parities with the latest global developments like Trump’s taking into office in the USA and elections in European countries. This year, particularly the elections of Germany and France remain as one of the most important risk factors in the market. At this stage, 1...