General - page 986

may we use ArrayCompare() fuction to compare two structures ? if not ,is there functions to compare strucures ? thanks .
  Feedback on MQL5  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I've been using MQL4 for a long time and was very happy to hear that MQL5 will finally introduce OOP, because I will be able to write more flexible automated analysis systems faster. But I just can't find words for how much I was disappointed. I was horrified that I couldn't fully operate with
The UK Office for National Statistics has just released the figures for the GDP First Estimate. The UK Prelim GDP q/q for the Q4 reading emerged at 0.6%. The official report from the UK Office for National Statistics highlighted the following: UK gross domestic product (GDP) was estimated to have...
  MT5 build 1513  (3)
Today I got the newest MT5 build version 1513. That might be ok, but the date I can see in Help/About window is 25 Jan 2016! Not 2017????   Matthias / Bobcat 
  How to trade  (8)
What do I have to do to start trading?
ExpertsIndicatorsManual trading
  How to win in forex  (12   1 2)
Every trade should have these qualities to win in forex trading 1. Trade discipline 2. patience 3. entry and exit plan 4. money & risk management 5. Technical & Fundamental awareness 6. Use of indicators timely
I have an live MT4 Platform with FXCM. Just want to know if I can add the Meta 4 signal providers or not? If not, should I move my fund to Oanda MT4? Thank you
Anyone knows what's the name of the indicator showing current profit in the upper right corner? I will be very thankful for Your help 
Hello, I'm trying to improve my understanding of the Forex market. Perhaps, what I'm about to ask is silly, but I would appreciate some clarification in any case... As far as I know, the markets are closed to the general public (excluding big banks and such) during weekends... Why is that? Is there...
  Trade lot size  (6)
Hi, I've subscribed to signal trading with $750 USD in my account but my lot size is not the same as the signal provider . My lot size is only 0.001 and the signal providers lot is 0.002 / 0.003. How do I increase my lot size Thanks
Here is my view on GBPJPY. The pair looks good to go towards north so far. Let us wait and see how it ends.   
[Deleted]
  micro ea  (4)
I'm looking for coding for an ea that makes hundreds to thousands of trades worth only .1-.50 very quickly, within minutes.  Any help? 
Hi, I cant install free application from market. Open mt5 market find free expert download installation failed
Using trailingUsing fixed TP levelUsing indicator's signalYour version
Is it possible ? can someone create an EA to make it possible or have solution by copier ?
  need help please  (7)
someone please just show me a simple code in mql4: lot=0.01  if price= ichimoku then ordersend   just as simple as that, thank you 
  2 hours behind the bars are  (34   1 2 3 4)
mt4 is 2 hours behind if current time is 10:00,mt 4 show 08:00 any tf above two hours the prices are wrong. i dont run any other operating system. system time bios is correct windows are not so genuine if current time is 10:00,mt 4 show 08:00 the 4h bars should be from 00:00 until 04:00 but my
In this thread I propose to discuss the theory and practice of econometrics as applied to FOREX, share experience, create indicators and experts, make forecasts using econometric indicators. Evaluate the results of such work. I would also like the moderators to allow posting screenshots of
Currently, gold rises +0.13% to 1217.25, having posted fresh ten-week highs at 1219.50 earlier today. Gold benefits from a subdued trading activity seen around the greenback across the board, with the USD index meandering near 7-week troughs amid talking down of the US currency by the US Treasury
I wonder if someone has a solution to this problem. I have several live and demo accounts with Alpari UK. I've noticed that some mql5.com community signals do not appear in some live accounts in the signals list in metatrader 4. Some signals appear on the demo accounts on the mt4 platform, but...
I cant believe that... Scam signal...scam broker ...never exist...here in mql5 ... Look at here https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/260786#
  mt5  (4)
Will mt5.ex program will execute on mt4 platform ?  I am willing to convert my mt4 ea to mt5 but my broker does not offer mt5.
hello,   I see some users name are strikethrough testusername   like that..  what does that means ? 
Hi guys, I subsribed to a signal and migrated my account to VPS, but problem its not copying and showing me this message  
Hi guys  Can someone help me with creating this code. A stop order already exists (it is either a buy stop or sell stop). It is J pips away from the current market price. As the market moves away from the entry price by an adjustable number of pips (K pips ) ,the entry price of the stop order is...
  MT5 build 1510 -  (1)
Hi people, in the meantime my MT5 installation has been updated automatically to build version 1510. That might be ok, but I have no idea about any new features or changes in comparison to previous versions.  Neither here in the forum nor in the release news on http://www.metatrader5...
Hello. I've had MT5 running fine for a while now under Ubuntu/wine, but as of 20th January there appears to be an update which has been auto-installed that is breaking my setup.  The software refuses to start with a message suggesting that there is a debugger running that needs to be stopped.  No...
  50 PIP in week  (3)
try to win market by 50 pip in every week. every one can do it without any wrong direction is the biggest trader in history.