General - page 976

if((false&&true)||(true&&false)){} I write EA procedures after the emergence of a problem, I made an accurate tracking, determine the top value, then the program is put in brackets damn code execution, resulting in a substantial loss of my EA, I met this kind of thing I do, please help explain why...
  Plz help  (3)
Can anybody tell me whether i can make fixed lot setting in copy trade services?
Bad newsGreat newsWould it returned to 10$ again
i know there must be several key differences, but thinking twice i still don't know for sure, because also there are similarities, so whats the difference? 
Hello guys, I just joined MQL5 yesterday. I use OANDA as my broker, and using the MT4 platform. I‌ am trying to purchase a subscription for $30, and have funded my MQL5 account with $30.00, which does show as available. ‌ H‌owever, when I try to click on the green-colored SUBSCRIPTION button, I
Hi, ‌ I‌'m new to MT5 and I was playing with it yesterday. today all my forex charts stop at 13:00, no further updates. What I'm doing wrong? ‌‌ M‌atias.
So I've just downloaded Metatrader 5 for the first time, I set up an account and as soon as I login it crashes. I tried running as admin, I've re-installed, I even tried Metatrader 4, the issue is the same all over the board. When I'm logged in and I attempt to reload it, it just instantly crashes....
Hi All, My terminal has decided it doesn't want to receive new chart ticks or update the bid/ask prices in marketwatch for a few symbols. Yet it is connected to broker and the data for all other symbols is coming through fine. I also have another terminal running alongside it both with the same...
I downloaded the platform I logged in with my XP investiment broker but the Traffic appears 0/0 and ping 0 which means it is NOT working at all. A‌nyone who uses it with the Brazil BOVESPA market to operate mini dolar to help? ‌ I‌ really appreciate  ‌ K‌ind regards ‌ P‌atricia P‌lease email me on...
[Deleted]
M1M2M3M4M5M10M12M15M20M30H1H2H3H4H6H8H12D1W1MN1
Hi  I‌ would like to ask when you load a set file how do the values get loaded in the external variables. Is it based on the order they appear or does a matching takes place based on the names of the variables? F‌or example if I had a set file for an EA and then I added 10 more new external...
Greetings, I‌'d like to access the Terminal file that is on my phone. MQL5. I‌s there a way to export it? ‌‌Thank you, in advance. ‌‌michaelMiller
I was getting a little annoyed because my signal provider whom I'm subbed to, hasn't been trading for the past two days. So, I started going through other signals to find someone else to sub to as well to pick up the slack, when I noticed that I was no longer subscribed to my signal provider! The
I am using the TM4 terminal and I am connecting to XM.COM-Real 2 server. I would like to subscribe in a signal, but from the signal list in TM4 I can not find the desired signal. Searching the list. I noticed that several signals are not appeared. For instance "No China", "Eva expert"  etc. Could...
[Deleted]
Hi, I looked and searched but I couldn't find the affiliate link. Cheers.
Hi, I have both metatrader 4 and 5‌ strategy tester. I try to test EA-MACD for symbol EUR/USD for last month with many period such as H1 or M30 However, after simulation has been performed, the buy or sell tickets do not yield to any virtual transaction. and my balance remains same and unchanged....
Hi, ‌‌I am confused and unsure my idea about correlatio between leverage and lots size. I‌f I have 1:100 leverage and I open 2 lot in x pair, what is the lots size when I have 1:200 leverage?  2‌ x 2 = 4 lots? S‌orry, maybe it is very simple however I am comfused. M‌urat
I read about fca proposal , like cysec , to limit use of leverage to 1:50. What do you think ? It possible that fca decide to do really that ? I m not agree with this shxxt
my robot 1 tread send but two my tread why this problem 
Hello  Can anyone help me out with this error message and what it means? ‌ Signal - position #117524708 buy 0.10 GBPUSD at 1.23191 tp: 1.23384 skipped as no symbol found ‌ I‌ am trying to copy signals but its not working i guess. ‌ K‌ind regards
On my home Windows 10 Pro PC, I installed MT5 terminal, logged in with demo account & the signals TAB appears.  When I installed the same platform & login with same details on my Windows 2012 R2 VPS server, the signals TAB does not appear! The support person from the broker tested it out on her PC...
hi, the server on my demo account which is HALIFAX PLUS demo is not avaible, no ping nothing, and I dont have any other servers shown there , how can i connect to the server and update charts ? seems like server is down ??!!   thank you
How Trump's speeches influences on your trade?
Hi, when I try to deposit using Neteller I only get the field to inform the amount to deposit. I cannot inform my Neteller account nor Secure ID. My deposit last month was sucessfuly accepted, I was able to use it to subscribe to a signal but it is still locked on my account. Can someone help me?
Hi, I've subscribed to small to big money signal and have a few questions for the signal provider but just can't find a way to send a direct message. Any thoughts on how we can send messages to signal providers Thanks
Crude oil prices rose on Wednesday as the dollar trimmedgains and a speech by US President Donald Trump offered little on plans by hisadministration to boost US oil production.  The market is being underpinned by Opec's production cuts while rising US shaleoil output is keeping a lid on prices....
The EUR/USD pair is back in the red zoneand meanders near daily lows, as the US dollar staged a solid comeback fromTrump’s speech induced declines, lifting the USD index back near five-day highsof 101.57. In terms of technicals, Omkar Godbole, Analysts at FXStreetnotes, “A break above 1.06 (zero...
hello guys i need a robot for binary options using my strategy anyone interested in helping 
hi guys, i want to break an indicator and want to email alert on it.if there is any exert coder than please constant on fb,, my facebook id is [email address was deleted by moderator]