General - page 914

London-based Prime of Prime brokerage Stater Global Markets has added MetaTrader 5 to its platform options for clients. The company is also launching a MetaTrader 5 White Label offering. According to Stater Global Markets, it will be in high demand from banks and brokers, particularly in Asia - a...
  american time  (1)
hello how do i get american time on the platform i think there is an indicator somewhere? thanks for help
Hello to everyone, I don't know if this is the right place, but I would like to share some ideas regarding the development of the Meta Trader platform.  More specifically, I'm interested in the potential possibility to create apps with MQL4/5 for the mobile platform and the web terminal.  Is this...
can some one help sort this out, the trailing stop loss on the platform does not simply work at all. my broker is pepperstone and they cant help me either can some one work this out for me
  lot size  (14   1 2)
hi i would just like to know if 662 dollers can hold a lot size of 3.00
  vps for oanda  (1)
hi I need help on setting a vps on my OANDA-live account but when I try it give me error with the web terminal like is not supported error#8578877, any ideas?
Why GlobalVariables don't work on tester mt5?
how to disable mail box from meta trader 4 terminal. reply
New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1745 The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on January 12, 2018. MetaTrader 5 build 1745 will be the last platform version supporting Microsoft Windows XP/2003/Vista A few months ago, we announced end of support for older versions of operating systems....
  Proposed NFA Capital Requirement  (630   1 2 3 4 5 ... 62 63)
The news about the NFA shaking up the forex industry by dramatically raising capital requirements has kicked off a lot of speculation. So I gathered everything I have learned about this new NFA proposal and am posting here for your review. As someone who has been burned by a bankrupted forex...
I'm using to a simple intraday stock scanner in Amibroker which generate signal based on High/Low breakout like this H20 = Ref(HHV(C,1500),-1);L20 = Ref(LLV(C,1500),-1);LTP = Ref(C,0);Buy =  LTP= H20  AND  (PDI(14) - MDI(14)) >25;Sell = LTP<= L20  AND  (MDI(14) - PDI(14)) >25; My problem is that...
  Bliksem (Counter Trend EA)  (151   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Let me start by saying that this is not the first EA that I have posted, but it will be the last if people get full of nonsense. I have posted one of my EA's here before and eventuall deleted all my posts and joined a private forum. So please, if you don't like counter trend EA's, then by all means...
[Deleted]
I dont know y all my contact details(gmail, skype, yahoo, facebook etc..) are erased automatically. What could be the reason ? I could not even write to service desk ?
  Time
i want to and starting and ending time to my ea how plz help me
This EA will work on MT4 or Mt5, but I prefer Mt4. This EA will use 2 indicators that are already build into the MT4 1) The parabolic SAR ste as it is 2) the custom moving average set at 5. Entry will be conditioned to those 2 movements. Every time the market changes direction based on the parabolic...
Hi, I've tried everything, but simply can not download/install expert advisors from mql5.com to my mt4 working in a Linux Machine. It used to be very easy in the past, when I could simply download the files. But now, the browser asks for the application itself, but, friend, Linux is not Windows, the...
AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_EQUITY) returns 0.0. This occurs maybe 50% of the time. The rest of the time it returns 10000, which is the value I set in the tester. The same EA functions as I would expect on build 1643. That is, I cannot get AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_EQUITY) to return 0.0 no matter how...
Im asked to generate a .set file in order to continue with a process of arbitration and i didn't find any reference on how to generate such file with the .set extension  Could someone please tell me how can i put the following information on a .set file:- (demo account login & password, trade server...
hi every on. I have an EA and I want to optimize it by Matlab. how can I write my EA in matlab? does any one have any sources for studing?
  Repository STORAGE|SVN  (13   1 2)
Hello, there seams to be something wrong after the last upgrade. When I launched the Metaeditor it was not connected to the storage so I have connected it again. but there were no icons that my codes are synchronized. I had to add the scripts to repository again. But when I commit some code. I can't...
Hi folks, AE backtesting works fine with any ea incl. my local network farm. Even with free ea's from market folder. But when I bought an ea and tried backtesting with my network farm, I got: genetic pass (0, 545) tested with error "cannot load expert [539]" I couldn't get any information for the...
Hi all, is there a way to clear an Excel sheet? I'm trying to create an Excel sheet to monitor my positions in real time. Thank you!
is there any indicator available for mt5, which can calculate average movement of pair.  
Hi everybody, Does MetaTrader support encrypted currencies, such as Bitcoine
Hi guys, I'm relatively new and I wanted to know why I always get a series of huge losses at the end of strategy tester. I always notice this on testing different EAs, they all seem to have a series of huge losses and stop out all at around the same date on different forex pairs which is very...
I just bought 0.01 ltc mini and instantly lost 5 euro anybody knows what caused this
I have a profitable system based on volume and divergences. The problem is that I want to switch to MT5 platform but inidcator are MT4. Is there a way to make them work on the new MT5?I attach the indicators Thanks
Hi All, I'm having issues downloading/buying expert advisor from Chrome on a macOS for MT5. So, I click on the "download" button, a pop up is asking me if I have already install MT5 but after clicking "YES" nothing happened. I tried with different browsers and I'm getting the same issue. I do not...
I keep on getting add requests from some in here in the website, and when i look at the systems being sold i can easily find a backtest that made 10k into a million or something close Before i answer back any of the 5 or 6 add requests, has any of you guys made money and became profitable and if so...
Hello, What version of C++ does MQL5 look like? C++ 11? Regards,