General - page 861

Hi This part code modifies the rectangle so that its lower edge (price) changes accordingly, But when the code is fired, the rectangle does not move its lower edge to reflect the lower price than the current rectangle lower edge. How do I go about finding the problem? Thanks //myfile.mq5void...
If have an  unrecognized  error from a file with result in the attached file (unreadable file).Please , is there  way of correcting it in MT5? Is there a major MT5 component that needs to be added?
Hi... I do not know if you, people of the forum, have noticed that in the update of MT5 (1860) of June 15, the WebRequest function presented a very important fault, which made it very little functional. as I am working with it, immediately report to the service desk presenting the flaw and attaching...
  Hedging ?  (1)
Hello everyone, I have a little problem to subscribe to traders signals as soon as I press subscribe and pay that gives me this message: "Failed registration: Position accounting system mismatch, the signal privider uses Hedging "What do I have to do ?Help me please !!!!
Bonjour depuis hier je veux ouvrir un signal seul problème des que j'appuie sur inscriptions j'ai un messages d'erreur qui s'affiche 
Since now all techn. questions should go to the forum here is mine: The start of an indicator or an EA starts a thread race of various things. Especially if one uses OOP the setup of all the instances of the classes took quite a while - that's my experience! In order to start the request of the
  Error for seller  (3)
Hello guys.. please help me. I try to register for signal provider and its need to register to be seller 1st.. but when i register for seller.. the msg 500 error appear. Please admin help and guide me
I found an error in MT5 when I imported bars in my custom symbol: I set the import shift 7 (timezone shift) but the platform doesn't shift the data. Can you help me pls
I want to run a backtest across all currency pairs.  I am fairly new to back testing and creating signals. I am looking to run the following automated strategy but I need to know how to build it. Any help is appreciated with this :) The strategy is: Portfolio Risk/Position Size: 5% Trailing Stop...
  Vps server  (6)
Hi, I have ea on a vps server but I change the setting on regular basis. I noticed that ea keeps using the same old ea setting even though I update the server all the time. Anyone know a fix to this?
So do i need to keep my mt5 application open non stop for it it recieve signals or can i just subscribe and exit the application and itll still trade"?
Hi all ! :) i create and put my passeport picture but since sunday, no news, still waiting approuval..... 🤔  isent mail to support@mql5.com tried to call  And put 2 messages in comment section but same, nobody....  if someone can help, ill appreciate it have à good Day 
Hello everyone,  I was trying to collect the data with MT5 and only the OHLC values  of the candles with the their respective color. I am quite confused, when I see that my data say nothing about the candles as shown in the figure:   As I am collecting the candles data with their respective color...
Hello everyone!  I'm a fan of Renko Chart, but I have no idea about coding, Can anyone help me to script this?!...   To close the opened position after specific count of renko boxes!! Thanks in advance.
Can anyone give me any approximate idea of how many points slippage a 10 lot scalping trade will experience during peak liquidity trading (i.e. both US and Europe open) with a fast ECN low spread broker like Pepperstone? 0 points? 1 point? 2 points? 3 points? Does anyone have any experience with...
I'm looking for a tool that you can plug in a Start Date & Time  and an End Date & Time and it will show you which pairs had the most movement positive or negative during that time period. Thanks!!
  Trend indicators for EAs.  (308   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
Gentlemen! There are thousands of indicators on the Internet that are used for trend identification. My question to active EA developers who studied this problem in practice: "In your opinion, what indicators are really promising to be used in EAs for reliable detection of trend beginning ? In my
  history download  (3)
Hello I developed an expert and I want to test it for the past year but I have data of a month back. How can I get the last year's GBPUSD history data of one minute My broker said it had nothing to do with him. And I tried to download from a few sites but it came out inaccurate ? and another
I'm not a full-time pro, however I've used MT5 for about 6 years now. Build 1755 seemed to be the best / most stable version yet. I'm still using build 1755 for EA development (using the genetic algo on back-testing), as it seems to be the most stable version for various reasons; 1. 1755...
This mql5 code is giving error as shown. Why and how to fix it? "[" invalid index value Thanks template<typename T>uint arrayUnshift(T &arr[], T val){  uint newSize = ArraySize(arr) + 1;  T newArray[newSize];  //double click on the line in the metaeditor description moves the cursor to the end of...
Hello I developed an expert and I want to test it for the past year but I have data of a month back. How can I get the last year's GBPUSD history data of one minute My broker said it had nothing to do with him. And I tried to download from a few sites but it came out inaccurate
  Need help to filter signals  (11   1 2)
Hallo, I have a indicator which provide sometimes good signals but sometimes bad signals(see attachment 30M and dayly).this is very import for this trading system because I set the stoploss base on it. please help if you have some ideas how to filter the bad signals or set stoploss. I can also pay...
Hi, I have a HTC Diamond Cell Phone with Windows Mobile, using IBFX MetaTrader that program just doesn't want to login, I was having an issue with updating and freezing, but I fixed it my manually overwriting program files. Now It is impossible for it to login. I have a live account using exact same...
Is possible make notification be more quickly? Sometimes it is comes 5/10 minutes late to my mobile. When I did test, It was quickly checked almost every one
When I want to copy a signal, it's showing me that in MT4: "the volume of trading transactions copied can not coincide as the volume of trading transactions by the provider side [volume config are different / from the following assets gbp jpy, eur jpy...] " Why?? What can I do?? Can I still copy the...
  alert  (1)
Hello, I activated and set the alerts mt4, but they turn off systematically, how to do ??
Do you also experience closing reported bugs for MT4 without any answer or explanation, neither an attempt to solve them? Regardless of the MT4 development status, the reported bugs are still unfixed bugs, so closing them has little meaning, even though MQ won't ever try to fix them.
Hello everyone, How to know the order type of the last trade send (not close) and how to close it ?
Hi there, i have a problem with 2 EA, the auto tp and sl EA are put after the email notification are send, Sometimes its work fine like this : SELL USDCHF  Price 0.99318  StopLoss  0.99618  TakeProfit 0.99018  And Sometimes no like this : SELL USDJPY  Price 110.69600  StopLoss  0.00000  TakeProfit 0...
Hello, I have an expert advisor I have written and it seems to work great. I've switched it to run on a rented virtual hosting server (from mt5) and it entered the position fine. However, when it came to close the position, the EA on the virtual hosting did not close it. The experts tab on the...