General - page 857

How are you with a market mindset?  (138   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Here we will try to clarify and discuss participants' perceptions of the market, market relations, observable market mechanisms, principles of organising optimal trade/purchase in the real market for goods and services from the perspective of entrepreneurs/sellers and buyers/consumers. Let us first
Hi Is there a way to get the time for future news events in the code? I can see the event flags at the bottom of the screen and would  like to get their time and other info relate to those flags in the code. Thanks
My Signal service was deactivated due to inactivity after 7 days of use. I recently just Exited two signals and placed a pending order. My signal is live an active. My trades also take longer than usual. Could you all please reactivate it.Not sure what happened.
Hello everyone; I created a function that has been calculating my profit per day. My mains parameters are "Maximum Profit" e "Maximum Loss". I created this function for manager my limit loss and limit gain per day and when it is achieved the EA stop trade. However, it doesn't work much better. The...
  signal  (4)
how to remove or delete a signal  of mine from my profile ? 
  Time Zones  (4)
Hi! How does different time-zones affect the EA working correctly? If the EA works within a certain time, e.g. GMT+3, but your time-zone is GMT+2, do you have too change the end and last hour?
For each product, mql5.com provided Moderator's comment page. Now it is gone. Is this temporary change or permanent change ? Can someone explain what is really going on about the moderator's comment page ? Kind regards.
Hi  dose anybody know how we can join to the mql5 team ? i mean work at mql5 
I use X as my broker and recent changes have asked their customers to swap to X - Global Server but i cannot find this on MQL5 or the MT4 Web Trader, although it is available on the MT4 app on my iphone? I prefer to use web trading for better entries but this is preventing me all of a sudden, anyone...
hello I do not know much programming Thanks for helping me I want to put an arrow under the previous candle when it is main macd larger than signal macd, so that this arrow can be seen at a specified time at all times in mql4
hi all members and moderators i want to know if there is any issue in this great website i have 2 products (one to be updated and one for publication ) and they are in ready mode since about 10 days and till now they still in this mode with no acceptation for them yet  any comment about this ?!!
StopLossBuy    = NormalizeDouble(Low[2] - 0.0003, Digits()); //1.1304799999999999StopLossBuy    = NormalizeDouble(Low[2] - 0.0003, 5); //1.1304799999999999 I have tried both code from both code after decimal value appearing 16 digits. Where I have made mistake?
Hi This part code modifies the rectangle so that its lower edge (price) changes accordingly, But when the code is fired, the rectangle does not move its lower edge to reflect the lower price than the current rectangle lower edge. How do I go about finding the problem? Thanks //myfile.mq5void...
If have an  unrecognized  error from a file with result in the attached file (unreadable file).Please , is there  way of correcting it in MT5? Is there a major MT5 component that needs to be added?
Hi... I do not know if you, people of the forum, have noticed that in the update of MT5 (1860) of June 15, the WebRequest function presented a very important fault, which made it very little functional. as I am working with it, immediately report to the service desk presenting the flaw and attaching...
  Hedging ?  (1)
Hello everyone, I have a little problem to subscribe to traders signals as soon as I press subscribe and pay that gives me this message: "Failed registration: Position accounting system mismatch, the signal privider uses Hedging "What do I have to do ?Help me please !!!!
Bonjour depuis hier je veux ouvrir un signal seul problème des que j'appuie sur inscriptions j'ai un messages d'erreur qui s'affiche 
Since now all techn. questions should go to the forum here is mine: The start of an indicator or an EA starts a thread race of various things. Especially if one uses OOP the setup of all the instances of the classes took quite a while - that's my experience! In order to start the request of the
  Error for seller  (3)
Hello guys.. please help me. I try to register for signal provider and its need to register to be seller 1st.. but when i register for seller.. the msg 500 error appear. Please admin help and guide me
I found an error in MT5 when I imported bars in my custom symbol: I set the import shift 7 (timezone shift) but the platform doesn't shift the data. Can you help me pls
I want to run a backtest across all currency pairs.  I am fairly new to back testing and creating signals. I am looking to run the following automated strategy but I need to know how to build it. Any help is appreciated with this :) The strategy is: Portfolio Risk/Position Size: 5% Trailing Stop...
  Vps server  (6)
Hi, I have ea on a vps server but I change the setting on regular basis. I noticed that ea keeps using the same old ea setting even though I update the server all the time. Anyone know a fix to this?
So do i need to keep my mt5 application open non stop for it it recieve signals or can i just subscribe and exit the application and itll still trade"?
Hi all ! :) i create and put my passeport picture but since sunday, no news, still waiting approuval..... 🤔  isent mail to support@mql5.com tried to call  And put 2 messages in comment section but same, nobody....  if someone can help, ill appreciate it have à good Day 
Hello everyone,  I was trying to collect the data with MT5 and only the OHLC values  of the candles with the their respective color. I am quite confused, when I see that my data say nothing about the candles as shown in the figure:   As I am collecting the candles data with their respective color...
Hello everyone!  I'm a fan of Renko Chart, but I have no idea about coding, Can anyone help me to script this?!...   To close the opened position after specific count of renko boxes!! Thanks in advance.
Can anyone give me any approximate idea of how many points slippage a 10 lot scalping trade will experience during peak liquidity trading (i.e. both US and Europe open) with a fast ECN low spread broker like Pepperstone? 0 points? 1 point? 2 points? 3 points? Does anyone have any experience with...
I'm looking for a tool that you can plug in a Start Date & Time  and an End Date & Time and it will show you which pairs had the most movement positive or negative during that time period. Thanks!!
  Trend indicators for EAs.  (308   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
Gentlemen! There are thousands of indicators on the Internet that are used for trend identification. My question to active EA developers who studied this problem in practice: "In your opinion, what indicators are really promising to be used in EAs for reliable detection of trend beginning ? In my
  history download  (3)
Hello I developed an expert and I want to test it for the past year but I have data of a month back. How can I get the last year's GBPUSD history data of one minute My broker said it had nothing to do with him. And I tried to download from a few sites but it came out inaccurate ? and another