General - page 851

Did anyone get an MT4 update only to find the version/build/date did not get updated? 
  withdraw funds  (1)
I found out that I can not get a signal service due to their broker does not accept USA citizens therefore I wish to withdrawl a my money from MLQ5  account, how do I do that, thanks
when you optimizated EA, And need pass too many. But your computer Restarted accidentally. How to restore it?  
  EA restart my PC  (8)
I´m sure that the problem is not processor warming. when i´m running the optimization its restarts the pc. I suppose that the buffers of the indicators (which are several) collapse the ram. is that possible? Do I have to empty the buffers during simulation or between optimizations? thank you!
  MT4-5 orders API  (1)
Dear All,  I am completely new to MT4 & 5,  I would like to set orders through an API, as if I am trading in a separate front end.  is this possible? and how? if possible what is the number of trades or orders per second can I process?  
20 - 30 years, 30 - 40 years, 40 - 50 years, >50 years
Hello guys, Our company is developing a cryptocurrency trading system, and now we want connect it to MT4 so our user can use MT4 to trade too. But I've research for 2 days and still do not have any clue how to do it, and where to start. If you have any idea how to do it, please show me the way. Some...
  PAMM or signals?  (2)
Hello to all! Trading is for me more like hobby, but from now I have more time and so I decided to earn more with trading and at the same time I probably will be helpful to people who need such help. I still doubt and cannot decide for sure what exactly I should do - open PAMM or start to be signal...
Hi, Any chance to schedule the detailed report generation as CSV file in specific directory? I need to extract real data about my trades, I prepared already an excel sheet in google sheets doing the job, but I have to manually extract the report, appreciate your help please. Regards Ahmad
Hoping someone can help. If I load my custom currency pairs on the "Quotes screen" of the MT4 Mobile app on my Iphone 6, it works for a short while, but keeps resetting to the default currency pairs. How can I stop this from happening.
How can i make my signal to be seen in the place that other signals are shown?
  Messages problem  (4)
Is there any problems with messages ? I cant see my messages.
Good afternoon, In my EA I store an array of tickets I get using OrderSend. Later in the code I try to access the order with OrderSelect and the following code : if (OrderSelect(ids.At(i), SELECT_BY_TICKET)) {        if (OrderMagicNumber() == OrderMagic) { // Do something here        }} In most...
Why my MQL5 MT4 trading terminal is not testing in Strategy Tester as per dates mentioned. I am putting dates of 2013 and it is starting from 2018
I ask the management of the service to look into this matter! All the documents certifying my identity have been properly filed! In response I got a message that I am Pavel and not Igor! I re-sent all the documents from my phone, my identity card and a screenshot of my application! I have been
  Indicators  (75   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
How do I write my own indicator ? There is a strategy. It works. I have tested it for 3 years. I want to write an indicator that it will automatically calculate and give the trader the command to open the order. the price if I write the indicator 5000$ (expensive, because it works) It works only for
I've got question regarding OOP method. say i have pseudo code below to open a Buy Order. I've create 2 separate object Trade and Count. How to actually combine these (object within object) in cTrade class ? I keep the object class separated for various reasons, and didn't plan to actually combine
Is it possible to upload part of the history for the a trading account to provide a Signals ? ( for example to upload the history starting from 01/01/2015 , not all the history ? is it something possible for the Signals ?
  Freelance Programming  (19   1 2)
Hi, I have open a job request in freelance. If i have accept A developer to dothe job and i decided to cancel it after weeks, is it possible? will i be penalise for it? Thank you
My broker (Pepperstone uk) had to comply with the new european regulation, so had to define new symbols for professional and non-professional traders. A professional trader for instance would have EURUSD.p while a non-professional trader would have EURUSD.r So I have a huge doubt that traders who...
Hello, Using Ubuntu - MT4 via Wine. Have been getting "MQL5 community authorization failed". Tried entering (correct) login details under "Options" - still same error... Any ideas???? Thx
I have a EA which will place buy stop or sell stop. I find that there are some orders cannot be set due to error, TRADE_RETCODE_INVALID_PRICE. Here is the log, from the same EA, one trade is success and the other is not: GH      0       14:41:30.095    Core 1  2018.09.05 06:40:00   lastPrice: 1...
Hi I want to buy expert advisor which gave approcimentally 20% of my balance. Which expert advisor you may recommend for me? 
  i need help  (2)
Please the Brothers programmers modify the EA attachment EA  opens deals when a sell signal appears and opens a sell when a buy signal appears to open a buy Required: Do not repeat transactions above some or in close proximity to some .. Meaning When a buy signal appears, there is an old buyout at...
I got this EA from online somewhere. It seems to take only Buy orders. Any suggestion why it doesn't take sell trades? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                    openorder.mq4 |//|                      Copyright © 2010...
Hi, my mt4 is very busy in the hd Vsp, what files have to be deleted? Thank you
Hi everyone, I recently bought bank strategy ea from the market place & installed it, after this I rebuilt the server back to 2012, so I have gone back to the market place for another activation & its now unlisted, with no details how I go about getting further activations. If anyone could help I...
Hi, I have issue with my account (demo) at FXTM ECN MT4. When i have make a sell order with TP (about 66 pips), MetaTrader hit an error, please help me correct this order. Thanks.
I ask this because I want to dynamically determine the pairs with the biggest % daily change. Thanks in advance! Ian